Magnetic Love

By AyeshaM280499

Step into the world of Azalea Green, a 17-year-old navigating the twists of life in the charming town of Auro... More

Chapter 1, Mischief and Mayhem: The Chaotic Chronicles of Day One
Chapter 2, Adrenaline and Ash: Day 2's Baseball Bat Bonanza
Chapter 3, Dancing with the Bad Boy: A Kiss Caught Off Guard
Chapter 4, Dynamic Duo: Partnering Up with the Bad Boy
Chapter 5, A Gift from the Heart
Chapter 6, Deep Sea Romance: Unraveling the Perfect Underwater Kiss
Chapter 7, Heartstrings Tangled: Confessions of Love
Chapter 8, Stars Aligned: The Teen Party of the Year
Chapter 10, Midnight Madness: The Ultimate PJ Party
Chapter 11, Teenage Dreams: A Twist on 'Part of Me' by Katy Perry
Chapter 12 Love's Warning: Keep Your Distance If You Want to Stay Safe.
Chapter 13, Broken Veneer: Unmasking 'I'm Fine'
chapter 14, Emotional Rollercoaster: The Teenage Oxymoron of Love
chapter 15, Thrill Seekers: Teen Cliff Diving Tales
Chapter 16, Fading Dawn: Teen Nostalgia for the Beginning's End

Chapter 9, Heartbreak High: The Sting of Betrayal

220 36 10
By AyeshaM280499

Caleb and I went inside, the party was intense, it was dark with colourful light. The music got louder and louder, the room was filled with teen dancing, making out, some were stumbling and some were laying on the floor, I slightly cringe.

I didn't know the music being played but I enjoyed it, the beat pulsated throughout my body. Caleb pulled me close to him and said: "Tonight will be fun."

We danced like there would be no tomorrow. Zack, Liz, Cole and Bella joined us. Bella came close to me "I love the party, it's so fun." Bella said excitedly.

Suddenly, Zack pulled Liz, and they both kissed, I quickly took out my phone to capture this Kodak moment of my shy nerdy best friend kissing a bad boy. Liz sent me an angry look.

"Chill girl, I just wanted to save this special moment," I defended myself.

"Hey, Azza I need to talk to you for a second," Bella told me.

"Yeah, sure," I replied.

"Umm...Cole asked me if I wanna be his girlfriend," Bella told me.

"What did you told him?" I asked.

"I told him about Nate. He told me that I need to move on and that he can make me happy." Bella was confused.

"He's right Bella, you need to move on, why not giving him chance, and if you don't want to be with him it's completely fine," I told her.

"Umm...I'm so confused, actually I'm not ready, I told him that we could be friends," Bella said.

"Don't worry, B. I'll talk to him." I hugged her.

"Thanks," she said.

"Come on let's go have fun," I told her.

Suddenly, some strong arms pulled me, the beating of my heart sped up.

"Princess Azalea, where were you?"

"Caleb, holy shit you scared me," I told him.

"Cole told me that your friend Bella doesn't like him," Caleb told me.

"It's not that she doesn't like him, she's not ready to love someone since she lost her beloved boyfriend Nate," I told him.

"Umm... I see, I think I should talk to Cole and ask him to give her some time, they could be friends," Caleb said.

"Yeah, I was thinking about the same thing," I said.

"By the way, I forgot to ask you? Did you ever had a boyfriend before?" Caleb asked curiously.

"Umm... why?"

"Just asking," he said.

"Yeah," I told him Suddenly his facial expression turned to a serious one.

"Don't worry, we don't talk anymore," I told him.

"How did you two know each other?" He asked.

"We were neighbours, we didn't contact each other since he left town."

"For how long did you know each other?" He was boring me with questions about the person I don't want to think about anymore.

"We were close friends since we were in diapers, and I thought he loved me but he left me and never even bothered about calling me," I was angry.

Caleb hugged me and whispered, "I'm sorry, I promise you, that I'll always stand by your side." I hugged him back.

"Do you want to drink something?" Caleb asked.

"Umm... yeah something strong." I  want to enjoy the party.

"Beer," he said

"No, VODKA," I said.

"What? Vodka? Are you sure you want vodka.?" He asked with a smirk.

"Yeah, it's party time!" I said hysterically.

We both ran to the bar area, "Two shots of vodka." Caleb ordered.

"Are you sure you wanna drink that?" Caleb questioned.

"Umm...yeah."

We clink our glasses  "Cheers".
The vodka had a creamy sweet odour, I drank the vodka at one shot I was surprised, it tastes nice, it was addictive. I knew it was a good one as it has a soft taste, creamy smooth.

