[OLD] Her Song, a mystreet FF

Por Neko_Nano

This is a story I wrote as a young writer. It's bad, but apparently well enjoyed. If you are not a fan of the... Mais

Before we start
The move and new friends
friends!
party!?
shopping and shipping
Travis day and Sports!?
A/N
The secret
Memories
Encounter of rivals
sleepover! pt. 1
Sleepover pt. 2
The festival/date
Birthday!?
Another boring a/n
A/n OMI!!
Birthday party!
The yaoi disaster
My best guy friend
GO AWAY!!
Anger issues
Dante's brother
Next few chapters preview!!
No way!!!
Why in the name of irene do people read my crappy book!?
You guys think its fun?
my parents..
Crappy A/N here
The guys
My dear sausages
in the kitchen
Halloween special 1
Halloween special 2
Dinner...
Into the woods part one
so so so sooooo sorry!
Into the woods part 2
How to freak out 101
Merry christmas/happy holidays!
Music with friends and rivals
revealed?
I'm not
We were all wrong?
Epilogue
Her Song
Sequel..

Surprise!

4.6K 91 10
Por Neko_Nano

Hey guys!
Sorry this isn't an update buuuut, my friend wants to make a fanfic and because she doesn't have or isn't allowed to have a Wattpad account she's going to make it on mine!
This will be something from an anime (pic above! You should guess it!) and mcd. (An x x reader story)
To be honest these two don't go together very well but who cares?
This book will not be published in awhile yet but pleeeeaase do check it out when it is. She's very shy so please don't give her any hate and if something should be improved then you can tell her.

Also I will be making another book in a different style. This will be in a different style and it will be a person x reader story. I won't tell you who but I'll give you a few hints.

This the cover btw

The book will take awhile and I want to at least make four chapters before I post and with the fact that school is hard and this book is what I want to finish first it might be minimal November that I'll publish it.

Any who I'm gonna go and prepare for tomorrow! If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Author-chan out!!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

143K 5.2K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
89.3K 4.9K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
297K 27.7K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...