The promise

By Rachelkingdom

(Currently editing/rewriting) A story of a love that is out of this world! A story between Mason and Amira wh... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22*
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25*
Part 26*
Part 27*
Part 28*
Part 29
Part 30*
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Info..
part 34*
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37*
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
Author Note
47 - The deal
48 - Part
49 - Chapter

47 - The Promise

4K 175 18
By Rachelkingdom

We are seated in his car, two houses down from mine. He stops me here everytime he drops me off. "Can I take you away? Just a quick overnight trip." Mason ask from the driver seat. I look at him hesitantly. An over night trip means lying to my parents about where I would be. They could say no as well but I would love to spend the day and night with him. We need a moment away from our crazy life.

"Where would we go?" I ask.

"Canmore. Our cottage out there. Just for a night. Nothing more." He smile. "I want to take you out there for a night. Just us." The idea sounds nice and I quickly agree with him. I will do my best to convince my mom about sleeping over at kim house.

I walk into the house as a feeling of depression wash over me. My mother is sitting on the couch, her and crossed as she watch the night news.

"Amira. Where have you been?"

"I was feeling a little bit like myself today so I went to school and then I spent some time with kim. I am sorry I haven't been in contact. She looks at me well.

"Okay. I am glad you are feeling more like yourself. It's no problem that you were out with kim." She smile proudly looking in my eyes. If only she can see the damage she is causing. I love her to death but she and my dad are killing me and I would do anything to be away from them and away from my reality. I use this opportunity to ask her about tomorrow.

"Can I spend the day with kim and Jenny tomorrow then a sleepover?" She thinks about it before nodding.

"No problem. Enjoy yourself. I just want you to be happy." I roll my eyes mentally. Then let me pick who I love.
I head upstairs and quickly call Mase and tell him I can go. He is so excited to have the day. We finish our conversation and I head to bed.

Today is one of the coldest days, the wind so cold and crisp that I almost turned around when I open the door. I am bundled up tightly which makes running to mason car a little difficult but I take big strides. I open his car to warmth before basically rolling until my seat and throwing my bag to the back. My love.

"Hey babe!" He kiss my lips and warmth enter from his soft pink lip and down my veins. I smile into the kiss filled with absolute bliss. This, him is my happy place. This is why I will not be taking anything from this past horrible month with me on our day trip.

"Hi!"

"Cold one eh."

"So cold. I almost went back under the covers." I laugh. "No outdoors activities for me."

"Yah you are definately terrible out in the cold." He place another kiss on my lips and we start heading to canmore. I peacefully fall asleep minutes into the drive.

*Mason POV*

I decide to drive us to my family cabin in Canmore. We will stay there the night. Our cabin is one of my favorite spot in the whole world. We drive for about three hours. Mira had fallen asleep as soon as I started driving. I would always give her side glances to make sure she is okay. She has me wrapped around her finger and there is nothing that would make me let go. I pull up into our off road trail that leads to the cabin. The cabin is right in front of a paranomic view of the mountains and I mean it's a million dollar view. I spent many summer and winter here with my parents as well as Bradely and Olivia when our parents were away for jobs. We would go skiing, snow boarding, fishing, rafting, and tubing. We never quite enjoyed fishing even though we went multiple times over the summer. Bradley and I would just Stand knee deep in the river out in the middle of nowhwere in our gear and talk and laugh, probably why we didn't catch anything but, we both loved every moment.

I shut off the car and turn to Mira side. I open the door slowly and when the cold air hit her she awakens.

"Heyy.." She smiled "Canmore?" She yawned, stretching her hands over my shoulders.

"Yes Canmore?." I lift her into my arms bridal style.

"Can't believe I slept the entire way." She is suddenly alert as she looks around her, shaking from the cold air.

"Like a new born baby." I need to get you inside before you freeze." I walk toward the main entrance with Mira hanging on tight to me. The cabin doesn't really look like an authentic cabin. I should really call it a house. I think my mother just wanted to move a small version of our house out in the middle of nowhere. I always thought if we wanted a cabin we should get a real cabin. We step into the cabin and I let Mira down.

"Wow! It like a mini version of your house." She walks into the living room. "I love it. I wouldn't want a cabin any way else" she giggled. Off course I am in love with a girl just like my mother. I turn on our house system, so that the house warms up as she looks around.

The temperate outside was way too cold to do anything, so we stay inside cook, watch tv and just enjoy each other company. We didn't mention the world outside of what was happening here.
----------
"Come here, let me show you something." I pull her upstairs towards my parent room. Once we are in I give her a thick blanket to wrap around her body.

"Mira, stand here and turn around." I place her in front of the wall to wall all glass door. It has huge curtains in front of them, so she does know what behind them. "Mase, what is going on?"

"Just a couple second baby." I pull the curtain open to the panoramic view of the mountains with all the stars and the green and blue northern lights "Turn around."

She turn fast and even in this dim room I can see every things on her face. She is speechless. I watch her face closely, studying every pore on them and her beautiful big brown eyes that glitter with the stars. If I die today, I would say I have seen all the beauty the world has to give in her eyes.

"Mason." She choked out in tears. "It is so beautiful!" She starts to walk close to the door. I see the tear run down her cheeks.

"Babe, don't cry." I pull her into me, wrapping the blanket around our bodies.

"It is happy tears. It is so beautiful. I haven't seen so many stars in one place." I give her a kiss on her lips.

We have been sitting down for about 10 minutes watching the stars through the glass like an old couple. Well I am watching her.

"Over 7 billion people in the world and billions of stars in the sky, but you are all I want to see till the day I take my last breath." She whispers to me, while still looking at the stars. She then turns her glaze to me.

