When my price got fixed.

By BellaAndLiz

"Say you love me." He started leaving wet trail of kisses on my neck. "But i never-" i was cut midway of my... More

1. When my price got fixed.
2. I won't touch you.
3. Am i catching feelings?
4. Reality ruined my life.
5. I love you. (Daniel's photo attached to the side)
6. Damn girl, i love you.
7. "Meet me, I'm Edward Turner and I'm a Vampire."
8. I don't feel the same.
9. Stay with me. (William's photo attached to the side)
10. A contract?
11. "You're my only escape from reality Bella."
12. And you thought i was dead? (Luke's photo attached to the side)
13. Edward will harm you.
14. You can't do this to me Edward.
15. The unexpected news.
16. I hate myself.
17. I have to move on.
18. A known stranger.
19. Say you love me.
20. Make a choice.
Epilogue.

Before you start.

21.4K 338 19
By BellaAndLiz

01.08.2020

Hi my angels!

So, i had started writing this book back in 2013. I was about 13 years old that time.

I'm writing this here in 2020 and like all the other Wattpad writers, i have matured with age in my content and writing skills.

So, i officially want to say that i am making a comeback with my writing on Wattpad after a whole 8 years and i want to start by editing this book.

I'm going to edit all the grammatical errors, make this book more delightful for the reading of my audience and i'm going to add a few bonus chapters!!!

So, if you're reading the book for the first time, i'm happy that you don't have to read my cringe-worthy grammatically incorrect book *Yay?* Plus, you get a few bonus chapters, too!
I'm still trying to edit the chapters, it takes a while you guys know it. So bear with me?

After i finish editing this book, i'm going to start writing a rather mature book (explicit content) which i hope you guys will like aswell.

Leave me a message/comment. Let's talk💜

So, happy reading lovelies <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 933 40
An ordinary day at school, an attempted robbery, and a kidnapping are just the right circumstances that would fuse the lives of Stevens, Troy, Hopper...
33.7K 976 25
You are an introverted photographer that barely speaks and interacts with other people. You have been living in the small village within the Encanto...
248K 7.2K 21
Nova: Dad always told me, that I would find my love and never let him go. He said, that he would protect me; just like dad to mom until she was kille...
941K 24.9K 61
Vivienne didn't believe in vampires until she started to suspect her prince might be one. Which will she sacrifice - humanity or love? ...