Sweet as Honey (An OHSHC FanF...

By BubblesTheHippo

Honey meets a new girl. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Ch 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
BONUS!!!!!!

Part 52

747 23 7
By BubblesTheHippo

I had gone to the Host Club room at the end of the day to return a textbook Mitsukuni had borrowed

me. I'd forgotten mine at home. The club room was empty except for Kyoya, typing away on his

computer.

"Where's Mitsukuni?" I remembered asking him.

"In the backroom," Kyoya had replied without a glance at me.

I was already entering the room when I heard Kyoya mumble something. That's when I saw Mitsukuni. Kissing Hayakawa.

I dropped the textbook on the ground. I thought Mitsukuni would quickly break away, looking flustered, embarrassed. I thought he'd rush to my side and start yelling out excuses and reasons. He'd tripped and had accidentally kissed her. He was being blackmailed. It wasn't what I thought it was. It didn't matter if it didn't make any sense. So long as it was something. Something that told me what I saw wasn't right, wasn't true.

But none of that happened.

He broke away from Hayakawa slowly, almost gently. The two of them were red in the face, but there was some look of satisfaction in Mitsukuni's eyes. I found myself frozen in shock, alone in the world with nothing but my heart beat pounding and pounding away.

"Mitsu... kuni..."

"Ah Rika!" There was a strange flurry of emotions that danced across his face before he simply smiled. "Uh..."

Say it. Say this isn't what I think it is.
"Guess you found out," he said, making a face that just screamed oopsy-daisy.

"Found... what out?" My voice didn't sound like mine. It came out as a whisper, raspy and distant. I was staring hollowly at them, at their feet, trying to get that burning image out of my head.

His mouth dropped open and then Mitsukuni said, "Isn't it obvious?"

I shook my head slowly. Hayakawa was staying silent, a look of grim determination on her face. She was frowning though. What did this all mean? What the hell was going on?

"I'm breaking up with you," he said.

I had to count my breaths. Inhale exhale inhale exhale. Why was it so hard to just breath? Damn it. I forced myself to swallow, blinking back the tears that threatened to spill. No, not in front of them. It felt like my heart was being squeezed dry, and the butterflies in my stomach had suddenly gone insane. I squeezed my eyes shut, hoping against all hope that this was not happening.

It's a dream. It's got to be a dream!
When I opened my eyes, though, they were still standing there. And Mitsukuni was holding her hand.

Not my hand. He was standing next to her. Not next to me.
I swallowed again, but the lump refused to move. I opened my mouth, but not a sound came out. I

breathed in. I breathed out.

"What?" I managed to squeak out, blinking furiously.

"I don't really want to say it again, Rika," Mitsukuni replied with a small frown.

"Why?"

"Isn't it obvious?" he asked again.

I shook my head. "No. Why the hell would it..."

Mitsukuni sighed. "I was hoping I could break up with you in a nicer way, Rika, but I guess not. You see, I'm in love with Aya."

Aya... Aya...
"Why?" My voice trembled.

"I just like her more," he said, scooting closer to her. "And I just don't like you anymore. That's all." He shrugged, as if we were discussing an easy math problem.

"And?" I asked. "What does it-"

"You still don't get it?" He sounded irritated. Then he reached over and started pushing me out of the room. "Get out! You're so annoying!"

"Wait!"

The door slammed in front of me.

"Mitsu-Mitsukuni!" I started pounding fiercely on the door. Now that I couldn't see him, now that I couldn't see the two of them right next to each other, I had the courage to scream out my thoughts. "What do you mean that's all? How can it be that's all? After everything we did together? I thought you said you- You swore you'd keep the kidnappers away from me! How the hell are you going to do that when you're doing-doing... stuff! With Hayakawa! You idiot! You big fucking idiot! Why can't you just give me an excuse? Why can't you just say it isn't what I think it is? Why do you have to-"

Arms swept me off the ground and I started flailing. "Let me go! Kyoya! Put me down!" The tears were falling before I knew it, and I turned into a sobbing, pathetic mess.

He set me down gently on a couch far from the backroom. Then he handed me a handkerchief and looked away.

Stop crying. Don't let him - you can't let him. No. Don't let him hear you crying. I took a deep breath in, trying to suck all the tears back inside.

"Calm down, Rika," he said quietly.
"Calm down!" I yelled at him, the urge to cry quickly replaced with frustration and anger. "How can

you tell me to calm down?! And why the fucking hell should I have to calm down?!"

