Immortal: My Little Pony Fanf...

By FlickerSticker

We are all immortal, in a way. When a mysterious pony lurks about unsuspecting ponies' houses at night, it be... More

Chapter 1- The Call
Chapter 2- The Plan
Chapter 3- The Sleepiness
Chapter 4- The Fluid
Chapter 5- The Meantime
Chapter 6- The Letter
Chapter 7- The Reunion
Chapter 8- The Story
Chapter 9- The Report
Chapter 10- The Retelling
Chapter 11- The Faithfulness
Chapter 13- The Lead
Chapter 14- The Laboratory
Chapter 15- The Mare
Chapter 16- The Potion
Chapter 17- The Return
Chapter 18- The Refusal
Chapter 19- The Disobedience
Chapter 20- The Walk
Chapter 21- The Decision
Chapter 22- The Compromise
Chapter 23- The Relief
Chapter 24- The Pursuit
Chapter 25- The Upset

Chapter 12- The Sister

386 23 0
By FlickerSticker

The route to Canterlot was always so tedious, in Twilight's opinion. Or perhaps it just seemed like it that day because Twilight had knots in her stomach.

Spike was busying himself with eating, and wasn't at all aware of Twilight's stress.

When the train pulled to a screeching halt at the station, The duo hopped off.

As Twilight Sparkle walked into the city, she began, "Spike, I have a few things to take care of, so would you maybe just-"

"Woah! Is that the new Dynamic Dynamite Dude comic?" Spike instantly exclaimed after spotting a comic in a window.

"Um, yes! And you should totally check it out!" Twilight said, relieved that her plan was falling into place.

Twilight then traversed the city sidewalks alone, pondering where she might discover the mysterious mare's associates. Anypony could have seen her around before!

So, Twilight simply began by questioning a couple dozen ponies who just happened to be milling about. No luck. So she found a few more. Still no luck.

She eventually had questioned almost every pony in Canterlot, and was feeling very discouraged. However, her attitude changed as she interviewed a particularly sophisticated red-maned mare at a boutique.

"So have you heard of this pony?" Twilight asked the red-maned mare.

The mare replied, "Well, she sounds an awful lot like my sister."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.4K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

116K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
961K 36.4K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
133K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...