Eyes Can Be Deceiving (A Yogs...

By EnderDragonDreamer

A sixteen year old child,Lilac ,of the Lotas Eaters assassinations group is regected after getting captured b... More

Chapter 1 - The Elves (Edited)
Chapter 2 - Is change for the better?
Chapter 3 - DreamLand :3
Chapter 4 - Rejected and Restarted?
Chapter 5 - Duncan...
Chapter 6 - New Friends? :3
Chapter 8 - Brothers or Alter-egos?
Chapter 9 - The Talk (Now I sound serious!!!)
Chapter 10 - Eyes Can Be Deciving (End)

Chapter 7 - Defeated Twice?

267 10 0
By EnderDragonDreamer

(Another chapter, is this the surprize, ONE SHORT MESSALY CHAPTER THAT DOESN'T EXPLAIN A THING... If you think thats it, THEN YOUR TOTALLY FUDGING WRONG!!! What I have planned is BIG, and when I say BIG, I mean like FUDGING HUMUNGOUS (I know I spelt that wrong #DealWithIt... Anyways, onward with the story *points pointer finger into the sky* Opps, *points pointer finger at the computer... Better :3)

I woke up in a cage, obviously not magic or water proof. I sighed, obviously whoever kidnapped me was an idiot and I thought for a moment. "Why don't I play around with my capturer and find out more about him/her..." I thought to myself.

I was interrupted from my thought when a brown haired man with a mustache and a jet black haired man with a stunned beard came in causing me to bolt upright toward them.

"Look who's awake, I'm Sjin and this is my partner in crime, Sips" said the brown haired man who I presumed was Sjin to the jet black haired man who I perposed as Sips. "Nice to meet you both and why did you kidnap me?" I asked in an annoyed tone.

"Well, you just left Rythians, so we decided to use you as ransom." he said while smiling evilly. I sighed, these two are big dumb-dumbs. "Sorry to sink your boat but I just met Rythian today, If you want to hold me up for ransom, try Martyn or Toby.."

They glared at me in confusion so I motioned them to come closer. They came up to were my ear was with there mouth and yelled, "Toby is my fridgen brother you fools!" while face-palming. They looked at eachother and sighed as they took me outside.

"Where not going to relies you though, where taking you to Duncans." They said acting smart, "No your not," I replied as I teleported right behind them and whispered "boo!" causing them to fall on there faces making me laugh as i teleport back to camp.

Life is good... I thought when suddenly I appeared in a cage at Duncans castle. "Why am I here!?" I yelled as I tried to find my way out.

 After a few hours of trying to get out a sat down on the hard metal floor and fell asleep, defeated...

(DUN DUN DUN, and when I say she was trying to get out of the cage, I mean HOURS!!! Anyays... Slap that Rate button with your fist and comment after the BEEP, BEEEEPPPPPPP!!! Hope you enjoyed, BYEEEEEEEE!!!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 179K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
3.3M 139K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...