✓ 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 | WWE PREFE...

By princecarlgrimes

❛❛ PREFERENCES & IMAGINES INCLUDE BECKY LYNCH, SASHA BANKS, CHARLOTTE FLAIR, RHEA RIPLEY & MANY MORE. ❜❜ ❪... More

⤷ INTRODUCTION
⤷ PREFERENCE REQUESTS
⤷ IMAGINE REQUESTS
⤷ MEET THE ROSTER
⤷ SUPERSTAR DRAFT
⤷ SUPERSTAR DRAFT No. 2
ACT ONE: IMAGINES
001: Liv Morgan x Enzo Amore
002: Roman Reigns x Paige part one
003: Roman Reigns x Paige part two
004: Becky Lynch x Female Reader
005: Charlotte Flair x Female Reader
006: Becky Lynch x Female Reader
007: Becky Lynch x Female Reader
008: Sasha Banks x Female Reader
009: Sasha Banks x Female Reader
ACT TWO: PREFERENCES
001: How You Met
002: Nicknames
003. Your Best Friends
004: Pickup Lines
005: Contact Names
006: Your Netflix Marathon
007: Your Song
008: Your Ex They Can't Stand
009: Their Ex You Can't Stand
010: When You're Mad
011: Your Favourite MMC Team
012: Your Favourite MCU Movie
013: Your Destined Mamma Mia Song
014: Your Random Song part one
015: Your Main Roster Debut
016: Their Face When They First See You
017: Your Random Song part two
018: Your Destined Tag Partner
019: Where You Go On Your Honeymoon
020: Your Favourite Stranger Things Character
021: Your Random Song part three
022: Your Favourite Pixar Movie
023: Your Favourite Pay-Per View Event
024: Your Favourite Junk Food
025: Their Merch You Buy
026: Your Favourite Theme Song
027: Your Favourite Star Wars Quote
029. Dark Academia & Beautiful Dresses
030. This Is For the Swifties
031. Your Favourite WWE Original
032. What They Do That Makes You Smile
033: Their Merch You Buy part two
034. The Pet(s) You Adopt Together
035: Dating Rhea Ripley Would Include
036: Dating Shayna Baszler Would Include
037: Dating Becky Lynch Would Include
⤷ THANK YOU
⤷ A LITTLE NOTICE

028: Your First Argument

2.2K 29 3
By princecarlgrimes

028. your first argument & how you make up!!

requested by Agameballer!!

BECKY LYNCH;
The two of you have been inseparable ever since the Superstar Shakeup that sent you both to Smackdown Live. If you weren't together because of scheduled matches and storylines, you were making up for lost time backstage or at the hotel. When you were given new direction as to where your character was going in the company, it looked like you and Becky wouldn't be spending as much time with each other anymore. Becky urged you to talk to Creative and see if you could possibly get involved in a championship rivalry with her, but you knew attempting to get the officials to change their mind would be near impossible. Becky was upset with you at first, wishing that you had tried harder, but after the two of you talked, she apologized and encouraged you to give your next match your all.

RHEA RIPLEY;
The two of you had known each other for years before you officially began dating. You felt fortunate enough that you wouldn't have to go through the process of getting to know someone new and adapting to their lifestyle because you already had that figured out with Rhea. You knew that if anything started to bother her, Rhea would be straightforward and confront the problem. A few weeks into your relationship, she admitted that watching you talk to other people made her skin crawl. She knew that there was no flirting involved on your part, but she still felt jealous in a way that she couldn't exactly describe. You were angry, wishing that she had more faith in you, but at least she was telling you the truth about how she felt and for that, you were thankful. To reassure her that there was no reason to be worried, you apologized and promised that you'll always be there for her, no matter what.

CHARLOTTE FLAIR;
You didn't have much experience with relationships before meeting Charlotte, everything was new to you and it was nerve racking to say the least. Being only a few months in, you weren't fully grasping onto certain aspects of the relationship that Charlotte had imagined you would. You didn't exactly understand how much time you were supposed to spend with each other. You were always independent—off doing your own thing and texting Charlotte when given an opportunity—you didn't see anything wrong with giving her space considering her busy schedule. Charlotte grew upset, taking things the wrong way and assuming that you didn't want to be with her because you were so distant. You immediately apologized and explained your situation. Charlotte forgave you after realizing that she may have sounded a bit clingy, which you assured her that she didn't with a tight embrace.

