With Love (Cameron Dallas Fan...

By Fanfiction1Simulator

"How could I be so lucky to have you?" "You're not the lucky one, I am." That sentence drove me wild. He lov... More

Chapter 1- Coffe Shop
Chapter 2- Magcon and Movies
Chapter 3- Swimming
Chapter 4- Magcon Truth Or Dare
Chapter 6- Cheater

Chapter 5- Dinner Date

17 0 0
By Fanfiction1Simulator

Same Day

Shawn's POV

I was getting ready for my date with Valerie when there was a sudden knock at my door.

I opened it and saw Valerie in the most beautiful dress I have ever seen. (Her outfit is above!)

"You look.... gorgeous!" I said examining her from her head to toe.  She's just stunning!

"You don't look to bad yourself Mendes!" I blushed and she pulled me towards the elevator.  "So where are we going?" I asked her.

"Olive Garden." I love Olive Garden!  I have a feeling this will go well.

~One drive to the date later brought to you by Cameron's hotness~

We arrived at Olive Garden and there was nobody there except for a few employes cars.

"Are you sure they are open?" "Yes, I'm sure."

She dragged me into the building and it was the most amazing thing I have ever seen!  The table was so cute!  It had candles and roses spread out across it.  There was pasta at the table just waiting for me to eat.

I sat down and started eating.  She started eating her lasagna.

"How's the lasagna?" I tried to make conversation.  "It's really good!  How's the pasta?"

"It's amazing, but not as amazing as you are in the dress!" She blushed a bright pink color.

I smiled at her.

Soon enough it was time for dessert.  "For dessert, New York Style Cheesecake!" A waiter came out and handed us our mini cheesecakes.

"Valerie, I can't thank you enough for all of this." "You don't have to."  We got up and walked out of the restaurant.

"Wait!  What about paying!" I realized we never paid.  "Don't worry about it, my Uncle is the owner, and said I could do this whenever I felt like it."

I nodded and we walked back to the car.

We got to her house and I dropped her off.  "I had fun tonight." She said when we got to her door.

"Me to, oh and here's a little thank you gift." I smashed my lips onto hers and we stood there like that for about 5 minutes before she pulled back with a smile and said.  "Goodnight Shawn!" 

I was left standing there like a fool, with a goofy smile plastered on my face.

______________________

I know Valerie isn't with Cameron yet but trust me, I know what I'm doing!

Please, vote and comment!

Cya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 58 23
Jeg undskylder på forhånd med alt det grammatiske og realisme, jeg er 18🙏🏻😩 men 14 da jeg skrev den😋 denne "bog" er ikke for sarte sjælde!✨ Håber...
115K 2.6K 73
Karoline er 16 år og bor i Holte. Hun er gode venner med Billy, som også er hendes nabo. Til en fest Billy slæber hende med til møder hun Thor, Bill...
157K 4.8K 58
NB: Dette er 3'eren til What Makes You Beautiful, og 2'eren til Don't Forget Where You Belong. Læs de bøger, før du læser denne, for at kunne følge m...
28.9K 500 43
Ida Dam er en helt almindelig 16-årig pige. Hun går i skole, går til fodbold og hænger ud med vennerne. En dag vil hendes bedste veninde Sofie havde...