All In (BWWM) SAMPLE ONLY

By PennameJewel

Zaliki Drummond a 22-year-old, young driven mixed black girl who doesn't allow her circumstances to determine... More

Chapter 2: Zaliki-Zaza
Chapter 3: A midnight stroll

Chapter 1: Dirty, Sexy Money

34.6K 916 216
By PennameJewel

Edited: 24/06/18

************************************************

Alexander plopped her pink taut nipple into his mouth. He heard her moan. It sounded fake but he knew these type of girls would do anything for a fix. It was cleaner this way too, less of a mess than the spoiled rich girls who were in his circles. When you fucked them they seemed to think it meant you were automatically upgraded to in a relationship status.

He glanced over and saw the other naked red head snort a line. She tilted her head back and closed her eyes. She inhaled slowly making sure she got the full effect of the hit. He didn't touch the stuff though and never would, but he knew most of these girls wanted it to get in the mood so he always got some for the fun nights.

"Get your ass over here."
He growled at her.

This was just the way he liked it. Two high bitches who would do anything and everything he demanded.

He sat up on the bed and held out his rock hard member for the red head. She obliged no questions asked getting down on her knees, she took him in fully. His phallus nearly touching the back of her throat. She almost gagged as his long length rammed roughly deep in her mouth.

"That's right take it all in" He murmured as he chuckled.

The blonde one got up and went towards the bed, not wanting to be left out, she got on the bed behind Alexander and started running her hands down the front of his chest caressing his rock hard abs.

The red head was good; she knew how to suck a dick, Alex thought relaxing enjoying her movements, then suddenly she stopped.

"I've never sucked a dick this big before...do you want to finish in my mouth, my pussy, or my ass?"

She asked looking up at him her eyes glazed over from her high. Alex grabbed a fistful of her hair tilting her head up and looked down at her. She really was just a pathetic junky.

"Hey don't forget about me. I also want to gag on your cock." The blonde said kissing on his neck then she had to ruin it. She started sucking on his neck, he felt her nip the skin on his neck, bruising lightly.

"What the fuck are you doing!" Alexander bellowed, he violently got up letting go of the red head sending her tumbling onto the floor.

He turned around and yanked the blonde by her arm off the bed. She staggered on her feet trying to keep her balance.

"Hey you're hurting me you dick."
She screamed back at him.

"Get the fuck out! You think you can brand me, stupid hoe. Both of you get out!"
He said the words heading towards the dresser and inspecting his reflection in the giant mirror. He needed to see if she had left a mark on his neck.

"Get out! How many times do I have to say it?"
He boomed. Watching both of them through the mirror. They both just stood there looking right at him. Alex grabbed the crystal glass ornament that lay on the dresser and sent it flying onto the floor when he saw the deep pink mark she forming on his neck. He knew it would be a bright red tomorrow and he had a breakfast meeting with his parents. They already weren't pleased with him. He knew his mother would notice the mark.

"Shit!" He cursed as he banged his fist on the dresser. He should have never listened to his so called best friend who was getting it on in the hotel room right next to his. He had been gracing the tabloids a lot recently and not in a good way. He had gained the reputation of philander way faster than he had earned his master's degree. All thanks to some dumb choices he had made, but that didn't matter. He had made the choice just like he had let Oliver rope him in to a night of free fun to unwind and forget all the tabloid garbage. Those had been Oliver's exact words.

Alexander went over to the dark brown leather couch in the far left of the room. It matched the rest of the overly done interior of the room Alexander thought as he padded across the hard Persian rug. He pulled out his wallet from his pants, removed a wad of cash and threw it at the two girls when he saw them both still glued to the center of the room. They both got on their knees, scooping up the bills and got dressed just as fast.

"Dickhead!" The blonde screamed at him as both girls scurried out grabbing their shoes and the last little baggie with white powder near the entrance of the bedroom.

"Stupid junkies."
Alexander murmured under his breath shaking his head.