"Isn't that scary?" She chuckled a little.

"Yes"

She pulls her hand out from the blanket and trace my face."I Don't even think l belong to me. I love you so much that it almost hurt. The mere thought of being without you splits my heart in a million pieces. I look for you in a crowd and sometimes unintentionally in other people." She runs her hands through my cold hair." I look for her in other girls. I compare them to her and every time she is one of a kind.

I continue her sentence."And when I am not with you, I wait for you. The moment you leave the countdown starts for when you will be back. If this is what love feels like then I want to be selfish and have you for the rest of my life." I kiss her lips, which makes her giggle.

"I want to drown in our love. I want to shout it on top of a mountain."

"I love Mason Troy!" she shouts with laughter out towards the sky.

"I want to tell everyone, so they can go experience a feeling so magical the heavens envy us." She kissed me, grabbing my face to deepen the kiss. I use my tongue to trace her bottom lip for access into her mouth. In three weeks this is the most intimate I have been with her. I missed this. She comply and before you know it we are fighting for dominance.

"Make love with me Mase." She whispered in my ears before leaving a light kiss.

I lead her to the base of the bed. I lay her in the middle of the big silk bed before laying kisses down her body. I start with taking her shoes off, then her pants. I kiss my way up her caramel smooth legs, then her stomach as I pull her blouse over her hair. I miss her body and this intimacy. I kiss her neck and she moans the sweetest sounds in the world. Her eyes are glazed over with lust and need, a look that is far different from her puffy eyes a few days ago.

"Take your clothes off." she gasp and starts to help me with my pants. She is eager and needy, but I want to take my time and make love to her. I want her to forget everything that happen this past weeks, all the pain she felt. I take my shirt off, as she already has my pants pass my knees. I kick them off and head straight to her core.

I give her all the pleasure she craves, while holding her hip down. She moans my name over and over. Pulled my hair, which I love so much and edge me on. She starts to shake and cums with my name on her lips. Giving her time to recover I finish undressing her and myself.

I make love to my girlfriend with all the love I feel for her. We move in union, breath in union, gasp in union and when I have given her all the pleasures she needs we both cum over and again at the same time with each other names at our lips. I fall onto her, as we both come down from our high.

"We just made love on my parents bed." I whispered in the crook of her neck, as I placed light kisses there. This made her chuckle in embarrassment.

"Oh my god! We did! What if this is how you came about?" She laughed, relaxed.

"My parents are like bunnies. It is a wonder they don't have more kids."

"Do you want kids?" She turn around to face me. I can see the light in her eyes that she wants them.

"Yes off course." I smiled at her. I love children. When my sister was born I was more than ecstatic.

"How many?"

"Ten! I am Mormon." I keep a straight face, to see her reaction.

"Excuse me!" She exhale "what do you think I am? A baby making machine? And since when where you a Mormon?"

"Just kidding baby. I just want nine. She rolled her eyes at my non lesser number.

"Babe, three. One girl and two boys." She smiled. I don't want two boys. I know what hell Bradley and I put my parent through. Bradley was always partying and I wanted to be just like my brother so, I did the same things. I would never want to put Mira through that.

"Boys are horrible. I want two perfect little girls." I trace her arms. "My princesses."

"Girl are hormonal babe, plus you would spoil them. Don't you want to teach your boys how to play hockey?..... Let's settle for four, two boys and two girls."

I pause for a few seconds before agreeing "Settle." I kissed her. I can see her eyes fill with joy.

I stare into her brown eyes as she relax in bliss "We could travel together. We can visit south Africa, Lagos, Australia, Rio, Dubai, Paris..." I pause to think of more places.

"Peru, Morocco, Fiji... have you been to Fiji?" She smiled. She couldn't be any perfect of me. "Like your blue eyes Fiji!" Her voice goes high in a sing song way.

"Fiji is beautiful." I laughed.. "An epic place babe. That was our family vacation spot the year before last."

"I will take you." I intertwine our hands.

"I want a big house like your parents with all our kids, I want to travel and take them with us, I want to come home to you every night. She rambled on with all the things I want and I simply just nod with a big smile because she took the words right out of my mouth.

I know we are very young and fairly new to our relationship, but I am certain She is the love of my life. "I want those things Mira. I want to marry you. I want it to be me and you against the world."

A tear roll down her cheeks. "Do you mean it?"

"I mean it with every fiber of me. I could marry You today." I wipe away the tears from her face. " I love you, it's you and I Until our head is filled with grey hair, I can't walk without a cane or play hockey.... until I take my last breath and you look just as beautiful as the same day I met you." I pull her in closer, as tears fill her eyes.

"You mean when I am old and fat." I laughed, making the tears spill from my eyes. Yes, having my girls here right now and us promising each other the world is enough to make tears set in my eyes.

"Even then. You will still be and extraordinary beauty." She wipe the tears that have run down my face

"You promise?" She ask me.

"I promise." She kisses me. "I promise you everything."

"I promise you everything as well." She kiss me harder and we make love again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 2K 35
"We need to talk".... "I've got nun to say to you Carru. So leave me alone".... "I said, we need to talk!".... "Who do you think you are ordering me...
21.5K 3.1K 60
She felt his warm palm on her wrist and at once she was facing him. Without warning, his lips engulfed hers, setting her on fire just like she did h...
348K 8K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...
34K 7K 47
Started- May 07 2020 Completed- July 26 2020 Highest Rankings #1 in lekki (4/08/2020) #1 naija stars (5/08/2020) #5 in secondary school(17/07/2020) #...