Fate Of The Twelve (Completed)

By thebadgirl05

Completed 'Big sister... I'm scared.' A little one whispered as we hid in a cramped alley, trying to escap... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Blacker than the night
Chapter 2: Portal
Chapter 3: Trouble
Chapter 4: the council
Chapter 5: first day
Chapter 6: Dumb
Chapter 7: the fallen
Chapter 8: Collapse
Chapter 9: Battle Start
Chapter 10: Battle for the throne
Chapter 11: Demon
Chapter 12: Oh no
Chapter 14: Fall
Chapter 15: Generals
Chapter 16: encounter
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18: Unravel
Chapter 19: Nightmare
Chapter 20: white
Chapter 21: Visit
Chapter 22: please let me
Chapter 23: amidst the palm
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25: Zephyr's Best friend
Chapter 26: Trapped
Chapter 27: Waking up
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29: A dip in the 'pool'
Chapter 30: not again!
Chapter 31: scary kid
Chapter 32: Agony
Chapter 33: Painful goodbye
Chapter 34: fly
Chapter 35: Idris
Chapter 36: Snowmen
Chapter 37: Shall we?
Chapter 38: Imperial King
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42: cave?
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44: the demon queen
Chapter 45: heart beat
Chapter 46: not over yet
Chapter 48: Reflection
Chapter 49: the void
Chapter 50: Carving
Chapter 51: depart
Chapter 52: Captain Sparrow
Chapter 53: Three pairs
Chapter 54: Unicorn blood and Phoenix tears
Chapter 55: Sleep
Chapter 56: forgiveness
Chapter 57: yet another revelation
Chapter 58: merpeople
Chapter 59: visitor
Chapter 60: attacked

Chapter 13: Earth

177 31 1
By thebadgirl05

"I'm so excited to visit Earth for the first time but tell me again why we should teleport there before the sun rises?" Alfreed asked and fixed her cloak to keep her warm. It was cold in the morning and the sun hasn't risen yet.

"Because the flaw in teleportation to another world means we can't accurately pin point where we might appear, at all costs, we need to avoid attracting humans with powers." Rex explained and pulled a glove over his right hand.

Kevin and I eyed all of them. They were all dressed fashionably but strangely for human eyes. If they were to be seen like these, one will think that they're in a cosplay. Besides, human teenagers these days prefer ummm, what should I put it? Fit clothes and stylish ones? One more problem is their hair.

No one walks around with pure green or pink or whatever hair colors. Yeah' I've seen some but they don't fit. But to these guys, their color were natural and really really made them look like princesses and princes from an anime movie.

And their swords... what the hell?

"When we get on Earth, all of you need to wear human clothes, your clothes are too flashy, your swords on the other hand, give them to Cyan for safekeeping." Jack declared, saving me from the trouble of thinking what was needed to be done.

"What's wrong with our clothes?" Ryouta who was yet eating again, asked with a frown.

"No one in the human world wears stuff like that, they're more into jeans or whatsoever."

"Our swords?"

"Nobody carries swords around or they'll be arrested by cops." Jack answered their questions calmly as he tied his hair up in pony tail.

"What are cops?"

"They're humans who are like soldiers. They work for justice like they do and they carry guns around with them."

I raised a brow and eyed Jack who kept on answering questions thrown at him. A thought came into my mind and I grinned.

"So the reason Lord Azrael said that you were a necessity in the mission is you're familiar with the human world. Aren't you?" I asked and quirked a brow playfully as he sighed in defeat.

"Not only that, I love to visit different places on Eartyh. Lord Azrael found out somehow that Prince Narsus is currently in USA so I need to guide you guys with the help of Kevin and Muriel." He said and sighed again as the others gawked at him.

"B-But going to the human world is forbidden!" Mikael blurted out.

"And that's why I kept it a secret. The old geezer just happened to see me just this week in the human world when he went out of a night club with all his face flushed." Jack grimaced.

Oh, so that means that because of me, the one who ordered Lord Azrael to buy something in the human world, Jack got discovered. What a coincidence.

"Anyway, we should get going." Jack finished and turned his back on us as he concentrated.

A second later and a portal was opened up inside of us. The light coming from it illuminated our surroundings as Jack stepped forward.

"Follow me." He stated and disappeared through the portal.

--------

When we appeared at the other side of the portal, we found ourselves on a beach, the sea facing us. I grimaced, I know nothing about the places here. All my life, I just grew up from staying at the shelter, going to school then back home again.

"Any clue where we are?" Jack asked and both my brother and I shook our heads as a response and he sighed.

"How the hell are we going to find that guy in such a big country?" I asked and he snapped his fingers.

