Pretend Fiance

By Elie0304

Summary: Sawamura Daichi, youngest son of the Sawamura's, a very well-known and wealthy family, suddenly foun... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE/SUMMARY
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
EXTRA
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
AUTHOR'S NOTE
RECAP
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
Author's Note
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
FINAL CHAPTER
Pretend Fiance ~Side Story 1~
VOTING FOR NEXT SIDE STORY!!!

Chapter 2

4.9K 239 347
By Elie0304

Hello!! Elie here again bringing you something that I hope can amused you guys one way or another.. XD

So withour further ado...

DOZO!!

DISCLAIMER: Characters in Haikyuu!! Are never mine they are fully owned by Furudate-sensei. The OCs are the only ones I owned.. :D

CHAPTER RECAP:

"Well then Daichi." Sawamura Daisuke says as a start. "What about this. Whether you like it or not, as the head of this household, I say that if you don't present a bride within one week I will have no choice but to engage you with someone else. That is final." Daisuke says with authority in his voice and the others look at him shocked and amazed except for the youngest Sawamura in the room.

"WHAT?????!!!!" Daichi shouted in shock with his eyes wide and his face getting pale as the moments pass by.

Now what should he do?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Daichi can describe his father in one word at this moment.

Fucking persistent.

Oh wait that's two word. Well nevermind. Don't get him wrong though. He loves his father and his whole family very much! But it's just sometimes he get's annoyed when they are very persistent.

Why can't they leave him and his lovelife alone! Argh!

And what frustrates Daichi the most is that his father knows, just like the back of his hand, that Daichi is not one to break rules in the family. What is set for him to do he always follow obediently. Well except for that one time that he stood up and fought over with his brother for Suga or the times when they always sneak out when they were young. But that's not the point now.

Daichi wants to pull his hair out. What should he do now? He can't just disobey that. But he doesn't want to marry anyone except for the one he loves.

"But why??" Daichi asked finding ways to argue over this nonsense. This is unfair. It's like a 'me-against-the-world scenario, Sawamura Daichi against the Sawamura Clan version. Isn't that really unfair? Where's the justice there!

"Well why not?" Daisuke asked. "Daichi you're already at the right age to marry someone. It's not like you're going to lose something. In fact you're going to gain from it." Daisuke said matter of factly and nodding his head along with his father, Den'ichirou.

Daichi groaned. He knows that when his father is set to do something he'll make sure it is done, immediately if possible. He needs backup! He needs help from his loving older brothers!

He looks pleadingly for help towards Daiki and Daijiro but for some reason they are not looking at him and were both quiet now that he noticed it. When his gaze accidentally landed on his mother he paled. Now he knows why his brothers are like that. Sayuri's eyes foretold torture if help was given to Daichi.

'We're sorry dear otouto-chan (little brother) but at this moment please pretend we don't exist and you have nowhere else to run to.' Daiki and Daijiro thought at the same time.

This is a losing battle. A landslide. How will Daichi get out of this? He was brought out of his thoughts by his mother though. She spoke so calmly but with authority in her voice.

"Besides Daichi why won't you marry anyone anyway? Or maybe do you have someone you're currently getting steady with?" His mother asked but then that gave Daichi an idea and his expression change into surprise!

But then his family thought of other things, like what Sayuri said was right. "It seems mother was right." Ayame, Daiki's wife, spoke softly. If that was the case then she is happy for Daichi.

"Daichi? Is it true? Is what your mother said true?" Daisuke asked and Daichi cleared his throat. He hopes this will work.

"A..ahm.. Yeah.. It's true. I'm going out with someone so you can't have me marry someone." Daichi said and hope and prayed that they will believe it. "Then you should have said so! You do know we support you in every way." Daisuke said elated at the news.

"Yes Daichi! It's not like we're gonna stood up in between the two of you." Daiki said relieved and happy that his brother found someone to be with. In all honesty they were worried that Daichi won't find anyone he likes because he can be picky when he wants to and they just want him to be happy.

Everyone starts talking excitedly as Daichi stood there and sweated bullets as he can feel the piercing gaze of his mother. It's not always good to be under that gaze.

Amidst the chatter Sayuri's voice still stood out as she spoke in a matter of fact tone. "Then why don't you call them and tell them to come over? Tell them the family wants to meet them."

OH SHIT!!!

Oh god... What should he do? He knew his mother will see through the lie if he didn't do this one. For pete's sake she's his mother of course she will know. 'Daichi think! Think! Think fast or you're gonna get swallowed alive by your mother!!! She'll know you're lying and then it's dooms day for you!' Daichi thought in panic.

"Ahh.. uhm.. They are... kinda busy. Ahahaha" Daichi said and chuckled nervously. 'Shit!'

