Sparks [Haylor AU] (Taylor Sw...

Par taylor_swift_t_

"He's in love with her, but she's not Ella." "Never go near a spark they said, it might hurt you. Fireworks... Plus

Prologue
Chapter 1- Cinderella
Chapter 2 - The Shoe
Chapter 3- History
Chapter 4- Jet Black Hair
Chapter 5- Minor Issues
Chapter 6- Somewhere Else
Chapter 7- The Reveal?
Chapter 8- Hallway
Chapter 9- Front Porch Kisses
Chapter 11- Hands Under Tables
Chapter 12- On the ground
Chapter 13- Do You Love Me?
Chapter 14- It Was Gone
Chapter 15- You're What's Wrong, Taylor
Chapter 16- The Truth Was Cruel
Chapter 17- He's In Love With (?)
Chapter 18- That Salt Spaghetti Though
Chapter 19- Why Can't He Just Understand?
Chapter 20- Wrong Chemistry

Chapter 10- I Could Say Love

497 36 28
Par taylor_swift_t_

Chapter 10- I Could Say Love

I walked out of the house, awkwardly trying to pose like one of those supermodels when they walk the runway but I could tell I failed miserably.

Harry was leaning on his car door.

"Harry!" I called from afar.

Reacting to my call, he focused his eyes on me, his smile somehow changed into a frown.

He didn't like it?

Great, shouldn't have trusted the Internet.

I hesitantly walked towards him and I guess he felt like he should smile so he did.

"R-ready to go?" He stuttered.

That was weird.

Harry Styles stuttered?

Wow.

We got into the car and I immediately put on the seatbelt.

I was expecting to feel the car move soon after but all I felt was a pair of eyes staring at me.

I looked towards that direction and Harry was staring at me, his eyes not willing to change direction.

"W-what's wrong?" I asked, afraid that he decided to change his mind on us.

Harry pulled out a tissue right out of the tissue box laying above our head and placed it on my lips.

"Wipe it off." He said, sounding serious, "I don't like you looking like this."

My heart felt a thump.

I worked so hard for this.

I worked so hard to be who he wanted me to be.

In pain, I wiped off whatever was on my face and murmured, soft enough to hope he didn't hear, "I thought you'd like it."

Too bad, the silence was too loud, he heard it.

Then he spoke, his voice softer than the last time he spoke, "You don't have to change anything about yourself to get me to like you more. I already like you till the level where I could say love."

I looked up at him, mouth opened slightly, shocked by his words.

"If you think that I'm actually one of those people who only cares about appearances then you're wrong. I might act like one but that's only the surface. I'm nothing like that." He finished off and started driving.

I felt a thump in my heart.

I was wrong about him.

And he was thinking that I thought him wrong.

URGH, what have I done?!

I rubbed my bare arms up and down with my hands, feeling a chill.

Why did I even dress up that way?

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

Were these the consequences of being in a relationship?

"Don't be. I can't blame you for not knowing who I actually am. It's just, how could you not know? I made it clear to you that night, I'm not like that." He said, focusing on the road.

Yeah, because that wasn't me.

The thought of that made my heart ache.

I lied.

That wasn't me.

Soon, we reached the school.

Harry parked his car at his usual spot and I unfastened the seatbelt, not daring to look at him, not because of the makeover, but because I wasn't who he thought I was.

Before I could reach for the car door, Harry landed a hand on mine  forcing me to look at him.

He took off his varsity jacket and placed it around my shoulders.

"I don't want you to walk out like this." He said and flashed me a small smile.

I smiled back.

-

Walking into school next to Harry but not behind him was weird. But walking with our hands entwined was weirder. I didn't ask for it, he just took my hand and walked into school with me right next to him.

In that crowd of busy moving people, somehow everyone made out some time to stare at us, causing me to look down at the floor once in a while, feeling scared. But whenever I did, Harry would notice and slightly tighten his grip on my hand to make sure I know it was alright.

He cared for me so much.

But no.

Not me.

He cared for Ella so much.

Even thinking that hurt.

The thought that one day she'd come back and I'd have to explain everything to her scared me. But right then, I just enjoyed what I had, temporarily.

Harry pulled me towards his squad, minus Zayn, crowding at one corner of Liam's locker, laughing at God knows what until they caught sight of me, hand in hand with Harry. The only person who didn't look that shocked was Niall.

Thanks, Niall.

"What is this?" Louis asked, raising an eyebrow and pointing at us both, back and forth.

"It's obvious, Lou, everyone can tell." Liam said as he slammed the doors of his locker shut.

"You're dating Blondie Dork number 2?!" Louis exclaimed, a little too loudly causing a few heads to turn.

Blondie dork number 2, huh?

Great nickname.

Way to go, that was how they insulted me.

PERFECT.

Harry made a 'tsk' sound and glared at Louis and Niall hit him on the arm, signaling him I was right there.

"How the hell did this even happen? Sorcery?!" Louis asked, making huge hand gestures.

Yay. There comes insult number 2.

"She's the one I was looking for." Harry finally said, his voice cold but serious, seemed to be sick of Louis.

"The one you said who was extremely hot and smart and funny and talented? Woah. NOT what I expected." Louis shot back again.

AND THERE'S INSULT NUMBER 3.

I was ready for all the rocks people would throw at me.

But coming from his friends?

I was not.

Unexpectedly and shockingly, Harry threw a punch right on Louis' face, shocking everyone around us.

Everyone's expression changed and Liam immediately went in front of Harry, trying to pause him from what was happening, placing his palm on Harry's chest.

"Woah, guys, it's just a joke, chill!" Liam exclaimed as I stood frozen while Niall went to check on Louis who was lying on the ground.

Completely not what I expected from a person like Louis, he jumped up from the ground and threw a hard punch on Harry's face causing him to fall backwards a little.

I stood frozen, shocked by the scene before me.

Harry was fighting his best friend.

All because of me.

The fake Cinderella.

Louis stood a few feet in front of me and there came Harry, bouncing back up, ready to throw another punch at Louis.

I knew I had to move. If I didn't, Louis' would fall right on me.

But I couldn't.

Suddenly, I felt a warm hand on mine, pulling me away from a falling Louis onto a hard chest.

I looked up at the figure and to my surprise it was Zayn.

Jet black hair guy.

Who came to my rescue, with his arms around me, his hand on my head, protecting me from everything happening right then and there.

And for a second in that messed up scene.

I felt safe for a split second.

Like someone cared about me.

Just a split second.

TO BE CONTINUED...

*old holy person's voice*

ZAYLOR SHALL RISE! RISE MY GLORIOUS CREATION!!!

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME FOR FASTER UPDATES AND MORE FEELS.

Written by:
MANDY C 🌹

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

238K 7K 51
we young & turnt ho.
749K 2.7K 67
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
107K 3.3K 31
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
1M 91.3K 39
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...