The Alpha's Babies

By XOXOMELODY

*BOOK 1 of the WEREWOLF SERIES* "You're pregnant" Chace stated. My eyes widened. Oh shit. ... More

READ THIS FIRST! IMPORTANT!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Book 2 Announcement!
Second Book Is Up & Running!

Epilogue

25.3K 550 63
By XOXOMELODY

Last chapter *cries* ☺️

------------

Lottie POV

"You two are so gross." Cameron complained, I looked over at him just in time to cringe as his dad slapped my butt.

"Babe!" I squealed slapping his arm as I laughed.

"Don't act like you didn't enjoy it." He grinned cheekily making me roll my eyes at his childish behavior.

From upstairs a baby's scream could be heard, smiling I got up walking up the stairs where on the right hand side wall was filled with family photos, such as our family trip to Hawaii for the summer, the skiing trip we took in the winter, it had Cameron falling because he had slipped when coming down to take the family photo, I laughed at all the memories, the one when we brought home our baby girl was at the top of the stairs, Mason was carrying her in, his eyes looking down at her lovingly, his hands holding her protectively like she was fragile.

"What's wrong baby" I cooed as I walked into the bedroom, picking her up carefully as I gently rocked her.

Her wails filled the room, I counted down from 3 knowing exactly what was going to happen.

1

2

3

The door swung open, and Mason walked into the room, his arms coming up, taking her from me.

"I thought you said you were taking the night off and hanging with the boys." I stated raising my eyebrow as I looked at him accusingly smirking at him.

"Who can stay away away from a girl like you?" He grinned down at me, kissing me quickly making me smile as I rolled my eyes.

"I swear she has you wrapped around her tiny little fingers." I smiled as I looked down at our 8 month old baby girl.

A lot had changed since we lost the baby..

The night I had dreamed about our baby girl, it gave me a sense of peace that made me realize I had to be there for my boys and they couldn't have me moping around and feeling sorry for myself. It wasn't fear for my boys or my mate.

I had woken up, sobbing into Mason's chest telling him I was sorry for being such a bad mate and mother for our children, I was being downright selfish and it wasn't fair on him.

That night, I had felt fresh and new, better than before as if the weight had lifted off my chest, while I knew I would never be able to meet the bundle of joy that should have been with us if not for the man that had ruin our lives, I knew she was in a better place where she would be with my mother looking down at us smiling.

We had gone to the pack house early in the morning, where we held a meeting with the pack discussing the new arrangements of the alpha with Alpha Carter. 

Everyone had handled it really well, them all being understanding with how we explained we can't keep putting the boys in danger, it was then that I realized what a great pack we had, that they all just wanted the best for us.

Shortly after, we moved departing with goodbyes moving to the place where we Mason had taken me.

It had been 10 years since then and to say things have changed was a clear understatement.

As you all may realize, we have a new baby girl Kyla going onto a month old in 2 days, with her fathers sapphire eyes, rosy red cheeks, blonde hair and a cute button nose, we all knew she was going to be a little stunner when she grows up.

The sound of steps making its way towards us perked me up to see our 7 year old daughter Raina to come into the room she was the splitting image of her father except with feminine features with long brown hair that was naturally curly, bright sparkling blue eyes that seemed to light up, a small button nose, full pink plump lips and high cheek bones.

Just a few years after we moved in we were blessed with our baby girl Raina.

"Mommy I'm hungry." She whined stretching out her arms for me to pick her up.

Smiling, I picked her up, placing her on my left hip. "Dinners nearly ready baby girl, go find your brothers and tell them okay?" I asked and she nodded as I put her down, running off to find her brothers.

I turned around to see Mason placing Kyla in her cot, rocking it gently as she fell asleep.

We quietly exited the room shutting the door as we walked downstairs just in time to see the boys kicking the boy around, William kicked the ball his aim a little off and instead of passing it to Ashton he knocked the ball into the vase smashing it into a million pieces.

He looked at us immediately scratching the back of his neck smiling sheepishly. "Sorry"

"Clean the mess up, you get to wash the dishes afterwards." Mason states and he groans before nodding his head walking off to get a dustpan.

"Come on, mum made dinner for us all." Mason says and we all make our way towards the dining hall taking our seats.

William comes in shortly after cleaning the mess he made sitting next to Raina whose happily eating her food or more like scoffing it down, William looks at her chuckling as he watches his sister eat.

We all eat, the only sound to be heard are the scrapings of our fork and knife hitting the plates.