He stared at me with a sympathetic gaze. "I'm sorry Rika."

I scrambled off the couch, crumpling the handkerchief in my palm. "Bye," I managed to say before storming out of the clubroom. I made sure to slam the door as loudly as possible. Then I punched the door, square in the middle, leaving behind a beautiful fist-sized dent.

It took about thirty minutes for me to arrive. I was miserable and pissed-off, and I kicked the sidewalk as I walked.

"Hey, a new kid!"

I glared at the group of four high schoolers who came to surround me. What the hell. I thought this place was all cleared up. Why are there still these idiotic boys here?

"Fuck off," I said.

"Ooh, this kid's got a dirty tongue," one boy sneered.

I ignored them, plowing through their crowd. They followed me, encircling me. How obnoxious.

"Where'd you come from kid?"

"Where are your parents kid?"

"Did you run away from home? Kid?"

"Are you skipping school kid?"

"Or are you actually a member of the Go-Home club? Huh, kid?"

That's it.

I whipped around and punched the closest guy in the solar plexus. "Shut the fuck up! God you guys are so damn annoying!"

The three guys froze, looking rather shocked, as their buddy was bent over hacking up his lungs. "Who the hell are you guys anyway?" I asked. "High schoolers should be at their damn school for clubs! Not running around being stupid idiots! What the hell are the Red Dragons doing?"

"Red... Dragons?" one guy said in a whisper as he paled. The others looked around nervously. "Rika-nee?"

I turned and found myself staring at Yuuta, whose mouth immediately dropped open. "Ri-Rika-nee?! What are you doing here?"

"Rika?" one guy behind me muttered.

I grabbed Yuuta's hand and began speed-walking towards my destination. "Let's go, Yuu-chan," I said quietly.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.
I shook my head with a sigh. "I don't know either."
"Okay." Then he glanced down at our joined hands. "Um, Rika-nee, um."

"Sorry," I said. "Just let me, please." He gave me a concerned glance but knew better than to ask. I'd explain it all when we arrived, and he knew it.

He gave my hand a squeeze. "It'll be okay, Rika-nee," he said softly.

My heart sank at the thought. Okay? What in the world would be okay? Without Mitsukuni, what was so great about staying at Ouran? As great as the Host Club was, I really wasn't that close to them. They still couldn't compare to the gang. I might as well apply for that study-abroad program now.

"Onee-san, it's this way." Yuuta's voice shook me out of my thoughts. He tugged me towards a different street.

"Huh?"

"Things have changed," he said simply.

"Yeah," I said, then I glanced up at him. "What were you doing over by the train station anyway?"

"Basketball practice!" he replied with a grin. "Well, it was supposed to be basketball practice, but it got cancelled. So I'm coming back now."

It sure had taken me a while, but I finally noticed him wearing the school gym uniform. He had a sports bag hanging by his side.

"Where do you guys practice?" I asked. Maybe talking to Yuuta would help. Maybe if I just didn't think about it.

"We practice at that large basketball court by the station," he replied. "It's where the other middle schools practice too. That's why I can't wait for high school! Then we'll finally have our own basketball court!" He smiled.

I managed a smile too. Yuuta was always full of optimism.

"A-Asari-kun!" a tall girl, with long black hair in a straight ponytail, and big brown eyes ran up to us. "Fancy meeting you here, huh?" She chuckled nervously, blushing. Then she stared at me. "Who are you?" she asked bluntly.

"Who are you?" I said.
"Don't you know her?" Yuuta asked me.

"Do I?" I scrutinized her face, trying to pinpoint some name. She did look familiar, but not really at the same time.

She frowned scornfully. "You don't know who I am? Where did you come from?!" "Planet Mars," I replied drily.

"Oh." Her eyes lit up in realization. Then she smiled sweetly. "Asari-kun, could you introduce me to your little friend?"

Little... How dare she. Just cause she's taller than me?
Yuuta glanced at me, looking rather worried. "Um, Rika-nee, this is my senpai, Katsushika Mari." Woah, what?
"Katsushika?" I said, mouth dropping. "As in Mina's little sis?"

"Eh?" Mari jumped. "Wh-What are you talking about? Don't group me with that weirdo!" She pouted, although a faint shade of red appeared on her cheeks.

"Katsushika-senpai," Yuuta said. "This is Akamatsu- ah!" He glanced at me.

I shrugged. "Hayashi is fine."

