My Mate or My Baby Momma? Seq...

By JasmineHood

***SEQUEL TO MY DOM OR MY MATE!!!!*** Deacon & Declan; twins, the first born children to the 'threesome' that... More

My Mate or My Baby Momma?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Author Note
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
-Author note-
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Chapter 37

2.6K 121 10
By JasmineHood

Here we go guys! 

Another chapter ready for your viewing. I hope you enjoy.

Keep up those comments and votes :)

Chapter 37

Vengeance

Deacon POV

I’m a dick.

I’m a dick.

I’m the world’s worst mate.

Stupid, pathetic, weak bastard!

Head in my hands, tears threatening to fall as I wallow in my self-hatred, wondering whether I was doing the right thing; I knew Virginia deserved better than what I had put her through all this time, I knew Declan was better suited than I was and treated her like a princess. I should’ve given her my all; I should have saved myself for Virginia and not pursued my senseless crush on Bethany like I did. I shouldn’t have slept with Bethany and as a result created Maddox. How was any of this fair on Virginia?

No I didn’t expect to find my mate so quickly, no I didn’t expect the drama that came with it but I was the one that made a mistake, not her. Virginia had been nothing but selfless, patient and loving; she had given her all to our messed up three-way relationship while I had been selflish, self-indulged and ignorant to her needs.

This is why I was planning on breaking our bond; this is why I was planning on giving her a clean break from our feelings towards each other but was it the best thing? Was it the right thing to do? Was I punishing Virginia and Declan as a result of my egotism? Was this going to benefit Virginia or was I going to ruin her life?

A flash of the future hit me full force;

Virginia round with child; Declan’s child. I had to stand there and watch her smile up at her husband while I was alone, aching to be part of it. Wishing I’d given us another shot.

My heart ached at the scene and how little I tried, how little I’d sacrificed to the woman the wolf gods made for me. How selfish was I?

Coming back to reality, a pained gasp left my lips and I shakily got to my feet, realising what I’d done. Realising how much of a coward I was. That was not the man I was supposed to be; I was an Alpha, I was a father, I was not supposed to be like this! I was not going to let fear and pride override my love for the woman upstairs falling apart because of me. I was not going to break our bond because Virginia deserved better; I was going to fight. I was going to prove my love for her; I was going to win her back. I was going to do the right thing because that’s what she deserved.

I ignored the chicken shit voice niggling at the back of my mind, telling me to run. This voice had been around for the past few weeks and it was ruling over my logical thoughts; I had been listening to this weird voice.

Come to think of it, the voice was that of a female.

“You don’t deserve Virginia. Grow up and let her go. She’s too good for you. You don’t deserve anything or anyone!” The voice was back, weakening my resolve, pushing me to back down once again.

“No!” I growled, fighting through, “Virginia is my world. I will not wimp out now.”

I didn’t understand why that voice had randomly turned up and taken control of my every thought; I didn’t get why it was female or why they were fighting with me, why they were trying to force me to end my relationship with Virginia. I also worried why my wolf had disappeared when this female voice showed up in my brain.

Pushing those concerns to the back of my mind, I headed to the door of the library in pursuit of the woman that controlled my very heart beats. I needed to show her how much I loved her, how much she meant to me when all of a sudden, the broken and pained sound of my beautiful mate’s voice hit me,

“I’M NOT DOING IT! YOU CAN PUT ME THROUGH ALL THE SHIT YOU WANT DEACON, I’M NOT DOING IT. DEAL WITH IT!”

I don’t know why but something wasn’t right; the sound of her voice, the panic and desperation were frightening to my soul, but what made me sprint from the room was the sound of glass shattering from upstairs.

It was that moment when I threw myself into Virginia’s room and I saw the broken window, glass littering the floor that my wolf sprang back into my head with an ear shattering howl of panic and pain.

“NO!” I screamed, seeing droplets of blood on the broken glass, “VIRGINIA?”

I was shouting, howling in panic, pain, fear and unadulterated love.

Where was she?