"How was it?" Caleb asked.

"Addictive," I replied.

"I want one more shot," I told the bartender.

"No," Caleb said.

"Why?" I asked.

"You don't want to get drunk," He stated.

"Two shots won't get me drunk," I said.

"Then you would want a third one," he was being overprotective.

"Come on, stop being boring," I told him.

"Two shots of vodka cocktails," Caleb ordered.
It was served in martini glasses. It was a blueberry flavour with ice. "Umm...it's so good." I enjoyed my cocktail.

"Let's get out from here," Caleb grabbed my hand.

"Where are we going?"

He didn't reply, I followed him, he brought me inside a bedroom which was decorated with bouquets, petals and candles. I wished I had a bedroom that beautiful. The atmosphere screamed romantic and relaxing. The room had a pleasant lavender perfume. He locked the door and pushed me against the wall.

"Every time I look into your eyes, it makes me want to kiss you." He said in a softly.

"Kiss the hell out of me," I said.
He tucked my hair behind my ear and kissed my neck. "If you kissed my neck, I'm not responsible for what happens next..." I moaned. It felt so good, words won't be enough to describe how I was feeling.

His hands were sensationally exploring my body sending me an electric jolt of joy. His touch was addictive, everything about him was addictive. His kiss was like a drug which I crave for. We kissed passionately, the kiss was intense than before. My legs were around his waist and next thing we were on the bed his muscular body over mine we were about to rip each other clothes off when suddenly his phone vibrated loudly in his pocket.

He checked his phone, he looked worried. "Is everything ok?" I asked curiously. He didn't answer instead he rushed out of the room."Wait, where are you going?" I asked worriedly. I knew something was wrong. I followed him but he was nowhere to be seen. I dialled his number but he didn't answer.

Suddenly, someone tapped my shoulder, it was a tall muscular guy, pretty good looking I bet lots of girls would fall for him.

"Excuse me, are you Azalea Green.?" He asked.

"Umm...yeah. Why?" I asked.

"Caleb is waiting for you in his bedroom."

"Oh, thank you I was looking for him," I said with a smile and he smirked but it didn't bother me I was too excited to go to Caleb.

"Hey Azalea, where were you? I've been looking for you everywhere," Bella said.

"Hey, talk to you later, Caleb is waiting for me," I said excitedly.

"Umm... I see you and Mr bad boy are having so much fun," she said and I blushed.

"See you later," I told her.

"Ok, have fun," Bella said.

When I reached Caleb's room, I heard some weird noises, "What is he doing?" I thought.
I  opened the door, I was shocked and disappointed when I saw that Caleb was with Becky worst, they were kissing, I felt betrayed my heart shattered into millions of pieces.

"What the fuck, I hate you," I cried. Caleb was shocked that I caught him cheating on me.

"Wait, Azalea it's not what you think, I can explain," he said.
A smirk was plastered on queen bitch face.

"I hate you all," I yelled.

"All this was a lie, you lied about loving me, I hate you!" I threw the ring at Caleb's face.

I rushed to my room, grabbed a backpack and stuffed it with some clothes, converse, some cash and my credit card.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" Caleb yelled.

"Fuck off, you bastard!" I yelled back.
He pushed me against the wall "You have no right to talk to me like this."

"You don't have any right to play with my emotions," I yelled, tears ran down my cheeks.

I zipped my backpack and ran out of here and he was running after me.

When we reached down everyone stopped whatever hell they were doing and stared at us fighting.

"Well, well everyone let me tell you he's a fucking bastard and a cheater, he deserves to be hated," I yelled on top of my lungs so that everyone could hear.

"This is my party, you had no right to ruin it, humiliate me in front of everyone, let's talk in private," he yelled.

"I fucking don't care if it's your party or not! These people deserve to know who you truly are!" I shouted.

"Fuck off from here and never come back," he yelled and pointed at the door.

I rushed out in tears Bella and Liz were running after me.

"Oh my god, Azalea what just happened?" Bella asked.

"I caught him kissing Becky." I cried. Both Liz and Bella hugged me
"Please don't cry, you've got to be strong."

"Come with us home," Bella told me. "We shall have a pyjama party and watch movies and have fun as we used to before," Liz said.

"I'm sorry girls I want to be lonely." I ran to the streets. I could hear them calling my name instead I plugged my earphones into my ears and put the loudest volume. I wonder how I looked walking with a long dress with a backpack with a smeared makeup due to my crying, I know a zombie anyway it didn't matter.

