Sweet dream- vampire knight f...

By sky_yuu

The sunlight is bright as day as I stand before the gates of a massive school also known as Cross Academy. I... More

Note before you begin
Chap 1 My beginning
Chap 2 Night Class
Chap 3 Night class part two
Chap 4 Stories of sorrow
Chap 5 Zero or Kaname?
Chap 6 The brothers
Chap 7 Valentines day
Chap 8 Revenge!
Chap 9 Am i, a vampire?
Chap 10 The happy birthday! Or not...
Chap 11 The moon light shines bright
Chap 12 Kaname
Chap 13 Another one!?
chapter 14 Unknown colour
Chapter 15 Kurenai Maria, who?
Chapter 16: Bang! Bang! bang!
Chapter 17 Shizuka... I... I remember her
Chapter 18 Bang! Bang! Down!
chapter 19, My life is officially gone (or is it)
Chapter 20, The art of... WHAT!?
March one shot
Chapter 21. Wrath of an otaku
Chapter 22. Blackout
April one shot
Chapter 23, My choice
Chapter 24, Endless night
Chapter 25. Ugh! Seriously?
Chapter 26. Torture time (insert evil smile and laughter)
Chapter 28. Eternal stillness
Chapter 29. The scenery
Chapter 30, Somehow
Note!

Chapter 27: Vanished into nothing

71 4 25
By sky_yuu

Ok, I'm sorry for the slow updated but... I have been over obsessed with Mystic Messengers. Does anyone know it!? I got Yoosung route! I was aiming for Seven's but Yoosung is second choice :) a few more restless nights left of waking up at midnight and 3am left, just gonna not sleep anymore checking 24/7

OH! Did I say we have a cosplay day today and I'm at school, in my full cosplay OF VAMPIRE KNIGHT! it's suppose to be Touya Rima, but the wig failed... ;-; so I decided to keep it out, just go with my normal hair (which is similar to Yuuki's hair) so yeah, now I'm in full Kuran Yuuki cosplay NOT Cross Yuuki ^_^

Is anyone going to Melbourne Madman convention on Saturday? Which is tomorrow? I might see ya there cos I'm going!

Hopefully you like this chapter, so let's just start Nya!
Song: Cotten Candy by CreepP

Third person POV

The rest of the night was silent, the slightest sound of even a single footstep can be heard as clearly as if there was a gunshot. Perhaps this stillness I'd just a gentle signal for the event that might soon follow, but no one will know, as they are all resting, asleep, in their room.

Mitsuki, after the pranks, fell asleep as soon as she come in contact with the comfy bed, as if there is a gravity force on the bed pulling her towards it, shutting the eye like a window blind, tightly as she drift away into the land of dreams.

Later on, at midnight, the clock strike 12:00am, a shadow moves closer and closer towards Mitsuki, soundless as the flow of time never moving...

Not a single soul, human nor vampires, vampire hunters nor youkais, realised. Not knowing such an presence of the mysterious shadow, they calmly sleep in their beds. Without a sound, the shadow move inward to the night class. No one, not even ones with the most sensitive ears will know, who or what this presence is.

Footsteps moved closer and closer to Mitsuki's room, didn't knock and walked in. With a single whisper almost silent.

"I have come for you, my queen, wait for me until that day. Find me. Find the truth. Beware ones around you or is familiar to, you need to know..."

Within a single second, Mitsuki's tired eyes flashed open, only to see a gentle smile that disappeared a few millisecond later. What comes after is a loud piercing scream for help.

Mitsuki POV

"Who, who is that!? I just saw a smile that disappeared! Anyone? Anyone awake? Someone... Please, help me." I cry out, hoping a single person might come.

But no one came.

I feel my eyes starting to water, praying as if I am a nun screaming for the help of a god, only to receive no response. There is not a presence within this room of mine, the shadow disappeared.

I can faintly remember the words the shadow whispered... "I  have come for you, my queen, wait for me until that day. Find me. Find the truth. Beware ones around you or is familiar to, you need to know..."

Why am I the shadow's queen? What is the truth?

Countless questions overflowed my mind causing a slight headache. How I wish I know, but my instinct is screaming do not listen, as if something is telling me something terribly wrong will happen.

Footsteps can be heard by now, moving in closer towards me. I can not quite decide whether it is my comrades or it's the chad oncoming for me. I want to run, to run somewhere far away from this place, somewhere peaceful and quiet. Where no one will be able to harm me or anyone. Perhaps, in a parallel world, there might be, but I can only be certain of one thing by now. Not a single place in this pointless world is safe.

I don't wish to run anymore, or it would be simply repeating history over and over again, restarting the cycle as soon as current situation calm down a tiny little bit.

"Mitsuki!" A familiar voice yelled out as the door slammed open. My eyes dart towards the door seeking for help, praying to the best of my abilities that it will not be the shadow.

What appears is Kaname's worried face staring straight at me, puffed out from running. I feel my eyes water as if it is a fragile glass with water poured over it. I seem like a crying child in which cannot control my own feelings, pouring it out like a tantrum.