"Lord Azeroth said something about Prince Narsus entering a high school here. What was the name again?" He began thinking hard about the name of the school and we just kept silent as the others began excitedly chattering away.

"Mystogia High School!" He blurted out joyfully as Kevin and I shared a look. The name of the school is hella weird and we can't seem to think of hearing it ever.

"Do you know where that is?" Jack asked us and we shook our head.

"We've never heard of it." I answered and his shoulders drooped.

"Anyway, we'll just search about it on net later, let's just drop by a jewelry shop later on and buy some food, clothes and a house to live in for the time being, I'm having that our stay here will be long." Jack said thoughtfully and we didn't argue.

"Oh my gosh! Guys! You just have to see this!" We heard Violet's excited remark and we turned around to see all of them facing the sea, looking at the rising sun in all it's beauty.

The sky brightened up, a thin light of fiery red and yellow and became brighter as it climbed up the sky, the sea reflecting it's light as the first rays of day hit where we are and the heat warmed us up a little.

Seeing the sun rising from the sea, it was only my second experience in all my life here on Earth and the scenery was breath-taking.

Everyone quietly watched in awe as we watched the sun climb up from the vast body of water slowly and rise up in the sky.

I turned around though when I heard the giggles of some girls.

"We need to go guys." I urged and began walking, the others trailing behind me as I took long strides and headed away. I need to do something about these guy's ridiculous clothes fast.

"Most people here have black color and American's have blonde hair just like Muriel's too, but that doesn't say that those who have black hairs are demons so don't go attacking anyone okay?" Jack reminded and everyone nodded in understanding but they wore frowns on their faces.

If I say that every human has darkness in them, what would these guys reactions be? I'll bet it would be chaotic.

---------

"Oh my God! You're so cute! Give me a hug!" Antoinette and I said in sync when Kevin and Rex came out.

Violet gave Kevin a bear hug as I crushed Rex in my arms. He's one hell of a brat but just as I said, he's still a kid and he's a gorgeous one at that. He was simply wearing jeans and a white shirt with a hoodie but hey, he looks like a normal kid without the uniform coat.

"Let me go! You're choking me." He demanded and pushed me away as I pouted. Quite a whiny brat that didn't change at all though.

"Hi guys." Harumi greeted and my jaws dropped. She was wearing fitted jeans with a black shirt that showed her nice shape. Man, why are they all so gergeous?

Alfreed was walking behind her with Antoinette, the red head wore rugged jeans and a tank top and looked a real bad ass while Antoinette had a simple white shirt on and a cute blue skirt a little above the knees.

"I like these clothes." Alfreed commented with a smile as she pulled a leather jacket from a rack and wore it. Now, she looked really like a bad girl with that fiery red hair. She also looked fierce and domineering.

"I'm a bit uncomfortable though." Antoinette said with a faint blush on her cheeks..

"What are you talking about?! Those clothes look good on you!" Violet giggled and gave the flushed girl.

"Hey girls." Ryouta's cheerful voice made us look up and oh my gosh! What an adorable guy! The other boys beside him looked all dashing and gorgeous like super models with all those sparkly smiles.

The sales lady who helped assist us was star-struck as she gazed at my companions with awe and admiration for their other-wordly charisma and beauty. I perfectly understand her.

"Where's Leirum?" Rex asked when he noticed that the said person wasn't here yet.

"I'm here." We all turned to look at the guy who just came and my jaws dropped along with the sales lady's as we took in the appearance of the new comer.

"Well hello there prince charming." She snickered with a smirk and approvingly studied Leirum who was frowning and checking out his clothes.

He was wearing black ripped jeans, a black tribal shirt, a black leather jacket, black combat boots and a golden chain around his neck, his hair was tied back in a low pony tail and he has black gloves on.

"Shut your mouth witch. You look stupid." He insulted but I brushed that aside and lifted an eyebrow.

"I expected you to wear clothes like a good decent boy by wearing a bad ass outfit." I said as I examined him.

"Does that mean that these clothes don't look good on me?" He asked and checked himself out.

"Nope. It looks perfect on you." I honestly complimented.

"You'll be attracting gangsters though so quit that belittling glare of yours." I added and he scowled at me as Jack laughed.

"C'mon boys. We need to give you hair cuts if that's alright though. Long hair and brightly colored ones aren't normal here so if it's okay, we'll have your hair cut shorter atleast." I muttered.

"Well, as long as we don't need to color our hairs black, it's fine." Jack answered as we made our way to the counter and left the sales lady confused with the strange conversation she heard.

"Why does everyone in Azeroth keep their hairs long anyway?" Kevin curiously asked.

"Na, it's just the common thing there. If human males here normally keep their hairs short, its the opposite in Azeroth." Rex and answered and Kevin nodded in understanding.