Suddenly a message appeared on my phone screen. It was from Bella, "Don't do anything stupid, come back!"
"Don't worry I'm not going to kill myself, I just want to be alone," I texted back.

Suddenly someone blocked my way, it was the same guy who told me where Caleb was.
"You knew he was with that bitch that's why you sent me there," I told him and he smirked

"I couldn't bear seeing such a fake relationship," he said.

"Well, I didn't get the chance to introduce myself, I'm Drake Austin," he said arrogantly.

"Drake Austin, I heard this name before." I thought.
Oh, it was the same guy that Cara told me earlier.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"You," he answered.
I didn't expect that. "What?" I asked

"I can fix your broken heart," he said.

"Really, how?" I asked.

"Come with me, darling," he said in a seductive voice.

I don't know what got into me I accepted, yeah I kinda wanted to get my stupid heart fix.
There was a huge smile plastered on his face.

We got into a black jaguar. He turned the radio on and put some loud music.
"Where are we going?" I asked. He didn't reply instead, he smirked.

"I'll get out if you don't answer," I shouted and please stop smirking I hate it when people do that.
"Calm down baby, we are going to have fun, you shall spend the best night of your life, I'll make you forget about that worthless stupid boy."

After 10 minutes ride, we reached near a mansion. It was much bigger than Caleb's house.

"Your house?" I questioned.

"Yeah, baby," he said in an arrogant tone.

"You seem young to own such a big house," I said.

"Well, baby seems like you haven't ever heard about the Austin family," he said.

There were a lot of noises coming from the house.
"Is there anyone at your place?" I asked.

"The living room of my house is pretty much a disco every night, " He said.

"Umm... can we go somewhere else?" I asked.

"Don't be scared baby, it will be fun," he said.

"Okay, fine let's have fun," I screamed.

He opened the door, it was all crowded inside, the atmosphere was a lot different than the party at Caleb's house.

"Ohh...look Drake brought a chick with him," a drunk guy caressed my face, giving me chills, I frowned.

"Shut up! Miz let my girl alone," Drake pushed him away.

"Do you want to dance?" Drake asked.

"Umm... nope I want to drink something.

He grabbed my hand and we head to the bar. I don't know why but it felt so wrong when he held my hand but I simply ignored the feeling.

This time when I drank some Vodka the taste was different, it was bitter and it burnt my throat, I coughed.

I ignored the taste and drank a second shot this time I was okay with the taste.

Drake a typical badass drank right from a bottle of vodka.

I wanted to get drunk and forget that I just went through a stupid love with a freaking bad boy.

"Can I have a bottle of vodka," I ordered.

"Show me your identity card," the bartender said sternly.

"Can you order a bottle of vodka for me," I whispered to Drake.

"I don't want to get into trouble giving an underage girl vodka," he whispered.

"You said it will be fun," I said in a childish tone.

"Fine you want to have fun." he grabbed my hand and dragged me somewhere.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
"We are going to have fun," he stated

"Close your eyes," he said.
"Why?" I asked
"I said close your eyes."He ordered.

I close my eyes and he held my hand and I followed him.

Suddenly, I hear him opened a door, "You can open your eyes,"  he said.

I didn't expect to end up in some sort of laboratory.
"Seriously, are you some sort of psycho doctor who wants to run some test on me."

"LOL, no it's where the fun begins, well it's my drug laboratory." he giggled.
"Oh my god, you are a drug dealer, now I understand, how you make all the money," I said.
"Well wow, baby you're smart," he said.

"What do you want me to do here?" I was quite scared.
"Try some it can cure heartache," he said.
"I know my heart is broken, but I'm not that stupid to try these shitty things," I said.
"Come on baby, it will be fun, you'll feel ecstatic, it's better than vodka," he said.

It was a turquoise colour, I drank it, the taste was so weird I don't know why it seemed like it brought me to another world, the taste was so strong, my head spun I was about to lose balance when Drake grabbed my arm.

"You were right it's fun, I want more, I want to feel this again," I screamed in excitement.

"I'll give you later," he said.
"Why didn't you drink?" I questioned him.
"I don't have a broken heart?" he said with a lopsided smile.

"Does anyone know about your secret laboratory?" I asked.
"Nah, you better not tell anyone, else you'll get yourself into trouble," he said.

"Can we go somewhere else?" I asked.
"Let's watch a movie," I told him.

"Hahahahaha, Okay," he giggled and smirked.

He held my arm and we head to his room.
"Umm...where's the tv?" I asked.

He locked the door, "We are not here to watch movies we are here to fuck." he said sarcastically.
Now I understand what he meant by fun all this time, oh god I'm so stupid.

