Marvel Imagines

Door Marveltrash78

Various X Reader one-shots from the MCU. Meer

|Triggered|Clint Barton X Reader
|Loki's problem| Thor X Reader X Loki
|Just My Type| Tony Stark X Reader
|You're just a puppy!| Pierto X Reader
|Dad Jokes| Steve Rogers X Reader
|On your right!| Tchalla X Gender Fluent Reader
Tony Stark's Daughter
Bruce Banner's Daughter
Thor Odinson's Daughter
Natasha X Reader (SMUT)
|Found Love| Loki X Reader
|Highschool AU|Stony X Reader
|Sugar| Bucky X Sugar Mommy Reader
| Aquariums | Clint X Reader
|Halloween| Peter Parker X Reader
|I'm sorry| Wade Wilson X Reader
|Under Pressure| Stony X Reader
|Pumpkin Decorating Competition| Avengers + X Reader
|Playful pranks| Steve Rogers X Reader

|To the end of the Line| Stucky

1K 17 10
Door Marveltrash78

1940

Here they are, naked, breathless and
flushed. They just had some intense physical connections. This happened often enough, the sex; It was more of a friends with benefits thing. Deep down inside, it's just two soldiers letting off some steam.

Steve's particularly small hands roamed lightly on top of Bucky's chest. He traced little designs with his slender fingers. The brunette hummed in delight.

Sure they were intimate, but they weren't a couple. Both of them were forced by society to identify as straight, living in the 1940s wasn't so easy.

They kissed, hugged, cuddled, had sex, all the usual things that couples do. But they just kept the friendship platonic. Because they both liked girls.

It never got weird. Even though your mind tells you 'I'm having sex with my best friend.' Usually makes you have a pang of discomfort or regret, but they just looked through that. They both agreed that it would be a simple way of letting off their sexual frustration. In the army, you don't meet women.

"Bucky?" The smaller male asked, peering an eye towards his face. "Mh?" Bucky lifted a brow, and kept his eyes closed, keeping his arm tightly around Steve.

"I love you."

It slipped, too caught up in the moment. The blonde instantly felt nervous, his pulse accelerating, his grip on Bucky's arm weakened. Steve searched for his facial expression; it was neutral.

"I love you too Stevie." He replied wrapping his other arm around the scrawny frame; hoisting him on top of him.

Steve rested his chin between Bucky's pecs and starred at his chiselled features.

Bucky was handsome. Dark-haired, blue-eyed, sculpted jaw. He was also a tease; toying with girl's emotions here and there, swooning both men and women.

How could've Steve gotten this lucky?

Bucky opened his eyes slightly and saw that his partner was examining him. Steve had his blonde locks all tangled up, from the pulling. James grinned and carded a hand through the smallest's hair. "It's rude to stare." Bucky croaked, voice hoarse from the moaning. Steve chuckled and placed a chaste kiss to his plump lips. "Mmm, night." He chimed and fell asleep on his chest.

1936

It had been six years since they met; six years since Bucky had noticed Steve's skinny body, trying to fight off bullies twice his size.

They had been inseparable ever since. Steve liked to hang around Bucky, it made him feel safe.

At the time, they shared an apartment. Being two 19-year-olds ready to work, they weren't always home. Steve searched for work; in the art domain. But during this time period, it was hard to find jobs like so, that was in Brooklyn. 

Steve was waiting patiently, at home. Waiting for Bucky to arrive, he had big news. Somehow out of nowhere, he had been offered to draw illustrations for books; books that would be used in colleges and universities. No one in the corner of Brooklyn where Steve grew up, could afford prestigious schools like that.

As if on cue, Bucky stumbled through the door. He reeked of alcohol, he's been drinking again. The brunette tripped and fell on the floor. Groaning, he slowly got up. Steve helped him, gently, trying to support his weight. "Mmph, thanks S-tevie." He hiccuped. The blonde led him to the couch to take a seat and closed the door.

"Had fun?" Steve asked scanning Bucky's attire. He had lipstick markings all over his face, the shirt he was wearing was obviously mis-buttoned and halfway tucked into his pants. "Myeah. Jol-ene was a bl-ast." His eyelids were getting heavy.  Steve felt a bit jealous, not the fact that Bucky went out and he stayed home. But the fact that he had some fling with a girl who probably didn't deserve it.

"That's good, I got offered a job." He grinned sheepishly. Bucky hiccuped and his full attention was on him. "Mthat's great!" He drunkenly shouted. Steve chucked at how loud he was. "Yeah, I'll be drawing pictures for textbooks," he explained carefully, trying to make him understand. Plastered Bucky gapped enthusiastically. "Wow Ste-vie! Thatsfuck-ing awesome!" He enveloped him in a strong hug. Steve nuzzled his nose in his neck; smelled like cheap perfume and cigarettes. Muscular arms wrapped around him, giving him a tight embrace. "M' proud." Bucky breathed and gave Steve a small kiss on the shoulder.

This was new. The only thing they ever did that was this close, is sleeping in the same bed. Steve breaks the hug, a bit nervous. Bucky was drunk, yes, but that was weird. He shrugged it off, chucking. "I got' into the army." James's eyes wandered off.

"What?"

Steve asked confused.  When did Bucky apply for the army? "Well yeah. I- put my name on t-he list." He kicked off his boots. "When?" Steve lifted a brow, creating a small crease. "About' a week ago." He grinned.

Steve bounced to balls of his feet. "You can't do that! You can't leave me Bucky!" The blonde fretted, starting to panic. What would he do without his pal? Bucky got up, swaying a bit and grabbed Steve's collar lightly. "M'not goin' no where." The Brooklyn accent leaked through. They both stared into each other's eyes. "Don't leave me. Please don't Bucky, I-" Bucky cuts him off by placing a kiss to his cheek. Steve blushed madly. "I'm with you to the end of the line, pal." He said soberly. That right there ladies and gentlemen is what made Steven Grant Rogers, break into tears.