"Mom, Dad." I hear Ashton speak and we both look over at him and I nod my head for him to continue talking. "Will it be okay if Emily comes over afterwards we have a school project to work on?" He asks and I grin raising an eyebrow. 

"Is that what you boys call it these days, a school project?" I winked making him groan a blush appearing on his face.

"Mom." He whines and I laugh.

"She can come over but you both are sitting down in the lounge, no funny business you're far too young to be making babies." Mason smirks and Ashton groans yet again sinking down in his seat as his brothers begin to tease him.

"I don't even like her like that." He mutters but we all know that's a lie.

"Oh yeah? Then why'd you throw someone down the hall for accidentally bumping into her yester- Ouch." Cameron groans and I assume Ashton had kicked his leg.

I gasp my eyes narrowing down at Ashton as he looks at me, taking a nervous gulp. "ASHTON ALEX TAYLOR HOW DARE YOU DO THAT!" I shout slamming my hands against the dining table "I thought I taught you better than to use violence and over such trivial matters!? What have you got to say for yourself young man?" I question raising an eyebrow as I cross my arms.

"It's not a big deal." He mutters shutting up when he realizes that wasn't the right words to say.

"You are going to apologize to that person right now Ashton or I swear to god I will embarrass you in front of Emily showing her all your baby photos and ones of you running around in a tutu crying how you wanted to be a girl and not a boy." I narrow my eyes. He had gone through a stage where he would prance around in girls clothes that had been bought for Raina for when she was older but quickly outgrew that when he found about periods. He nods his head quickly saying he'll do it right away, getting up telling me he would phone the poor boy.

I looked over at Mason who simply stared at me with amusement a raised eyebrow and I puff out my cheeks blowing a strand of hair out of my face.

"Still feisty as ever babe." He winks pulling me over towards him as lifting my chin with his index finger, he looks down at me with love and adoration before finally closing the small gap between us, closing my eyes I sigh in complete bliss as I feel the sparks between us fly a feeling of utter complete surrounding me.

"Gross." I hear William mutter making the both of us laugh as we pull away.

"You won't be saying that when you snag yourself a mate, then you won't be able to keep your hands off of her like I can't with your mother." Mason grins and I slap his chest playfully rolling my eyes.

Ashton comes back in muttering to me he had finished apologizing to the poor guy and I nodded pleased.

We continued eating having a light conversation about everyone's day.

Just as we finished the rest of our dinner, Raina piped up "Daddy I have a question."

"Yes baby girl?" Mason asked smiling at our daughter who was now perched on his knee, she was also a daddy's girl like her little sister Kyla.

"How do you make babies?"

-------------------

Hey Guys!

This is the last chapter *cries* I'm not to sure about this chapter but I wanted to put it up for you all because you have all been so patient with waiting.

I wanted to say a huge thank you for the over 500k readers and the over 20k votes! It means so much to me that you all have read my book! I can't thank you enough I am going to miss writing and reading all your comments.

Now, before I leave this book forever, I would just like to state that there will be an edited version of this book where it will have more depth and a clear understanding of what has happened as I have too many holes in this story with Tyler (Mason's old Beta) the Alpha Carter and many more. However the edited version for this book will not be up for a couple of months as I want to edit the whole book before uploading it up. 

While I will be editing this book don't fret this book will still be up I am simply editing it on a different book so you will be able to read the original one and the edited one if you all want to.

I will be restarting some of my books and even adding a few new ones that I will be working on as I have finished school for a few months so I have a little free time to edit but I wont promise anything because if you all may know my promises don't really happen for which I am sorry for.

Enough with my rambling though, thank you all again so much for being on this journey, I would like to dedicate this chapter to everyone who has read from the start to the very end of the book and made it through this whirlwind of a book I love you all so much it means so much that you have read my book and that it has become way more popular than I thought it would be.

Please vote, comment down what you think about this chapter! It's much appreciated! Also share please it would mean so much to me!

Goodbye my fellow readers,

XOXOMELODY *cries*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4.3K 37
Hello, this story is not good. It was written by a depressed young tween who didn't understand what an abusive relationship is. I'm only keeping it u...
306K 6.1K 27
Warning: Extremely Childish and not put together at ALL . If you want to continue reading, go ahead but I warned you! ❤️ "I , Alec Red , future beta...
5.9M 157K 37
My mum always used to tell me what it's like to see your mate for the first time. She used to say that at that moment, everything around you stopped...
402K 8K 21
(Yo this story is really crusty and I promise I am working in editing it - some characters may different as well as the plot line but like I cringe e...