"Besides, as long as we return to Azeroth, our hair will take its usual lengths. I've tried having a hair cut and when I returned to Azeroth, it grew back when I woke the next day. But if its there you cut it off, you'll need for it to grow back again." Jack chuckled.

"What?!" I reacted and stared at him disbelievingly.

"Believe it or not, its what happens." Jack said and my brain tried to absorb it.

"If that's the case then we're fine with it." The boys who looked against the idea at first finally agreed. So Azeroth has some sort of energy flow huh? I don't get how things were there sometimes.

Jack paid for our clothes and we soon separated ways. The boys were led by Jack towards a salon while I offered to give the girls a tour around the mall and go to a jewelry shop for some money. We were to meet them after an hour at the salon which were fine by us so we got going already.

"Why are people staring at us?" Violet asked later on when they noticed a lot of people staring at our group, some were even taking pictures too.

"Ahhhh, don't mind them. You people are just so pretty, that's why." I waved off and laughed as I stared at a window. There were phones displayed there and now that were having the opportunity of going out, I think I want to buy a lot of things.

"Oh." was their only response as they started looking around and at things displayed at other things on sale.

They began giddily pulling me from window to window and began asking about things that they saw and just like a mom with little innocent children, I patiently answered all of their questions.

One time, I saw Harumi staring at a beautiful silk dress displayed at a shopping window and her eyes were clearly glued to it.

"Tell you what guys, let's go to the jewelry shop and buy some stuff you want and also things that we'll be needing later on." I proposed and they all excitedly agreed.

Well, we've taken a lot of jewels from Azeroth so we'll never run out of money while we're here. Also, a little fun for them won't hurt right?

We entered a jewelry shop and I sighed in relief when I saw no other costumers in here. The pretty brunette lady on the counter looked up and gave us a warm smile as we entered.\

"So what can I do for you ladies?" She asked with a smile and I walked up to him while reaching for some jewels and she looked around at the girls who have different girls, an eyebrow arching.

"Don't tell me you're here to trade gems for money sweetheart?" She asked as she looked at me and I stopped as I looked up. How did she know? As if reading my mind, she began speaking.

"There's a boy who drop here once in a while, just like you guys, his hair had a different color. Are you some cosplayers or what?" she asked curiously and my heart skipped a beat on what I heard.

"By all means, when was the first time he came here ma'am----

"I'm fine by Jamie."

"Right. Ma'am Jamie, when did he come here?" I asked excitedly as she began thinking back for answers.

"A little over a month ago. He has long silver hair at first. Flawlessly perfect in all possible attributes. He drops by here at times to trade beautiful and pricey gems I've never seen before and here you girls are." She said and gestured at us.

"Ummm, when was the last time he came here?" I asked expectantly. Her brows knitted themselves as she looked at the ceiling.

"That's what I was worried about. He usually comes by on Saturdays but he didn't show up last Saturday." She answered and my shoulders drooped as she looked worriedly at us.

"Are you that boy's family?" she concernedly asked.

"Yes ma'am, I'm his cousin and these are my friends who came with me to help search for that boy who ran away from home." I lied and she nodded in understanding.

"Well, put your phone number here and I'll give you a call if ever he drops by again okay?" She said and placed a pen and a sheet of paper in front of me as I frowned, remembering that I don't have a phone yet.

"Ummmm, I'll come by later, I need to buy a phone first since I lost my phone." I said and she shrugged as a 'fine'.

"So what do you have there?" She asked me curiously. I proceeded on pulling out a gem that fit my hand perfectly and showed her a beautiful red crystal as she marveled at the sight of it and took out a magnifying glass as she kept muttering to herself. I may not know anything about gems or what but gems and precious stones from Azeroth was the real deal and they cost a fortune.

Gems are common there like flowers and they weren't that much pricey there since they're abundant. It's a different talk though when it's about the special stones and rare ones with power or charms there. I still have a lot to learn.

She handed me a check and my eyes widened at the huge sum of money written there. "To tell you the truth, I'd pay anything to put my hands on pretty gems like these so I'll pay handsomely for such beauties, do come by here anytime okay?" she said and I nodded.

"Ummmm, could you put them however in a credit card?" I asked, a little bit concerned for not knowing what to do.

She nodded knowingly and called for someone. Later on, a woman came out and they began talking while we---I patiently waited as the girls looked at the jewelries displayed at the glass cases.

A minute later and Ma'am Jamie came to talk for me again as the woman she was talking to disappeared through a door.

"Oh please, tell you what. You girls pick a set of jewelry for yourselves, I'll give it to you for free." She said and I ogled at her as she chuckled and pushed me along.

"You mean we can pick a necklace, a pair of earrings, a bracelet and a ring for each one of us?" I asked her even though I wanted to go and look already. She nodded with a smile and shooed me along as I told the other girls the good news.