"Hayashi Rika," he finished.

"What's with the two..." She paused. "Wait a minute, Akamatsu Rika? You mean the Rika? As in... Wow. You've barely changed, Rika-san."

"Yeah," I replied with a small smile. "You certainly have though, Mari-chan." "Do-Don't call me that!" she said, blushing again.
"We're going into the school," I said. "So..."

"Oh! Okay then." A look of disappointment flickered for a second before vanishing. She smiled. She was actually quite pretty. She had a slim but healthy frame, nice smooth skin, and a cute smile. "Bye

Asari-kun!"

Asari-kun!"
"Bye senpai," Yuuta said.
Just as I was thinking that I could finally see the gang again, we encountered another girl.

"Ah, Asari-kun!" the girl waved at him. "You left this at-" She froze in front of us, an arm held out holding a notebook. She blushed, and I realized it was because she saw the two of us holding hands. "So-Sorry Asari-kun, I didn't know you had a gi-girl-"

"It's not what it looks like!" I said. "I'm actually a high school third year, and-" "So you like older women," the girl said, eyes widening even further.

"No I don't!" Yuuta yelled. He quickly let go of my hand. "She-She's like my older sister, okay? And she's my older brother's, like, best friend, so..." He looked away, rubbing the back of his head, looking embarrassed.

My mouth dropped. "Oh my God! Yuu-chan! You're blushing!" I squealed, pinching his cheek. "Rika-nee!" he yelled, blushing even more, as he swatted my hand away. "St-Stop it!"

The girl giggled. She looked relieved. Man, was someone in love that easy to read? "That's, uh, good."

Yuuta glanced at her.

"Good as in good for you! To have, like, an older sister," she said, rushing to amend her statement. "I-I'd like to have an older sister too."

As she handed him her notebook and struck up a light conversation, I searched the school yard for anyone I knew. There was none.

"Oh! Rika-nee." Yuuta tugged on my sleeve. "This is my classmate, Sasaki Kana. Sasaki-san, this is Hayashi Rika."

The two of us bowed at each other, exchanging formal greetings.
"I'll go ahead, Yuu-chan," I said, clapping a hand on his shoulder. "You stay here and talk."

"Eh? No, that's okay!" he said.

"Come on." I rolled my eyes and glanced at Sasaki. She smiled at me. "Stay and talk with her." Then I smirked.

"What does that expression mean?" Yuuta asked almost fearfully.

"Come find us when we're done!" I headed towards the old storage building. Only a few seconds passed before he came chasing after me. "Oh come on, Yuu-chan! Can't you tell when a girl likes you?"

"Huh?" His whole face turned into a dark glorious shade of red. "Wow. You really know how to blush," I muttered.

"Wa-Wait, Rika-nee, what did you mean?" he asked, grabbing my arm. "Say that again! What do you mean?"
"What? She likes you?" I replied, unsure of what he meant.

His ears were seriously dark red by now as he let go and looked away. "That-That's not possible. Sasaki-san is a cute, smart girl and ev-everyone likes her." He made a cute pouty expression, staring at his feet as we headed toward the small building by the school.

"So you like her," I said with a smirk. He ducked his head further down and I laughed. "That's great, Yuu-chan! Isn't love just gr-"

I froze and let my sentence die away. I saw him raise his head in concern, so I forced a smile and said, "Great."

I wasn't sure what made me nervous as we drew closer to the sliding door. Was it the anticipation of seeing them all again? Or was it the anxiety of having to explain why I was here?

Either way, I slid the door open with my heart beating a mile a minute.

Ryota looked up from where he sat, reading a book. He seemed to freeze, and we all stayed there, as immobile as stone, staring at each other. Then he stood up, set his book down, and hastily shut the cardboard box on the table, shoving it away. He slowly tottered towards us.

I found myself breathless, waiting for his reaction. He stopped in front of me and stared at me some more. He said, "Rika?"

more. He said, "Rika?"

I nodded. "Yeah."
He gaped at me and after a few more seconds of staring, he poked my forehead. "Hey!"

A slow grin spread on his face, and before I could say anything else, I found myself in his arms. "Hey," he said quietly. I relaxed in his arms. The scent of Ryota, the feel of the school uniform. It was all so nostalgic. And comforting.

"I can't believe it. You're really here," he said with a chuckle. "I thought I was hallucinating or something."

