The Instagram story of GMW

By Skateboardhelmet

Ever wondered what the girl meets world characters did on social media? Ever wondered what happened behind th... More

Pancake276hart
Matthews_History/101
Fee_Hee_Neah
Smiley_Riley
Huckleberry007
Smiley_Riley
Take_Over_World
Fee_Hee_Neah
Smackle_Minkus
Fee_Hee_Neah
Pancake207Hart
Huckleberry007
Authors note
Smiley_Riley

Fee_Hee_Neah

1.6K 40 16
By Skateboardhelmet

Fee_Hee_Neah: apparently I'm not the only one

Huckleberry007: What do I do? Feeny I need advice!

Fee_Hee_Neah: My days of advice giving are over Mr. Friar

Huckleberry007: NO. Because this involves two daughters of both Cory Matthews and Shawn Hunter, you care about both of them, so I need advice.

Fee_Hee_Neah: Honesty?

Huckleberry007: Honesty😬😬

Fee_Hee_Neah: I don't think you deserve them, you love them both, but you can't decide. You don't want to hurt them but you do. You tore apart a friendship, feelings can be wonderful Mr. Friar, but sometimes it turns you into dust. You have suffered too. In the words of Cory Matthews, NATURE!

Huckleberry007: So what do I do?

Fee_Hee_Neah: I have one question, how could you love two people the same but completely different?

Huckleberry007: I don't love them the same, I love them both differently.

Fee_Hee_Neah: Witch one would you rather spend the rest of your life with? Witch one  do you see yourself with? That Mr. 007 is your answer.

Huckleberry007: Thanks

Zay-the_Human_Cookie: AAWWWWW. That was sweet really, but now I need advice from Feeny. And it involves foot hair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
376K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
812K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
319K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...