TONI STORM;
Toni was truly beginning to believe that you deserved someone else. While on the road with NXT, with each day that would pass, she could slowly feel the distance between the both of you grow and it was tearing her heart in two. Toni knew that you needed someone who could care for you, love you, and hold you whenever you need it most, and she knew that someone couldn't be her. She knew that she couldn't give you all the things that a great girlfriend should while handling a career that involves so much participation. It was tiresome not being home all the time, but it was her dream. You wouldn't dare let her give up on her dreams, but she knew she couldn't lose you in the process. Toni proposed possibly breaking up, but you argued with everything you had left to get her to stay. The two of you were so overwhelmed with emotion that you both ended up crying and you held each other tight until everything started to feel right again.

ALEXA BLISS;
After dating for a few weeks, you began to notice that Alexa had the tendency to complain about little things often, such as where to eat, where to go on a date, or what movie to watch. It would upset you, attempting to make a suggestion just to have your idea quickly shot down. These small situations wouldn't even be of much significance to you, but Alexa continued to argue against you at any moment, not to get her own way, but as if to make sure she had a say in the matter. Which lead you to question if this behaviour was a defence mechanism. You hadn't met her previous partner and you would have remembered if she mentioned them before. You began to wonder if they had done something to Alexa to make her act this way. You reached out to her the second you made the assumption, asking if she felt comfortable enough to talk about it—which she did. She was so used to being talked over and ignored that she felt like she needed to argue in order to be heard. You promised Alexa that you would never let that happen to her again and if you had the chance to throw a smoothie in her ex's face, you would, which made Alexa laugh.

DREW MCINTYRE;
Your friendships with the other superstars was beginning to worry Drew. He knew that he was to respect your relationships with your coworkers, as he did, but for some reason, it had been leaving him with an uneasy feeling, despite you telling him that he's the only one you want. Drew went about discussing the matter with you the wrong way, getting angry at you and accusing you of speaking to other people. This was all new information to you, as he had never brought up anything of the sort in conversation before. You argued that you had no idea what was going on and tried your best to calm him down so he had a moment to explain things. His emotions were getting the better of him and he hadn't even realized that he yelled until he saw the tears in your eyes. Drew quickly apologized, admitting that his actions were uncalled for. He beat himself up about it for days, but you were by his side the entire time, comforting him when he needed it.

DEAN AMBROSE;
Ever since you began dating, Dean has always been protective over you—sometimes a little too protective. He would catch a glimpse of someone helping you out at the gym, whether that be handing you a dumbbell, fixing your treadmill, or especially spotting you, he would immediately take over the second they even got close to you. You became aware of Dean's antics shortly after they began and confronted him. Dean was unimpressed with the fact that his actions didn't go by subtlety, he had hoped not to bother you with his pettiness. Nonetheless, you insisted that the both of you talk things out because something like this wasn't just going to go away on its own. Dean argued that he didn't want you going to the gym anymore, he suggested that you train with him at the performance centre. You told him that you could handle yourself and you had no intentions of letting anyone get in the way of your relationship. After apologizes were made, you decided to go along with Dean to the performance centre regardless, giving you a great opportunity to spend more time with him.

SETH ROLLINS;
Seth began training you a few years ago when he noticed how passionate you were about wrestling. You were eager to learn more about the storytelling and characters along with the techniques that go into each move and how said moves are executed without injuring the other person. Everything about wrestling fascinated you and you knew that you had to be a part of it. While the two of you were preparing for your NXT debut, Seth was telling you all about his experience with the company and it felt to you as if he was overcomplicating things, making it seem like NXT might be too much for you to handle. You knew that you were more than capable of surviving among the roster, you knew you were ready. You were angry at Seth for underestimating you so quickly, he hadn't even seen you preform in a televised match yet. After a successful debut, Seth acknowledged that you did have what it takes to be a WWE Superstar and admitted that he was wrong. To make it up to you, after work, he took you out to your favourite restaurant to celebrate your victory.

