Marvel Imagines

Oleh Marveltrash78

Various X Reader one-shots from the MCU. Lebih Banyak

|Triggered|Clint Barton X Reader
|Loki's problem| Thor X Reader X Loki
|Just My Type| Tony Stark X Reader
|Dad Jokes| Steve Rogers X Reader
|To the end of the Line| Stucky
|On your right!| Tchalla X Gender Fluent Reader
Tony Stark's Daughter
Bruce Banner's Daughter
Thor Odinson's Daughter
Natasha X Reader (SMUT)
|Found Love| Loki X Reader
|Highschool AU|Stony X Reader
|Sugar| Bucky X Sugar Mommy Reader
| Aquariums | Clint X Reader
|Halloween| Peter Parker X Reader
|I'm sorry| Wade Wilson X Reader
|Under Pressure| Stony X Reader
|Pumpkin Decorating Competition| Avengers + X Reader
|Playful pranks| Steve Rogers X Reader

|You're just a puppy!| Pierto X Reader

1.6K 30 5
Oleh Marveltrash78

You two had been dating for seven months now. You were comfortable around him. There was nothing you couldn't say to Pierto. The both of you were close, which people admired. As a couple you didn't fight often, you more so liked to cuddle and do things together. Dates were a weekly activity, which you seriously didn't mind. He always came up with new ideas.

"Hello, my little flower." He snaked his arms around your waist. You were cooking breakfast on the main floor. "Good morning, Piet." You greeted. He rested his chin on your shoulder, watching you work. He was always clingy, it was cute. 

"Go sit down, I'm making breakfast." You poured the batter in the pan. "No, I wanna stay here." He nuzzled further in your neck. You sighed. "I can't cook with you on me, silly." You flicked his forehead. He groaned and rubbed the area. "Okay." He pouted, sitting at the island.

He watched you cook patiently. Mostly looking at your ass, noticing that you were wearing one of his shirts. He imagined you smelling his shirt when he wasn't around, which he found incredibly cute. He smiled at the thought. You placed his pancake in front of him on a plate. "There you go, puppy." You grinned.

He lifted a brow. "What?" You chuckled as he cocked his head. "You're like a puppy!" You smiled softly, sitting beside him. He just frowned and ate his pancake.

You had been gone all day and left Pietro lonely. He tried everything to get his mind off you. He tried napping, reading, watching TV, working out, even cleaning.

You were out shopping with your gals, they offered to invite him, but Mitch, your friend concluded that it was a girls day. You purchased a great amount of clothing, enough to have a new wardrobe for a few weeks. But its when you were looking around at Chapters, the bookstore, when you saw something that made you think of Pietro. It was a little (Item), you thought it was just too cute to not buy for him; so you did. 

You opened the door to your flat, Pietro got up from the couch, where he had been laying on all day, and sprinting towards you, enveloping your body in his arms. "I missed you!" He lifted you spinning around once then placing you back on the floor. "I've only been gone for a few hours." You chuckled, kicking off your boots and jacket. "Did you have fun?" He asked hanging your coat. "Yes! I got you something..." You smiled placing the bags on the island, which was spotless.

"Did you clean the house?"

You grinned. He nodded, and you gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you." He was blushing at this point; how cute. "So... What is it?" He implied. "Slow down, you'll get it." You looked through the many bags and found it. You held it in your hands and hid it behind your back. "Which hand?" You asked. He whined, getting impatient and jumping like a kid.

"I don't know!!!" He was a man child. "You're such a puppy, just guess. You're getting it either-or way." You said. "Mmmmm..... Left!" He pointed. "You're right!" You revealed the (Item), watching his face light up. "(Y/N)! That is so sweet! Thank you so much!" He said in his sokovian accent. Once again he enveloped you in a hug.

You were listening to Halsey's newest song, the music blaring in your ears, as you write your chapter. On Wattpad you had gotten pretty popular, your followers always demanded new content.

But even though your highest level volume, you heard a loud crash. Frantically pulling out your earbuds, jumping to the balls of your feet, you searched from where the sound came from.

"Pietro!?" You shouted. Silence. You jog up the stairs, looking in the bathroom, nothing. You walk into your bedroom, there was Pietro. He sat on the floor, head down, looking at a broken vase. "Pier?" You asked, walking slowly towards him, trying to not step on any broken pieces.

"I'm sorry, I knew you liked that vase. I didn't mean to." He was obviously upset. You simply chuckled at his sensitivity. "Pietro, it's okay. It's replaceable, I'm glad you didn't get hurt though, that's something that isn't replaceable." You could tell he felt a little better. "Gosh, you're such a puppy." You chuckled.

It was thundering. A little storm was announced a few hours ago, the citizens of NewYork treated this day just like any other. Still going to work, attending appointments. But your boyfriend, being the actual puppy he was, got scared.