*******

"Just great" Alexander muttered, he was late and traffic was a nightmare. The power of the 560 pound-feet torque sounded like a fighter plane under full propulsion as he turned into the parking bay at the White Marina club. He really shouldn't have gone to the club after the incident with the two girls at the hotel. But he had been frustrated and when Oliver suggested it he didn't decline. He had run into his on and off hook up Amber. Their families had been friends and business partners for as long as Alex could remember but their relationship was purely just a thing of the flesh. He had ended up spending the rest of the night with her. He was paying for it now though he had a terrible hangover and he knew that whatever his parents had to discuss wasn't going to be pleasant.

Alexander checked his reflection in the review mirror before getting out. He looked at his normally bright aquamarine blue eyes, there was no hiding the dark circles around them. He cursed grabbing a pair of sunglasses from the black and red trimmed leather dashboard. He threw them on then ran his fingers through the textured high top dark blonde thick strands in the front of his hair. He checked his choppy-messy look hair, the sides and back had a high and tight fade. He threw the keys of the Ferrari 488GTB to the valet attended who had a huge grin on his face as he drove off in the car.

Alex straightened his dark brown leather jacket collar in a bid to hide the red mark on his neck, his mother wouldn't miss it. He noticed his parents outside on the terrace at their usual table that overlooked the duck pond just a few meters away.

"Ah young Mister Alex. Mr. and Mrs. Cartwright are waiting for you, follow me please sir."
Jeffery the host said leading Alex to his parents table.

"Thanks Jeff, you know the deal my man". Alex said to the older man handing him some cash discreetly as they both headed towards his parents table.

"Give it fifteen minutes Jeff." Alex whispered at the elderly gentleman before they got to his parents table. They had a working understanding, Jeffery would swoop in after a few minutes and save him insisting he had an urgent matter that he had to attend to.
Their little system had saved him from several terrible dates mostly set up by his mother. Jeffery nodded and soon disappeared.

"Alex, finally...I was starting to worry."
His mother said getting up and hugging him. She placed a kiss on his cheek and instantly noticed the red mark on his neck.

"Well Alex, I see you've been quite busy" She said touching his neck.

"Good to see you too mom" Alex replied ignoring his mother and placing a kiss on her cheek. He was grateful he had met his parents in a public spot this way they would all stay calm. His mom swatted him on the chest as she went to sit back down straightening her cream dress.

"Son."
His father said nodding as Alex sat down.

"So what's this about?" Alex asked getting straight to the point. He hated these tag team interventions his parents liked to organize. Daniel and Genevieve Cartwright had been married for thirty- two years Alexander was their oldest son at twenty-nine and they had a daughter Stephanie who was twenty-four years. Alex knew his sister was wild probably worse than he was, but the press didn't seem to follow her as much as they did him, but then again she wasn't in line to be the next CEO of Cartwright Enterprise.

"In a hurry son?" His father said looking at him intently.

"You know how it is dad, always something that needs doing somewhere plus I just want to know why I'm here. You did say it was urgent" Alex assured.

"Well let's order first, I'm famished."
His mom said raising her hand to get the attention of a waitress.

When the waitress had taken their order his father cleared his throat and spoke. Daniel Cartwright was a well-built man, he always spoke with authority and commanded respect. Alex had to admit his father still even had the looks and charm, despite his hair turning silver but it only seemed to make him that much more intimidating and attractive to the ladies. A trait he seemed to have inherited from his father.

The same air of respect and confidence had rubbed off on Alex and it's what made him a great business man. He was great at his job some even called him ruthless but it's how he had managed to achieve this much at his age.

"You have been a very busy man Alex, you can't seem to stay out of the tabloids."
Daniel said looking steely at his son. He had to admit he hadn't been a one-man girl either at Alex's age but he had always been discreet. He had also known when it was time to call it quits, settle down and give the business his full attention. Genevieve had helped stabilize him, there was a certain amount of respect that came with having a stable family in his line of business.

"You know how the tabloids are. They exaggerate and sensationalize everything." Alex said trying to make light of the situation.

"Well they might exaggerate, but you have given them something to spin a tale from. Look Alex your good at your job I won't argue with that. Your work ethic cannot be argued, the student has truly surpassed the master and I couldn't be prouder. But when your private life starts to affect people's judgement of Cartwright Enterprise then I, your mother and I have to step in." Daniel divulged.

