Fixation

By Ashley_Madison

The passionate and obsessive, disturbing love story between Kyle Evans and Kelly Michaels. More

Fixation
Dear Kelly Michaels
A Song For You, Kelly Michaels
I Bleed For You, Kelly Michaels
I Picture You, Kelly Michaels
Dear Kyle Evans
I Would Follow You To Hell, Kelly Michaels
I'll Never Run Away, Kelly Michaels

Meeting You, Kelly Michaels

124 9 0
By Ashley_Madison

My palms are sweating, my heart is beating like never before, at the thought of seeing you alone, Kelly Michaels.

After your text last night, I demanded that you explained what you meant and you sent me only one response.

"Meet me at the library at six, tomorrow night."

I'm in front of the library right now and for some reason, I can't go in. There's a pit in my stomach and a thought in my head, that the conversation we had on the phone might have not been real. That my obsession with you has somehow escalated to me actually hallucinating events now and making things up in my head.

For good reassurance, I reach inside my pocket for my phone. I turn it on to check the messages that happened between us, and indeed they're here. I'm reading them. They're real.

I re-read them over and over again, just to check. Then I decide to grow some balls.

I enter the library, my eyes going right to you.

You're sitting at your usual table, biting into fresh strawberries again. I watch you, like I always do, noticing how you lick your lips every time you swallow a bite and then suck the top of your index finger before reaching for more inside your small bag.

I watch for a few seconds, until you look up and notice me.

You smile.

God, Kelly. You smile.

My heart stops. Because you're so fucking beautiful, I just can't take it.

I do an awkward wave, not knowing if I should approach you or wait for you to do it. But you don't let me wonder for too long, because you get up from your chair, leaving the books on the table and taking your purse with you.

You walk to my direction but you don't come up to me, you just keep on walking.

That's when I realize that you want me to follow you.

So, I do.

Please vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 27.2K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
545K 25.8K 31
He's a blind mafia man, the heir who lost his eyesight. She's a kindhearted girl whose job is to take care of him. Will the two of them find their wa...
296K 34.2K 85
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
1.6M 139K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...