"I need to leave," I said in a trembling voice.
"No, baby you don't want to leave," he said in a sadistic tone.

I tried to open the door but it was locked.
"Open the door," I shouted.
"Shut up, you bitch!" he yelled back.

I was so scared, I took out my phone just when I was about to dial Bella's number he took my phone and threw it on the ground.

"What the hell are you doing? you said you want to have fun," he shouted.
"Did you think I'll waste my time watching a movie with you!" he laughed like a psycho.

"Let me go, else I fill a complaint against you to the police," I shouted.

He pulled me close to him and tried to rip off my dress. I slapped him hard in the face.

"Bitch," he screamed and pushed me and I fell. He grabbed me and pushed me on the bed he pressed his muscular body onto mine I couldn't move, his dirty hand was touching my entire body and he was kissing my neck. I felt so dirty, I prayed to God to save me from this beast. He was not a man anymore he was possessed by demons. I wished, I listened to my best friends and stayed with them.

Suddenly, my eyes came across an antique gold vase on the nightstand, slowly I grabbed the vase within a minute I hit him hard on the head, I was so happy when I found he was unconscious, I knocked his head twice to make sure he laid unconscious. I quickly took the keys from his pocket, I grabbed my backpack and phone and opened the door.

When I reached the street I didn't know where I was, my phone wouldn't switch on, I didn't know what to do, I know I have to get out of here before some other perverts try to hurt me again I have to run. Suddenly, I came across a sign which said Welcome to Austin street,

"What the hell, this pervert even own this street." I thought.

All of a sudden, I found a black jeep following me, I ran as fast as I could until I was out of Austin street. But I kept running I don't want to be found by this pervert. Suddenly, I collided with someone, my heart was beating so fast.

"Azalea...Omg is it you?." someone said.
I was shocked it was Justin, the guy I didn't want to hear about.

"You still remember me," I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Of course I remember you, I went looking for you at your house your neighbours said you were at the Smith house," he said.

"You seemed in trouble, May I help you?" he asked in a soft tone.

"You left me and didn't bother about calling me and now you want to help me," I shouted at him.

"I'm sorry, I'm back for you, I promise I won't leave you again," he said.
"Come on, now tell me what's wrong," he said.

I don't know why I felt so weak and break into tears I tried walking away, but he held my arm and hugged me I don't know why I miss these hugs, but I don't need them, I hate boys.

"Azalea, come with me in my car," I followed Justin to his car. He owned a Mini Cooper my favourite car.
"Can you please tell me what's wrong?" Justin asked.
I told him about Caleb and this pervert Drake Austin

"I want to smash their face for hurting you," he shouted.
"You should stay away from this guy Drake Austin he's a dangerous guy," Justin said.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To my apartment," he said.

"Are you truly back for me? I'm warning you I never gonna be yours again or anyone else's"

"Do you still have feelings for me?." Justin asked.

"I hope you've heard about the words Move on,"

"I'll give you all the time you need," he said softly.

After 30 minutes we reached his apartment.

"I'll carry your bag," he said.

His apartment was very nice, it was quite big for one person. Justin always had good taste. He nicely furnished his apartment.

"Can I use your bathroom?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure feel free Lea," he said.

He was the only one who would call me Lea.

"By the way, it's Azalea," I gave him a sarcastic smile. He didn't reply be blankly stared at the floor.

I took my pyjamas from my backpack and head to the bathroom, I was shocked to see myself in the mirror my face look like a zombie, my makeup was all smeared. While bathing, I cried as I got flashbacks of Caleb kissing Becky and this pervert. What a terrible night.

After I was done, I got out,
"Umm... you look so much better," Justin said.

I wasn't so sleepy, neither Justin he sat with me and talked about his life in New York.

Suddenly, he tried to kiss me but I stopped him "Don't you think I'll forgive you that easily." I said.
I could see guilt in his eyes.

I was tired and fell asleep I slept on his bed while he slept on the sofa.

**********************************************************************************Hi everyone I hope you like this chapter, sorry for taking so long to update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 3.2K 39
My entire body felt on fire under his intense gaze. I tried my best to avoid eye contact as he towered over me, but once my eyes met his, the usual a...
28K 2.6K 77
Have you ever sunk so low that you actually felt relieved, knowing that it couldn't possibly get any worse? Well, I have... Many times. I lost ever...
352K 8.1K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...
4.7M 146K 47
Published 2022 📚✨❤️ Ebooks, Paperbacks, and Hardcovers available on Amazon ! ✨📚❤️ Highest ranking: #6 in the Teen Fiction section! "Just one kiss...