You arrived home from work, an office job. The place was quiet, too quiet. Pietro didn't tell you that he was going out? Maybe his plans changed. You walk into your bedroom, kicking off your heels and changing into some pyjamas.

Thunder rolled loudly. "Damn..." You mumbled, tying your hair into a bun, turning on the tv in your room. You plopped into the bed but a rush of pain ran into your lower back. "Fuck!" You shouted. You landed on something, you pull the covers; fucking Pirtto in a little ball. "Oh my god." You mumbled, he was literally in a ball.  "Hi, (Y/N)." He mumbled. "You're such a puppy." You got under the bed covers and cuddled until the storm was over.

It was his birthday and you had a perfect idea. A puppy! Now he wouldn't be lonely when you go to work, he'd have some responsibility to partake and puppies are just so cute.

At the pet store, there were so many to choose from. You wanted something small, but not too small. Because having a big dog in an apartment isn't the best idea. There were so many breeds to choose from. The worker suggested a border collie. It was the perfect choice.

You browsed through the selection of collies until your eye met one in particular. He was white and had some tan-coloured spots. "That one is Flash." The girl said, smiling,

He was perfect. "I'll take him." You said.

The worker had brought him to the counter, gave you some forms to fill in. You filled them out quickly, also purchased a collar, leash, dog bowls, puppy pads, toys, food, and treats. You were all set to go. With a simple swipe of a card, you also purchased a dog kennel.

Gently, you force through the busy streets of NewYork. Flash whined a little, but you just coped with it for a while until you arrived at your apartment. With two trips up the elevator, you got everything in your place. Pietro was gone with Wanda for the day, to spend some sibling time.

You put everything away in the bathroom, stacking it making a presentable setting. You played with Flash for a bit, to get to know him better. He was a bit shy at first but he quickly switched to his bubbly personality.

"Miss (Y/N), Mr. Maximoff is approaching the premises," Jarvis warned you. Quickly, you bring he puppy upstairs, placing him in the bathroom and closing the door.

Then you raced to the couch, pull out your phone as if that's what you were doing all day. You hear the doorknob jiggle, then it opened. "(Y/N)! I'm home!" He grinned widely as you rushed to him and gave him a hug. "Happy birthday." You kissed him, he kissed back, eagerly. Pietro, obviously wanted it to get heated, but you reminded yourself that there's a little puffball waiting upstairs. 

"Um- pietro, I like the idea, but I sorta have something for you." You broke the kiss. He cocked his head and lifted a brow.  "A present. For the birthday boy." You poked his nose. He chuckled, you take his hands and pull his up the stairs. "Okay, it's behind that door." You pointed.

"Shower sex?" He asked. You giggled, he was always horny on his birthday. "No silly. Open it." You crossed your arms. He just looked at you and hesitantly opened the door.

It revealed the puppy; Pierto's hands immediately shot up to his mouth. "Oh my gosh," he mumbled into his hands, crouching down to the puppy. Flash's tail shook vigorously and jumped all around. He was excited. "Hi..." He said to Flash petting him.

"Do you like your gift?" You asked sitting down next to him. "Yes! He's a boy?" Pietro asked picking him up like Simba in the lion king. "What's his name?" He asked. "Flash." Pietro smiled and gave the pup kisses all over, Flash doing the same, licking his chiselled features. "Thank you so much, I love him. I love you." He turned his face towards you. "You're welcome." You grinned.

He gave you a passionate kiss, then you both started to play with Flash. Pietro had the honour to put on the collar that had been branded at the shop. His face lit up, as he put the leather collar on the small creature. That night, Pietro showed Flash all around the house, telling him what was not okay to chew on, as if he could understand.

You were all in bed after you and Pietro had a little fun. The dog laid in between you both and fell asleep in seconds. "He's so cute," Pietro mumbled admire his little companion. "So are you, puppy." You cooed. Pietro chuckled quietly and gave you a kiss.

"You know, we can't cuddle now because he's sleeping right in between us." He pouted. "Just let him, for one night after that we'll adjust him to sleep on the edge of the bed." You said.

"Best birthday ever," Pietro mumbled. You smiled.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

51.9K 7.8K 31
...
84.5K 8.6K 56
☆ y me pueden decir diez mil cosa' de ti pero yo pongo mi alma en el fuego por ti nadie sabe, lo que yo haría no saben que ni con cien mencione' van...
72.8K 6.1K 18
"No, claro que no, es obvio que no me gusta Bradley, el es mi enemigo y... Maldito idiota, sal de mi mente, haces que mi corazón se acelere." Max es...
184K 10.4K 25
Chiara se muda a Madrid en busca de nuevas oportunidades para lanzar su carrera como artista. Violeta se dedica al periodismo musical, trabajando en...