Alfreed didn't want to join in the fun at first but she could do nothing against the rest of us ganging up on her and pushing her to do so.

"Oh my, how kind of her, we have a ball coming up too." Antoinette chuckled and we began searching for what we liked.

After sometime, I've managed to pick a bracelet, a silver ring and a pair of earrings, I still can't decide for a necklace. I don't know if I should pick out the one with the golden chain and a crescent moon pendant studded with little gems or the one with the tear drop shape which was wholly out of sapphire. They're both pretty and I don't know which to pick.

"Muriel, picked one yet?" Violet asked and I looked up to see them on the counter and having their choices wrapped up. I shook my head.

"The crescent moon fits you better." A voice said and I looked up. My eyes went wide as saucers as I saw Leirum and the other guys behind him. I heard Alfreed's whistle behind me as the other girls began fussing about their new looks and that their new hairstyles were good on them.

Leirum had his now short hair styled in a messy manner. He looked good in his new hairstyle and so did the others.

"Oh my gosh! How cute!" Alfreed gushed and crushed Rex in her arms which laughed at to.

"Leirum's right, I think the crescent moon looks better on you." Jack agreed and I opted to pick just what they told me.

Ma'am Jamie took it out and gave it to Leirum who looked confusedly at her.

"Well? Put it on her." Ma'am Jamie said with a smile as a blush crept up my face. Looks like someone was having the wrong impressions.

Leirum shrugged and turned to me while I fixed my hair for him to place it without trouble. The coolness of the metal made me shiver a bit but he finally latched it on me, a camera flashed and I turned to see Jack with a phone and a grin on his face. I gave him a glare before I stared down at the crescent moon pendant. It's pretty alright.

I now wrote down Jack's phone number for Ma'am Jamie to call after she gave me my credit card and some wads of cash before we thanked her and left.

"So Narsus was here huh?" Rex said thoughtfully.

"Yeah but he didn't show up last Saturday like he usually did though." I answered.

"What's the date today anyway?" Jack asked and began checking the calendar on his phone. I'm impressed he knows how to use one. Proves that he does know some things about the human world.

"September 1, today's Wednesday." He declared and Rex began silently thinking again.

Later on, we shopped and bought things we would need, also, everyone has their own phones now. Jack added a laptop, a packet wifi and a lot of other things which got everyone's hands loaded.

"That's enough for now. We've finally got the basic things we need except food. We'll drop by a grocery store later on. For now, why don't we eat? Everyone's hungry and Ryouta's throwing a tantrum." Leirum said with a poker face as we watched Ryouta whining with teary eyes and began ranting for food. My, what an adorably cute guy.

"Fine, we'll go to Starbucks, the food's great there you know?" I said and Ryouta stopped his tantrum immediately as his eyes sparkled and he began happily skipping around. Sometime's i wonder how much of a glutton he is.

He's always hungry most of the time. If he wasn't training frequently just like the rest, he may be really really fat with that gluttony of his.

With all our hands loaded, we headed to Star bucks and Jack and I did all the buying and picking the food since our companions know nothing about human food and they let us do the job. But for Ryouta, I'll think he'll eat anything at all.

The boy carried the trays and our table was a feast with all the food served that the people around were giving curious looks.

At first, they were reluctant to eat but when they tried some and took a liking to some dishes, they began eating happily and did food tastings though, they began chatting away with the day's events but they were careful enough not to say things that the people around will find weird.

"Soooo. We still have to buy foods and look for an apartment to rent? God, I'm dead tired already and I want to rest." Jack whined and I began thinking. I don't think a simple apartment would do with this people at all. They're used to luxury after all.

"Why don't we check in a hotel or something to make the work load lighter?" I suggested and he looked at me curiously and expectantly.

I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, just leave it to me."

------

Finished! Guys, I don't know about other countries and such so all of these are likely to be imaginary alright? That school I mentioned just the same is made up since it's needed.

Anyway, please vote, comment and follow.

-thebadgirl05 at your service! ^_~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 10.1K 23
Hello Everyone! Just a quick note to say that I am editing this book and I am making the chapters a little bit longer. If some chapters don't make se...
1.5K 96 18
[COMPLETED] I covered Ally's mouth to keep her from making a sound. She whimpers lightly, on the verge of crying. I hug her, silently letting her kno...
103K 4.2K 38
"Mama!" I cried. "Akira, my sweet Akira." Her blood soaked hand seeped across my cheek. "Zero!" My friend, my closest friend, Zero the demon hound...
8.9M 280K 38
This is NOT a story about incest so please don't get the wrong idea. Disclaimer: I made this book when I was like 12 so just beware lol "B...