"Busy enough that they have no time to meet us? YOUR FAMILY?" Sayuri emphasizes as the whole family look between the two of them confusedly not getting what's going on. 

Daichi chuckled more nervously as he decided to take a time out on this before he gave up. He took out his phone and made a move towards the doors. "Uhm.. Let me give them a call for a sec. Excuse me." With that Daichi almost dash out of the room and did a turn in the corner towards where he knew his best friend is at the moment.

He didn't see the cunning smile his mother is sporting on her face as he exited and the other just starts talking animatedly as they are already excited to meet the "soon-to-be Sawamura" of the family.

☆☆☆☆☆☆DaiSugaLove☆☆☆☆☆☆

Suga was in the process of wiping one of the tea cups to be used in the meeting and almost break it when he was startled by a loud bang when the doors hit the wall. He also felt the other maids jumped in shock with him. He looks at the source and saw Daichi panting and leaning towards the door.

"Daichi?" Then Suga realized that there are others in the room so he cleared his throat while putting down the cleaning rag and the teacup. "Young master Daichi, can I help you with something?" Daichi walked towards him and grab his hand.

"Suga come with me." And with that Daichi drag him outside and somewhere.

They walk into a few hallways and when Daichi deems that no one is around he slammed Suga on the wall and locked him in place by putting both his hands beside Suga's head and Suga froze in place.

"Suga." Daichi said looking towards his eyes.

"Daichi?" Suga asked questioningly.

He jumped in shock when Daichi's hands got lower then was put on his waist and Daichi  leaned his head on his shoulder and sighed. "What's wrong Daichi?" Suga asked softly patting Daichi on his back. He knows that when Daichi gets like this it's either he is nervous or something awful happened. He hopes it's not the latter but his hopes got crushed.

"Suga I have a problem. A big one." He groaned morosely. "What is it? I'm pretty sure it's not something—" But Suga got cut off when they heard a gasp and both their heads whipped towards the direction of the voice and saw the head lady of the Sawamura family, Sayuri, standing there with her hand on her mouth.

Both boys immediately separated and blushed as they realized their earlier position. "Ah! Mom.. that was..." "My lady that is.. only.. ahh.." They stuttered at the same time trying to figure out how to explain this situation.

"OHMYGOSH!!!" Sayuri squealed in delight as he pointed at Suga. "ITS YOU!!!"

"HAI?" Suga looks confused as this is the first time he saw Sayuri being like this.

Sayuri went towards them and pushed Daichi out of the way to stand in front of Suga. She cupped his face gently and looked happily towards the ash-blond servant. "I knew it." Sayuri whispered as she looks so happy with something that Suga is confused. "I knew this day would come. I'm so happy it was you all along." She continued. "Eh?" Was all Suga's answer.

Suga looked towards Daichi and he can see him getting nervous for some reasons. "Uhm... Mom?? Can we have a moment please?" Daichi says separating his mother from a confused looking Suga. "Thank you. Now. Why don't you run along and let me talk with Koushi for a moment." Daichi smiled nervously not looking at Suga's weirded face especially when he saw his reaction when Daichi said his name.

His mom's smile is very scary though. She was super happy!

"Okay okay. I'll let you two be for a moment. But don't take too long okay? Bring him over after. See you later Koushi-kun." With that Sayuri left them be and immediately Daichi was bombarded by Suga.

"What's that all about!!!???" Suga asked. What did just happen?

"Suga listen to me." Daichi says seriously taking both Suga's hands in his and Suga blushed at the contact.

"W-what is it? What's going on?" Suga asked nervously. Why does Daichi have to act like this?

"This is a do or die situation Suga." Daichi says again as Suga nodded his head.

"And you better answer me with nothing else but YES okay?" Daichi says again and Suga nods again.

"Suga... Koushi..." Suga's heart skipped a beat when Daichi said his name while looking towards his eyes.

Hazel eyes met chocolate brown and in that moment Suga heard the one thing that will change his life, for better or for worst? He does not know.

"Please be my boyfriend Koushi!" Daichi said at last.

And Suga?

He stood there rooted on the spot.

What the hell is going on? Is he dreaming?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

AND DONE!! YEY!! CLIFF HANGER!! LOL

I really don't know where to cut chapter two and then I saw this part and thought yeah! This is it!. XD Sorry if this chapter is short than it's supposed to be..

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as much as I did.. More chaos to come into Suga amd Daichi's (love)life.. :) I'm kind of paying more attention to this than my other books so my sincere apologies on that.. I promise to get back to the others. *bows*

Now then! Your comments/votes are always appreciated.. Thank you for dropping by!!

See ya! ;)

ELIE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 69 10
Smut as in content +18 so be aware.
226K 11.5K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
319K 18.7K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
287K 8.1K 137
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."