I giggled. "Nope. Not hallucinating. I'm really here." "Hey, Yuuta-kun, why are you jus-"
Ooh. That gorgeous, familiar voice.
"Goofy. Let go of her."

"Oh come on, Akane!" Ryota whined. "I just saw her too." "Well it's my turn now," she said.

I giggled, trying to turn to see her. "What are you guys-" He let go of me and I found myself stumbling into Akane's arms.

"Rika! Gaaa! I've missed you so much!" She squeezed me tightly. "I've missed you too," I said.

"Woah, your bangs have gotten a lot longer." She poked at my exposed forehead. I hadn't seen the family hairstylist in a long time, and I didn't have the motivation to. But it was true that my bangs had gone from a fringe to side bangs.

"OMG! I have good news for you!" she said, excitedly, pulling away. "I got Minnie to start reading a manga!"

"Seriously? Nice! What manga?"
"Horimiya! Since I love that manga, but I don't think Minnie liked it that much," Akane replied.

"Not fluffy enough?" I asked with a grin. "You should have suggested OHSHC. That's fluffy and funny. And it's got hot guys in it."

Akane snickered. "Good idea."

"Hey how come when Akane hugs you, you get all excited and stuff?" Ryota said, having returned to his seat.

"Cause," I replied. "It's Akane."

He rolled his eyes.

"We're back!"

It was the 3 Musketeers and they came in carrying plastic bags, most likely from the nearby convenience store. They stopped at the doorway to gawk at me. "Captain?!" the three said in unison.

"Rika!" Tarou swept me up in a hug.
"What are you doing here?" Rikuto asked.
"Good to see you!" Kenta said, rubbing my head.

"Hey!" I said, smacking his hand away. My hand brushed against the rose that was still in my hair, and I quickly pulled it out. I stared at the pink rose. Mitsukuni's rose. I closed my fingers around it, before stuffing it in my pocket.

"Good question," Akane said. "What are you doing here?"

"We brought snacks!" Tarou said, as he pulled out a few boxes of pocky from the bag. "And drinks! Oh, hang on, Rika, I'll go buy you a drink-"

"It's fine, Tarou!" I called.

"The vending machine is just over there," he said, pointing out the door. As he was heading back out of the clubroom, however, he ran into Mina and Mikiya. "Hey, you two."

"Tarou stay!" I yelled.

He paused and glanced back at me, alarmed by my reaction. "Okay then..."

"What's going-" Mikiya paused as the crowd shifted so that I could see them. "Rika?"

"What? Rika?" Mina pushed her way towards me. "Oh Rika! It's great to see you again!" She pulled me into a hug. "You have no idea how much it sucks without you here."

I managed to chuckle a bit. "You've got Mikiya though." "True." She smiled.
Mikiya stared at me some more. "So... why are you here?" "Don't want me here?" I teased with a smile.

"No! Of course I do!" he said hastily.

I laughed. "You're so easy to tease, Mickey!" I punched his shoulder lightly. "It's great to see you all again. Really, you have no idea-"

The lump returned, and so did the heart strangling. Seriously, why did- The tears fell, like a dam had finally broken. And everything rushed out, and the world blurred. And everyone was rushing towards me, hugging me, saying soothing words, basking me in their warmth, kindness, and love.

This was why I'd come here. I'd come here to be with friends. To be with people I knew I could lean on no matter what state I was in, no matter how much of a burden I was. I came here to feel like I was loved. To know that I am loved. So that maybe, just maybe, their love can erase the pain.

Akane had her arms wrapped around me the entire time. She didn't say anything. She just stroked my hair, gently. Everyone was trying to hug me. It was like a huge group hug, with everyone intertwined.

I don't know how long it was, but eventually, the tears subsided. I found myself leaning against Akane, hiccuping and feeling miserable.

"So what happened?" Ryota asked.

"Yeah," the others voiced their curiosity.

"Take your time," Akane said.

I did. I waited until my breath had steadied, until the butterflies had stopped rampaging, and until it seemed like I could talk normally. "I... was... dumped."

"What?!"
"Dumped by Honey-san?" Mina asked with wide eyes.
I nodded and another uproar began.
"He's an idiot!" Ryota said.
"But why?" Mikiya asked, as always remaining calm.
I took in a shaky breath. "Apparently because he li-likes this... other girl." "He is an idiot!" Akane said.

"And a jerk!" Ryota added.

Rikuto held up his hands. "Hang on. Did he just like say he was going to dump you-" Akane shot him a glare and he stopped.