Searching the darkness out of the window, squinting to see through the torrents of rain against the forest of trees, I couldn’t see a thing. I was growing more panicked by the second.

“Deac? What- Where is she?” Declan’s voice sounded from behind me, “WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?”

Turning round sharply, I felt the tears plummet uncontrollably from my eyes, “I don’t know!” I sobbed, “I- I- she- oh god! I love her.”

I felt broken, like my heart was ripping in two; my wolf howling painfully inside my skull. Dropping to my knees, my hands gripped at my hair, pulling roughly at the strands, threatening to rip them out.

“She’s been taken Deac! Someone’s got her!” Declan exclaimed, sniffing at the air, “who the fuck has Virginia?” Taking her hint, I take a forceful sniff of the air around us, recognising the scent immediately.

Why the hell was this happening now?

Why take Virginia? What was that going to prove?

“We have to find her!” Declan and I both turned to see mum stood there with wide eyes, shouting out instructions animatedly, “Holden, call the fighters, Dean calm these two down and get them downstairs. I’ll get the room cleared up. Go! Do! Now!”

We were pulled from the desecrated bedroom and into mum’s bedroom by Dean.

“This wouldn’t have happened if you hadn’t of fucking rejected her!” Declan shouted in my face, “She was vulnerable! Why the fuck did I leave her alone?”

Anger filled me, knowing who had taken Virginia, why being all too obvious; I knew I had made her vulnerable and weak by my pitiable attempt at making her life better but I did not hand her to the wolves, I did not deliberately do this.

“Don’t do this Dec. I know what I did was awful and the lowest of the low, but right now we need to find and save Virginia. I was going up there to take back everything I’d said and beg for her to take me back. I was going up there to plead for her forgiveness. I love her man! Just as much as you. I just failed at being the mate she deserved. Please can you just work with me to find her? Then later I will gladly let you beat me to a pulp.” I continued to rant, my hands shaking with anger, “I know who’s taken Virginia okay? We just have to find where they’ve taken her. Can you just hold back your anger for me until later?”

And within minutes, Declan had calmed down and we were rushing downstairs, shouting out ideas on what to do, steps to take and who to send in; we didn’t know what precautions had been put in place against our arrival.

We had to find, eliminate the threat, and save Virginia.

Unknown POV

Chained, cuffed up, gagged and drugged… that’s just perfect! Exactly what I wanted to see.

I never planned on snatching Virginia; it wasn’t part of my plan but with Deacon being too stubborn and ignoring my words, ignoring my demands that he leave the whore slumped before me, I just had to step in.

I had found a great hiding spot to commit the murder of all murders; this little shed in the middle of nowhere… there were already weapons and knives everywhere as well as a blood stained table in the corner. It looked like it was used recently by the looks of it.

I kind of wished I’d recruited some protection or a few rogue wolves to back me but I didn’t have the time to find anybody. I had to step in quickly before Deacon begged for Virginia’s forgiveness and knowing the little weak pathetic child, she’d welcome him with open arms.

I thought I’d taught the girl better… I thought she had a backbone or self-confidence.

Obviously not!

A weak cough pulled me from my musings; turning my head to the direction of the slumped body on the table, I smirked as her eyes opened and looked straight at me. I must play the part of a confident assassin.

“Mum? Why?” Virginia whispered weakly, “what did I do?”

Paha, yes my dear, mummy brought you into the world and now she’s going to remove you from it as well! 

Ooooooooooooooooohhhh!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 463 61
Ruth Dalton, just a girl wanting to follow her dream as a musician, got in the trap of Harry Styles, the lead singer of the pretty famous band Diet M...
245K 9.3K 31
20 girls and 20 boys are invited each year to become part of the esteemed Werewolf Academy alumni. The school focuses on training each individual to...
6.9K 175 6
It's basically a reaction to my Jaune Arc stories. Some things to note: 1. Jaune will already have a harem consisting of Ruby, Velvet, Blake and Pyr...
59.9K 2K 15
Hi, my name is Rebecca. I'm 20 and still some chick that lives with her mommy. Anyways. My brothers the closest thing I ever had as a child. Maybe my...