Poetry Book 3

By ShadowWolf_94

This is nothing special just emotions that I have locked away deep within that I have a hard time explaining... More

R.I.P (Rest In Paradise)
the One
Behind the Scenes
Thank You
Holiday Blues
Random

There's A Method To My Madness...

33 0 0
By ShadowWolf_94

  i just figure things out as i go. verses come out to form a flow. i go with it, let things work it self out. i don't see any reason for doubt.

   look at that,i'm off topic, but at the same time i'm on topic.if you paid attention to what was said earlier and the tittle of this poem, you would now what i'm talking about. if not your just a soul wandering in darkness looking for the light.see, unlike most poets who sugar-coat what they are truly saying, or or tip-toe around the real meaning of their poetry to protect the soft-hearted  i keep it real.

   so if this is to hard for your stomach to digest, then don't read any of my stuff. go on and fill yourself up with those vegetables and side-dishes.  my crowd is filling up on the entire meal , but don't fret. slowly you'll start to crave the meat my poetry can provide you and come back. it's like i told you.

    there's a method to my madness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 4.8K 17
In a steamy sexy world filled with drama and scandal sex should come easy especially if you're married. Right? No wrong. Things for these couples are...
11.4K 2.3K 28
Deep inside the depths of melancholy and vulnerability, where every word holds the weight of a thousand unspoken truths, discover secrets only whispe...
11K 523 8
1K 111 36
I write poetry. So you're good? I didn't say that. I write poetry. So you can rhyme? I don't always. I write poetry. So you tell stories? Every time.