"He just wants the details," Kenta said. "Chill, Mother Goose."
"Mother Goose?" I repeated with a snort. "Your new nickname, Akane?" She glared at me. "It is not a new nickname."

"Okay," I said with a genuine smirk. "Mother Goose." I started giggling at the bizarre nickname. Akane used to be notoriously known as the Ice Queen, and now she was being called something like Mother Goose?

"Rika!" Akane said, sounding exasperated when my laughter continued.

"Okay. Sorry." I took in a deep breath to prepare myself. "Okay, I'll tell you guys the details, but you have to promise not to like... do anything about it."
"What do you mean?" Akane asked as her eyes narrowed in suspicion.

"It's mainly towards you," I said. "And Ryota. I'm saying you two can't get pissed. I'm already pissed enough..." I paused, then I giggled some more. "I think I haven't actually processed what this means. This is so stupid! Crying over that idiot!"

"That's right!" Ryota said.

"Anyway." I leaned against the table. "Basically, I found him kissing this other girl, and then he told me he was breaking up with me."

Akane's mouth quickly turned into a hard frown. "Basically? Rika, how can you call that basically?" I shrugged. "Whatever."
"You really must not have processed it yet," Mina said.
"No kidding," Ryota grumbled behind me.

"Wait." Rikuto held up his hands again. "So did he say he was going to go out with that other girl?"

As much as I didn't want to, I delved back into those gruesome memories and searched for the answer. "No, he didn't say anything like that," I said.

"So did he like purposefully let you see him kissing her? Or was it really on accident?" he asked. "How am I supposed to know?" I replied with a frown.
"Do you know the girl though?" he continued.
I nodded.

"What's she like?" "She's nice," I said.

"So you wouldn't expect her to do something like that, right?" Rikuto said. I frowned. Before I'd gotten to know Hayakawa, I would have thought it was some underhanded move she made, forcing Mitsukuni to do this kind of thing to me. But now...

"She knows the two of us are dating." I sighed. "Were. Were dating, and she used to like him. But then she told me that she was going to stop chasing after him because she thought the two of us were... good together."

"Hm. Suspicious," Akane said.

"But she got her friend to give up on Mitsukuni too," I said. I shook my head. "I don't think it's her. It's-It's got to be Mitsukuni. He must have some reason to do this kind of thing. What if he's being threatened by the kidnappers? What if they're forcing him to do something like this?"

"Or," Ryota cut in loudly. "What if he's just an idiot and an asshole who decided to break up with you?"

I frowned. "O-Or that."
"Ryota!" Akane hissed. I heard her smack him.
"Ow! Hey! You know I have a bruise on this arm!" Ryota said. "Ri-Rika-nee," Yuuta said quietly.
"Yeah?"
"Is that why you came here?" he asked.

"Yeah." I smiled. "I came here to find you guys. Thank you, everyone, for your support. You guys are the best." They all smiled and mumbled some of their usual modest stuff.
"Are you feeling better?" Akane asked.

I nodded. "Definitely. We should go get ice cream!"

"Okay!" They all cheered.

"Wait!" Kenta held up a hand. Then he jabbed a finger at me. "You're going to go out wearing that?"

I stared down and realized that I was wearing the hideous Ouran uniform. "Oh yeah. This is the Ouran girls' uniform. Beautiful right?"

"It-It's certainly a work of art," Mina said quietly.

I grinned. "Kidding! It's really ugly right? Some girls can actually pull it off though. Do you guys have

I grinned. "Kidding! It's really ugly right? Some girls can actually pull it off though. Do you guys have clothes I can change into?" I asked.

"Yeah." Akane moved to the small stack of boxes in the corner.

"You guys really fixed this place up," I said, finally taking in a good view of the clubroom. It wasn't any bigger, but a lot of the old storage stuff had moved out. There was less clutter in general and even a new window on the side.

"You got a window?" I asked. "Why a window?"

"It gets stuffy in here easily. Did you already forget?" Ryota said.

"Where'd you get the money though?"

They all stared at me. I nodded when the truth dawned upon me. "Ahh. Well, my departure turned out to be a benefit for you guys, right?" I grinned.

"Not really," Mina said. Mikiya shook his head.

"As if!" Tarou said.

"Here's a pair of jeans," Akane interrupted, holding some blue jeans up.

"Oh those are mine," Mina said.

"And there's a stack of t-shirts." Akane threw the jeans at me as she began rummaging through the box. She held up one black shirt with "Washington DC" written on it. "Whose is this?"