ROMAN REIGNS;
It was merely a few hours after the Royal Rumble pay-per view event, you and your boyfriend, Roman Reigns, were driving back to your hotel room. On the way there, you were playfully teasing him about losing his WWE Championship match, cracking jokes about the other competitors and providing your constructive criticism, which was something that the both of you normally did after each other's matches. Unfortunately, Roman didn't seem to be taking the jokes lightly. Exhaustion had already settled in and his patience was wearing thin, unbeknownst to you. Roman grew defensive, leaving the car abruptly the second you found a parking spot. In the moment, you didn't realize how your comments were going to affect him. You approached him once he got out of the shower afterwards and sincerely apologized, wrapping your arms around him and refusing to let go until he smiled again which didn't take very long.

NAOMI;
The two of you had very different jobs, leading to a lot of conflict when planning time to see each other. Quality time was almost nonexistent. Naomi was always on the road and you felt like you were constantly being tied down to one place. You honestly couldn't remember the last time where you had spent a full day together. It was irritating to say the least, you missed your girlfriend. You tried to convince her to stay home for more than just a few hours, but she had interviews and meet and greets that she needed to attend, being busy was an understatement. An argument arose when Naomi spontaneously asked if you wanted to join her on the road. You took your career very seriously, you had your sights set on a raise that was soon headed your way, as much as you wanted to, you couldn't just leave your job behind. Naomi understood, still desperately wanting to be with you more often. As a compromise, the two of you settled on moving to Florida, where you wouldn't be too far from work and Naomi could start seeing you on a regular basis.

ELIAS;
Elias was slowly growing restless, you could see the tiredness in his face as he would exit the ring loss after loss. Becoming the punching bag for superstars as they get a push is not what Elias was expecting when he was moved up to the main roster. He wanted to be a competitor, fighting to obtain the same gold that he watched his favourite wrestlers go for when he was a kid. Elias was beginning to believe that there wasn't a place for him in WWE at all. It would break your heart to choose to sit by idly without trying to help Elias, so you thrived to do everything you possibly could to support him. You attempted to assure him that what he was feeling wasn't true, but he was filled with denial. As more negative thoughts consumed his mind, you tried to comfort him again, but nothing worked, he continued to shut you out. You knew it wasn't intentional, but it hurt nonetheless. It wasn't until you raised your voice to get his attention that he realized that you were trying to help. Everything he did was starting to feel like a chore and you were only trying to make things easier. He thanked you for everything, hugging you tighter than he ever had before.

BRIE BELLA;
Brie was almost in a panic. She was packing her suitcases for a long car ride across the country for a show, and she misplaced her favourite necklace, she never travelled without it. Brie searched the room high and low, tore it inside out and flipped it upside down, and she still couldn't find the silver chain. Sitting down on the floor, near defeat, she thought of you. She didn't want to believe that you would ever take one of her possessions without asking her permission, but suspicions arose and she couldn't shake the thought. When you entered the room to discover the mess, Brie turned to you and explained how she couldn't find the necklace anywhere. You quickly picked up on the tone in your girlfriend's voice, it was as if she was trying to accuse you of taking her necklace without actually saying it. You defended yourself, knowing for a fact that you never took the item and Brie argued that you must have touched it or moved it. Furious, you joined in the search for the necklace without speaking to Brie, to prove to her that you never had it. After an hour, you came back to her with the chain in your hands, finding it in a pocket in one of Brie's jackets. Before handing it back, you asked for an apology, and Brie was quick to give one. She told you how she should have never blamed you and that it would never happen again.

NIKKI BELLA;
The fancy dinner date that you and Nikki had planned out was drawing nearer and nearer and you couldn't be more excited. Nikki was finally getting some time off from wrestling and you were able to ask for a few days off yourself. There was no particular occasion that encouraged the idea of going out somewhere special, the both of you just wanted to have a good time. It was supposed to be a huge night full of fun, food, and wine... But it didn't turn out exactly how you had hoped. You arrived early, Nikki texted you saying that she would be there in fifteen minutes. You accepted your reservation and the waitress escorted you to your table. You didn't want to order without Nikki, therefore, you casually observed your options, stalling as long as you could. The waitress kept coming back to your table, but Nikki was nowhere to be found. You finally caved and ordered your food, hoping that within the time it takes for the kitchen to prepare it, Nikki would be there... But she never showed up. You finished eating and went back home in tears. When Nikki finally got home, she explained how WWE had called her last minute for a match and she couldn't say no. You were so angry at the fact that she never once tried to contact you and let you know what was going on. You went to sleep upset, not being able to forgive Nikki right away. In the morning, the two of you made up, and she promised that she would make it up to you.