Kaname runs over to me and pat me gently on the head whispering "it's ok now, just go back to sleep." For the first time, I don't mind being patted, it feel not too bad I guess, it's... Pleasant?

"Kaname? I, I am scared." I whimper through my tears. "Am I, going to die perhaps? Would this cycle be over?"

What Kaname done next was truly surprising that nothing in which happened in my life had ever prepared me for these. My eyes open in surprise with tears still overflowing.

"Ka, Kaname? Why?" I cry out feeling something strange, perhaps surprised or just plainly embarrassed???

Kaname hugs me while patting as if he is an adoring mother caring for his child, making sure the child never leaves the mother's gentle yet warm care. The sudden action of someone kind makes me doubt myself, is my impression of Kaname really is how he acts? Or is it simply my categorisation automatically sets him to have such an arrogant and high character that wants nothing but blood. Although the art of arrogant is still true, and the high character part...

(I bet most of you though of the hug as something else XD bad luck)

"Kaname... Thank you for being there for me when I need it, I appreciate it, I really do. But this is, umm, how do I say it. Awkward how you are hugging me... Umm..." I stammer in the last few words figuring out what words are wiser to use like changing several gears to see which one function with maximum use.

With a kind of embarrassed smile, Kaname release me and step backwards a step still worried. By now, my tears have dried up like after the pouring rain in the desert, and thanks to Kaname, my emotions are stable. With the hope I can go back to sleep.

"Mitsuki. I, umm, am sorry about what happened just then, please forgive me. But for now, try to sleep and get a good night rest. I'll see you tomorrow for when you wake up, ok?" Kaname whispers quietly in a voice just loud enough to hear. My answer was a simple nod and I whisper thank you as Kaname walk towards the door ready to leave me room. I doubt he heard what I whispered, but it doesn't matter.

Just when the door is almost closed, Kaname reopens it almost as if forgetting something. I tilt my head confused, but later realised something obvious. Vampires have extreme hearing...

"You are very welcome, now have a sweet dream, Mitsuki." Kaname smile gently before closing the door with a gentle bang.

Before falling asleep, I wondered about what happened through out the day and the words that echoes in my room.

"I have come for you, my queen, wait for me until that day. Find me. Find the truth. Beware ones around you or is familiar to, you need to know..."

What does it even mean though. Who is the queen, and if it is me, why am I the shadow's queen? What is the truth? Who do I have to be ware of? It seems like an endless link of question to the words of the shadow.

One thing in which I can be certain of, there will be massive events through out this following week without any rest. If it somehow relates to finding the reason to the kingdom's fall, I will have no choice but to figure it out, even if it is the last thing I shall do for people on this planet named earth.

As my eyelid get heavier and gravity takes place, it shuts tight and I drift into a deep, pleasant sleep.

Good night.

Third person P.O.V.

As Mitsuki fall back to sleep for the second time, now aware of the dangers to come. The mystery will stay a mystery until someone solves it. But who will be the one solving the mystery?

With the laughter and complicated lines of words from the shadow, the mystery gets deeper and deeper, making the situation harder for Mitsuki as time goes on.

The intentions of the shadow is simple, to... Ah, I cannot say anymore as the route of Mitsuki will be long and far, events following events that are just as difficult as pervious.

Sweet dreams.

Ah! Finally done! The starting part of me cosplaying was last Friday, now it is Saturday -_- when you are (totally not) over obsessed with Mystic Messengers, you have no time to write on Wattpad.

I tried to write in a more narrative and detailed style, but I think I failed, just as how I fail my life daily XD If there are perhaps any advise in writing and how I can improve, please please please tell me as I wish to make this story finish to the best of my abilities.

Hopefully you enjoyed the chapter and the cliffhanger XD

"No one shall know what is happening and who in this corrupted world is that stupid shadow who likes whispering 24/7 to random strangers telling them they are queens... And tell them to find the truth of dumb stuff that doesn't make sense or any help at all."

Ok, I'll go now. I just got mystic messenger notification! BTW I FINISHED YOOSUNG ROUTE WITH GOOD ENDING AND IT IS SO SAD!!! I wanna cry but ;-;

Hope you enjoyed the story, please vote or even follow, but for me the most important ones comment on how I can improve or perhaps any ending suggestions...

See ya!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 5K 20
I was attacked by a vampire and was cursed by a dark figure. Now, I have to enter Cross Academy. What else? (I DO NOT OWN THE ANIME *Vampire Knight*...
22.4K 912 52
"Are you lost little girl........i want your blood" the vampire then pushed my sister and went to attack her. she screamed "noo don't". she was so l...
14K 549 13
a kaname x reader x zero fan fic. I wrote this on deviantart, and decided to put it on here. I hope you like it my dear reader-chan! Listen, I know t...
15.8K 387 26
Shay ( nickname ) is writing her usual fan fiction about Vampire Knight when suddenly something strange happens and she's pulled into a portal landin...