"A souvenir my sister gave me," Tarou replied. "It's probably too big for Rika."

"Isn't there one of my shirts in there?" Mina asked, as the crowd moved towards the box.

"No, we haven't changed our spare clothing box in a while," Akane said. Our spare clothing box had started up in the early days, when we'd sometimes get blood splattered on our shirts. Ahh, the good old days when we hand-washed our shirts of those blood stains. Now that box was probably just used to carry extra clothing for whatever the occasion that they may need it.

I sat down in the chair opposite Ryota.
"Are you okay?" he asked, thumbing through his book.

"Yeah," I said. "I guess I still don't believe it. It's stupid right? I don't think it's Mitsukuni who did this. It's just not like him at all. What he did. What he said. He called me 'annoying.'" A twist of irritation struck me when I said this. "And then he pushed me out. What the hell. Mitsukuni would never do-"

"Well what if he did?" Ryota asked. His tone seemed sharper than usual.

I sighed. "Then I'll want to really, really hurt someone."

I put my head down on the table and stared at him. He stared back. "What?"

"Nothing," I said, closing my eyes.

"Hey, Rika! Found a shirt that might fit you!" Mina said.

"Okay, boys, get out!" Akane said.

"Which ice cream place are we going?" Rikuto asked.

"Obviously the one we always go to," Kenta said.

"Onii-chan, am I coming too?" Yuuta said.

"Of course." Ryota stood up. "Unless you don't want to."

Their voices faded as the door shut. "Rika? You okay?" Mina tapped the top of my head. "Do you want to change?"

Akane was standing by the window. The blinds had already been pulled shut as I climbed to my feet. I was feeling quite tired now.

"Yeah. This dress is really awkward and not the most comfortable," I said. "I'll watch the window," Akane said. "Mina, get the door."
"Got it!" she said.

"Here." Akane handed me the stack of clothing before turning away out the window. "The shirt used to be Yuuta-kun's, but I think he can't fit it anymore."

"Okay." I pulled the jeans on first before taking the dress off and yanking the plain white tee over my head. I folded the dress up, stuffed it into my school bag, then slipped my feet back into those troublesome Mary Janes.

"Good?" Akane asked as we headed out.
"Yeah," I said. "I think I feel better already."
"That's good." She took my hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. "That's really good."

3rd POV:

"Kyoya! Why is there a hole in our beautiful door?" Tamaki wailed as he entered the music room.

Kyoya sighed, seated on a couch with his laptop. "That would be Honey-senpai and Rika's fault. And it's not even a hole, it's just a dent."

"It's practically a hole, Kyoya! What are we going to tell our guests? And-" Tamaki froze, standing dazedly in front of Kyoya. "Wait! What does it have to do with Honey-senpai?"

"I'll have it fixed by the end of the day," Kyoya replied.
"Answer my question, Kyoya!" Tamaki demanded, closing the lid of Kyoya's laptop.

He sighed, pulling the laptop screen back up. "Why don't you ask Honey-senpai yourself?" Honey sat, curled up with his knees to his chest, on a couch far away. "Are you sure about this?"

"Yes," came Honey's quiet reply.
"You're going to regret it," Kyoya said.
"It's okay."
"What's going on?" Tamaki asked as his gaze whipped back and forth between the two. "Nothing for you to worry about." Kyoya smiled.
"Hello!" The twins burst into the club room. "Did someone punch the door?"
"Yes," Kyoya said.
"What happened to the door?" Haruhi asked, as she followed the twins in.
"Someone punched it," the twins replied. "Tono, did you piss someone off?"
"It wasn't my fault!" Tamaki said defensively.
"So you were the one who did it." The twins sighed.
"I didn't do it!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 4.6K 44
Ouran Academy, an elite school filled of with the kids of the elitist Japanese kids and a hand full of scholarship students. As Haruhi Fujioka stumb...
171K 5.7K 33
•Fanfiction• The Ouran highschool host club suddenly has a new member entrusted to them. The principal is a friend of the wife of Pubert Addams. Thei...
29.7K 983 34
As you all know that Ouran Academy is a school for the rich and beautiful. Unless you are like Haruhi who is an intelligent, crossdressing commoner...
71.7K 2.2K 14
Mizura lives her life be her family's only rule. While it may seem harsh, she has no trouble following it. Then she meets the loveable Mitsukuni Hani...