Ex- husband and babies

By saiamrutha77

She could easily recognize that touch. Sharon knew it was him. She could feel him against her body. His hands... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Loving you again

Epilogue

141K 3.8K 302
By saiamrutha77

3 years later

"Thank-you for your order, I'm sure you will love them", Sharon told her customer.

"I'm sure I will, you are so talented," the happy customer replied.

Sharon smiled at her customer gently, "Do visit us again."

"Sure".

Sharon grinned from ear to ear nothing could beat the customer satisfaction. It was very important to her.

It was very hard at first but now with a shop in NewYork and an online business she made it. Her business was really skyrocketing.

She looked at the time it was already 5:30 she should rush. "Bob.. take care of the shop for me. I have to go. If you have any doubt just ring me up."

Sharon took her bag adjusted her hair and put her brown coat on. She took her phone and called Chris. "Hey, honey."

"Hi baby." He said from other side.

"Did you start?" She asked.

"I...I am on my way" he said.

"You didn't start right?" She asked.

"I'm on my way Sherry"

"Yeah... okay so still where did you reach..?and remember I could tell when you lie"

"Auh...I reached my elevator"

Sharon wanted to be angry but couldn't she was trying hard not to laugh. "Fine. I'll see you in home then"

"Okay. Love you"

"Love you too."

***

"Momo, you better have only two glasses." Sharon warned as she saw Momo pouring herself a drink.

"Yeah.. Yeah" she said settling on the couch "April.. April.. " she called.

"Yes Momo," April said sticking her head out of her daddy's office.

"Put the Looney toons show for me, Please."

"Yes Momo"

Sharon watched as she ran from her father's room to television.

'Something was fishy'

Sharon rushed into Chris study to see what actually happened.

She was shocked to see Chase surrounded by papers and colours. "Baby what did you do ?" She rushed towards him.

"Sorry Mommy. I told April No."

"What were you guys up to? And what are these papers.? Baby didn't I tell you not to play in Daddy's study. "

"I know Mommy but April.."

"Chase hurry...." April said coming inside. She was shocked to see her Mom there.

"What's happening sweety?" Sharon asked.

"Mommy. We were trying to make Momo a card but we couldn't do that any where else. Momo doesn't come in here. So...."

Sharon sighed looking around"That is Okay baby. But what's all this mess."

"That was completely Chase's doing Mommy."

Chase narrowed his eyes at his sister, April gestured him to be quite.

"Well.. Are you done with your card?" Sharon asked.

"Almost Mommy," both the kids grinned.

"Very well then I think it won't take long for you guys to clean it up then," Sharon said smiling slyly.

There smile immediately dropped," The one who makes the mess cleans the mess"

"But.."

"Hurry Children Hurry"

***

"Hey baby," Chris said as soon as he came inside.

"Chris we have been waiting for you" Sharon complained.

"Finally, Chris is here." Savvy exclaimed,"Joe and Jane will be here in 10 minutes."

"You guys go freshen up, I'll complete this here."Savvy said taking the plates from Sharon's hand.

"Chase,April are you done?" Sharon called out.

"Yes mommy almost" They chorused.

"Go get ready after that I have kept your clothes on your bed. Okay?"

"Yes Mommy"

"Why are they in my study?" Chris asked panicked.

"They had to make a card for Momo." She said.

It was Momo's 90th Birthday and Sharon threw a small party for her which is a surprise, of course.

Chris followed Sharon into their bedroom. "Chris.. Hurry. I want to be ready when the guests come."

Chris hummed in response.

Sharon squeezed her self into a black cocktail dress. "Chris could you zip me up" she said trying to fit in.

"Do you think I have become fat?" She asked looking at herself in the mirror.

"Babe... No"

"Safe answer?" She asked clicking her tongue.

Chris stood behind her placing his hand on her waist, adjusting his head on the crook of her neck.

"You look amazing Sherry. "

"You are biased"

"Of course,I am honey because I love you."

"Auh...." Sharon gasped removing his hands from her waist.

Chris chuckled as Sharon narrowed her eyes at him. "Come I'll zip you though I would love to strip you out it"

Sharon pursued her lips in a thin line, "You ain't getting anything tonight mister" while he pulled her dress zipper up.

"We will see" he whispered in her ear and placing a kiss behind her ear. Sharon shivered slightly in his arms.

"Mommy..... I am stuck.Mommy" Chase called his voice filled with panic.

Chris shook his head before turning towards Chase, "what happened bud?"

"Dad my head is not coming out..."

Chris kneeled down to his sons height, " Bud you are supposed to open the buttons before wearing the shirt."

"Dad Hurry... Joe is here."