Alex made to speak but his mother raised her hand to stop him from talking.

"Look son, we can't keep ignoring the headlines and the pictures, if you're not caught in a compromising position with some flossy, you are in a fight with someone, really Alex it's demining. You can do so much better; we expect much better from you." Genevieve concurred exasperated.

He had been caught by the press almost every night in the past three weeks each time with a different woman, one tabloid had even branded him Miami's richest playboy. He blamed Oliver he was a bad influence but he could never say no, they always had a good time. Oliver knew just how to get him to forget about brokering business deals and just relax. He almost chuckled thinking about a fight he had been in last week they had crushed a college fret party. An argument over whether a taco or a burrito would win a fist fight had erupted. It had been completely ridiculous but Oliver had refused to back down and they had ended up in a fight with a bunch of college jocks. Alex cleared his throat and kept it together though.

"Look it's really not a big deal. I'm doing my job well. No one has ever brought in the kind of numbers I'm bringing in for the company. Every branch you have put me in charge of is thriving..."

Alex objected looking at his parents.

"That's not the point Alex!". Daniel barked slamming his fist into the table. Earning them a couple of glares in their direction. His mother placed her hand over her husband's hand.

Daniel straightened his jacket calmer and continued.
"That's not the point Alex, our board members are starting to lose confidence in you taking over from me because of your private escapades."

"Which is why your father and I have decided, you need to get married, settle down Alex. It's time to grow up." Genevieve surmised watching Alex.

"You can't be serious" Alex said chuckling.

Daniel looked at his son. He kept a stern, straight face as he spoke.

"We are son; we are giving you three months to get a wife or else we will find you one because if you don't you will lose everything you have worked so hard for."

"My apologies', but there is an urgent call for you Mr. Alexander..." Jeffery proclaimed suddenly appearing at their table. If it wasn't for the bomb shell his parents had just dropped, Alex would have laughed at Jeffery's comical timing.

***************************************************

A/N

Check out my fourth published novel "LEGALLY HIS", just click the link on my profile or go onto Amazon and search for Legally His. Thank you again Wattpad family for the support. Do follow me and subscribe to my website mailing list. Be sure to check out all my books that are available on Amazon and AfterHours Digital. 

love you all

Zinzi

Available now on Amazon #FREE with Kindle Unlimited or US$0.99 only.

LEGALLY HIS... will get you 🔥HOTT with sensual action while keeping you Entertained with a hint of murder and drama. 1-CLICK Now👉 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077K371ZC

SYNOPSIS:
Marcus Ranulph
He has worked hard to get where he is. He has no time for females or their games. As for love, as far as he's concerned, it doesn't exist. Infatuation, sexual attraction well that's a given, Detective Ranulph is convinced. He has a gift when it comes to seducing the opposite sex, but all his gifts and prowess fly out the window the day he meets Mira Verron.
"Marcus got up and roughly turned her around, he hiked her leg on his arm and drove into her hard. His throbbing dick settled into her warm, wet, tight slit. He started pumping into her hard. Mira pressed against him meeting his thrusts, wanting to feel him deeper inside her."
Mira Verron
She works as a hostess for a company that walks a thin line between just serving drinks and being an escort service. In short, her family hates her job, but Mira loves the pampering, attention, and quite frankly its good money. Her looks and charm guarantee her a spot on the serving lists almost every night at Delicious Spreads. A chance encounter with her work has Mira falling for an ordinary guy, something she vowed never to do.
Brought together by a horrific act, will they make it out alive? Or will their love go cold just like the bodies that are popping up all around them?

**********************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 7.9K 14
Highest ranking #55 in Romance Highest ranking #244 in General Fiction. "You call yourself a man. How dare you lay your filthy hands on me. I woul...
481K 37.8K 105
[18+] MATURE CONTENT! Sheridan Wesley, a little rural boy from a little town not far from Tennessee, had always had a satisfying lifestyle in his fat...
904K 58.3K 31
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3.1M 129K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...