2011

He felt, fuzzy. Trying to grasp on reality, that he just unthawed from the ice that he crashed into decades ago. How could he be alive? He asked himself. When he opened his eyes, he was surrounded by unfamiliar faces. Confused, he looked around. He was in a laboratory; he knew that. But everything just looked different.

Then the memories came flooding back.

"Bucky, the train. Peggy, the plane..." He mumbled to himself, ignoring the waves of questions that the people were asking. He squinted, he had a headache. This was too much to deal with.

2014

"On your left!"

Steve shouted bypassing Sam, a new friend of his. "Awh come on!" Sam shouted back, a grin playing at his lips.

Apparently, Sam was a soldier in the past as well, that's what made them fast friends. He was getting better at this whole twenty-first-century thing. He noted suggestions that people gave him when he asked about what he'd miss.

It's when they figured out that it was Bucky that was causing all the ruckus. His eyes gleamed; his long lost best friend was still alive. He was pretty sure he had seen him die before his eyes.

He had been informed that Bucky was brainwashed and that it wasn't really him. But after a few encounters, he started to get the hang of him. Being distant and cold. Rejecting questions, and staring. He still felt the amount of love he had for him, back in the day.

2016

The argument between Tony and Steve was over. They made amends and everything was back to normal, except that Tchalla, Sam, Peter, Scott, and Bucky joined the Avengers.

Hydras fuck up, was being fixed by Doctor Banner, psychologists, and Steve. Bucky sometimes felt like he was going to switch to the winter soldier, but got comforted by Steve's strong arms.

Present Time 

"I'm bisexual." Steve bravely said in front of his team. He fought back tears, his pulse quickening. The room was silent, all eyes directed towards him.  His anxiety was kicking in quickly, he instantly regretted saying that.

How did Bucky manage to do this? He just said it nonchalantly, full of confidence. About a few months ago, Bucky came out as Pansexual.

Tony stood from the large L shaped couch. He took a look around the room, observing the team. "Could you guys not look at him? Do you know how much pressure that is?" Tony scolded. Everyone's eyes averted to anywhere but him.

Steve felt vulnerable, weak. He hated it, but this had to be settled.

"I support you, Steve." Tony grinned, meeting his baby blue eyes. "I support you one hundred percent! I'm proud of you it takes some balls to say stuff like this." He gave Steve a hug, the blonde returning it. Tony broke the hug and stood next to him, crossing his arms. "I support you to Steve." Clint piped up, shooting him a thumbs up. Steve started to feel a little better. "Yeah man, it doesn't change you," Pietro said. "Yeah." Peter agreed, nodding. "You go, dude!" Sam cheered. Everyone doing the same.

This act from everyone brought tears to his eyes. "Awe Steve!" Tony gave him a hug, crying in the process as well.

"Where have you been?" Bucky angrily asked, arms crossed. "I was with Sharon," Steve explained, kicking off his boots and tossed his keys on the counter.

"That girl is bad news." The brunette huffed. It was three in the morning, and Bucky has been waiting all night. "What were you two even doing? I was worried sick! A call would've been nice, or a text." James was beyond pissed, it's not the first time Steve had done this. "We were just hanging out, and Buck I told you, don't you remember?" The blonde rolled his eyes at Bucky's reaction and shrugged his jacket.

"Yeah, I remember! You said, 'I'm going out, see you in a few hours!' Not I'll be gone for the whole night!" At this point, he was fuming. "I'm sorry okay? I was having fun." Steve was done with this.

"You're not my boyfriend, Buck. You shouldn't have to worry about me."

That struck a chord. Bucky was either hurt or pissed, he couldn't even tell himself. "I'm not your boyfriend, but, I'm your best friend. I care," He mumbled. James sucked in a breath. "I'm just annoyed that you often don't come home to bed." Now his voice was sad. "Well, I'm sorry. But I have a new priority now and that's Sharon." Steve poured himself a glass of water. "She's really nice, I don't know why you don't like her," He took a sip. "I don't like her because she's keeping you away from me! You're always gone on a mission or with Sharon! Did you ever think of the fact that maybe I need you too?!" Bucky's hands were shaking slightly at this point. "I need you around you know, you're important." He fought back tears, slowly.

"I'm sorry, but you'll have to learn how to deal without me here. I've got to live my life too you know." He walked towards Bucky.

"You're my Stevie, not hers."

Bucky gritted. Steve's eyebrows shot up. "What?" He asked. "You're mine, not hers." He let a tear shed, the blonde caught it with his thumb, wiping it away. "Don't cry, Buck." He enveloped his arms around the brunette, who once did that to him.

"I don't want to lose you."

That's when Bucky broke to tears. He sobbed lightly into Steve's broad shoulder. The blonde stroked his back lightly.

"You won't lose me. I'm with you to the end of the line, pal."

Bucky pulled away, tear-stained face. They looked into each other's eyes; the scene was replaying all over again. Steve gave Bucky a small peck on the cheek. Feelings, completely platonic.

"I love you." Bucky breathed out. Steve smiled softly.

"I love you too."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

184K 10.4K 25
Chiara se muda a Madrid en busca de nuevas oportunidades para lanzar su carrera como artista. Violeta se dedica al periodismo musical, trabajando en...
846K 126K 101
Toda su vida fue visto de menos y tratado mal por las personas que decían ser su familia, estaba cansado de que todas las noches llorara por aunque s...
166K 4.4K 30
la tipica historia de universos viendo otros universos atraves de pantallas flotantes que aparecerán en sus mundos aunque también agregare otras cosa...