"They reached already. Chris get ready fast... we have to start early. Otherwise momo would be to drunk to even remember her 90th birthday." Sharon said chuckling.

****

Happy Birthday to you....

Happy Birthday to you.... dear Momo.

"Thank-you.. Thank-you so much children" she said.

"Momo... this from April and Me" Chase said giving her the card they prepared.

"How is it?" He asked Excited.

"It's okay" she said as Chase scoffed at her. It has been the same in Chase first started painting. Momo loved to tease him. Momo laughed at his puffed face. "Its so beautiful Chase. I'll
Frame it and place it in my room." She said.

"Well the dinner is served, let's start" Sharon guided everyone to the dinning hall.

It was a quite affair just family and friends who were close to Momo.

"So when do you start working ?" Joseph asked Savannah.They both were sitting in the corner of the table.

"From next week onwards."

"Did you look for a place to stay.?" He asked.

"Yes, I took a small apartment just a few blocks away from my office."

"Wow impressive." Joe commented.

"What about you? Now that Sharon's ship is long sailed are you dating anyone?"

Joe chocked on the water he was drinking, " Savvy... no not yet."

"What about you?" He asked.

"What about me?"

"Are you still stuck on him?"

"I don't know what you are talking about," she replied quickly.

"Still stuck on him."

"I love him,"

"It's been long wait Savvy. I think you had waited long back. It's time for you to close that Chapter of your life."

Savvy looked deep in thought and so Joe let her be.

****

Sharon was putting away the left over food and Chris was helping her. Well everyone else retired to their rooms.

"Babe.. Are you done?" He asked.

"Almost honey." She said removing her wedges. "My legs are hurting so badly."

Chris took her into his arms "Do you want me to carry you honey?"

"No.. my dear prince charming" she said chuckling.

"Now I am prince Charming?"

"You have Always been a prince Charming." She said placing her arms around his neck.

Chris placed a small kiss which soon turned out to be a heavy one.

Sharon pulled away breathing heavily, "I'll go check on the kids." She said blushing like a shy bride.

***

Chase was all tucked in his bed. Sharon pulled the covers properly over him.

He was already sleeping. Sharon placed a small kiss on his forehead. "Good night Baby"

April however was still awake. " Beanie it's already late. You need to go to school too morning.If you don't sleep now you sleep in Ms.Stella's class tomorrow."

"I can't sleep Mommy."

Sharon sat with her daughter. "Do you want me to read you a story?"

"Yes,please mommy."

Half way through the story April was fast asleep.

She placed a small kiss on her forehead."Good night beanie."

Chris was watching television by the time Sharon came inside their room.
Chris switch the TV off "where have you been?"

"I was reading a story for April" she replied trying to unzip herself. She looked at Chris through the mirror.

Chris smirked as he stood up and walked towards Sharon. He took his time slowly unzipping her, placing small kisses on her neck.

"Weren't you waiting for this moment?" She asked him.

"Don't tell me you weren't!" He countered.

Sharon smiled before closing the space between them. "I was."

Chris bit her lower lip playfully, as his hands were getting rid of her dress. Sharon quickly followed him throwing his shirt somewhere in the corner.

Sharon wrapped her legs around him as he walked back to bed. They both were fighting for dominance. Sharon let him win.

They cuddled together as they lay in the bed covered in sweat.

"I love you, Sherry."

"I love you too, Ex-husband."

"Husband. We got Married last week remember.??" Chris asked amused.

"Oops! My bad."

"Well now I am not your Ex anymore" he said.

Sharon chuckled at him, "yeah yeah.." she said. She took his face into his hands. "I love you my husband."

The End

Well that was the end for a beautiful story.(or at least I hope it's beautiful)

Thank-you for everyone who supported me, my story all along. Thank-you all those lovely people who voted and commented on the story telling me how much you adore the story... I'm so grateful to have such wonderful readers.

But no worries I am coming back with Savannah's"loving you again" The description of her story is posted in the next part of the book.

Thank-you once again, don't forget to check out the description.

Like. Vote. Comment. Share.

Love

XOXOXO.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 8.5K 56
"We are here with you." She said and hugged me with gentleness. My shoulder sagged in relief as I hugged her back. She broke the hug and caressed my...
577K 16K 31
He did not love her. It was a loveless marriage to him. In his eyes, she is just a burden who cooks food for him. And in return, he will earn money a...
1.3M 13.1K 15
"Mine." His low growl of possession took my heart and the fate of my panties. They were soaked through with arousal. Damn it. I stroked his face as h...
498 63 12
-Let's get this straight. From a dead end job to a useless crazy ex boyfriend- my happiness is with my best friend yet the fear of our relationship e...