LIV MORGAN;
You and Liv had been training intensely for the past few hours, preparing yourselves for a tag team match at Summer Slam. You were extremely excited to get your hands dirty, as WWE Creative informed you that your character was going to turn heel after you lose the match. This very match was going to put the entire women's roster on notice and you couldn't wait to be the cause of it. On the verge of exhaustion, Liv asked you if you wanted to head back to the hotel room with a wink, to which you politely declined. You explained how much the match meant to you—it being your debut on the main roster and all—but Liv was still acting selfishly. Out of frustration, you exited the gym without looking back. Quickly acknowledging how silly she must have sounded, Liv picked herself up and jogged after you. Your own childish antics emerged when Liv tried to apologize. You attempted to ignore her, but that was really hard to do as she wrapped herself around your torso, holding you as close as she could until you forgave her.

SASHA BANKS;
You didn't know much about wrestling before you started dating Sasha, you had never even watched a match before. Absentmindedly, you would find yourself tuning in to Monday Night Raw whenever Sasha would be working, hoping that the sport would somehow catch your eye. Over time, you became completely engaged in what was going on. You would shout at the TV when Sasha would lose and cheer her on when she would win. As you continued to tune in week after week, you couldn't help but wonder when Sasha was going to invite you to your first pay-per view event so you would be able to watch her in person. Sasha was scheduled to fight Charlotte Flair for the Raw Women's Championship at Hell in a Cell and you had assumed this would be the perfect opportunity for her to ask if you would like to come along... But she never once mentioned it to you. You sat at home and watched the event alone. Once Sasha got home, you questioned why and she answered with the fact that she was extremely nervous to preform in front of you. It was a big moment for her, and she couldn't let herself get distracted so easily. You felt selfish for bringing up such an argument and you apologized, Sasha didn't seem to mind at all. Afterwards, the two of you stayed awake, talking about how awesome the match was.

FINN BÁLOR;
Finn forgot your birthday. When you woke up the day of, you felt energized and peaceful for the first time in a long time. You never really did much to celebrate your birthday in the past, but you always managed to have a good time regardless. You were even more excited that you got to hang out with your boyfriend for the entire day, as he took the day off to spend time with you... But as you got out of bed and looked around, Finn was no where to be seen. He left you a note on the kitchen table, saying that he went out for a morning jog, which led you to assume that he would be back soon. Unfortunately, he was at the gym all day. You texted and called his phone, but nothing seemed to be working to get ahold of him. You climbed into bed at the end of the day upset and slightly angry. Not long after you did so, you heard the front door open and Finn called out your name. He rushed up the stairs, apologizes spilling out like a faucet. You were too worked up to talk about anything, so you went to sleep and the two of you worked things out in the morning. It was something that you weren't going to get over easily, but you forgave Finn and he promised that he would make it up to you with all the hugs and kisses he could give.

SONYA DEVILLE;
You never truly noticed how angry Sonya would get when all the other girls in the locker room would compliment you on your physique. While you had believed that it was only confidence boosting, Sonya saw it as no one taking your relationship seriously. For weeks, you've been following diets and hardcore workouts to get the body that you've always wanted and Sonya hadn't mentioned a thing about being uncomfortable when others were around you. Sonya had brought it up one night when her frustration was about to boil over and you were disappointed to hear that she felt like she couldn't trust you. The two of you argued back and forth for a few hours before taking a moment to breathe and regroup. Sonya apologized to you after taking the time to think about her accusations. You forgave her, realizing that it was kind of a silly thing to be arguing over in the first place.

PAIGE;
Maybe you were reading too far into things. Maybe there wasn't anything for you to read into at all. Or maybe it was all just in your head. Regardless of whether or not you were overthinking everything, you were slowly beginning to worry that Paige didn't love you. It felt like a childish thing to get upset about, but despite being in a relationship for almost six months, Paige has never once told you that she loves you. You didn't want to come off as selfish, but you wanted to make sure that your relationship wasn't hanging in the balance with you being blatantly unaware of it. After approaching her one afternoon, you had asked if she did in fact love you, or if the both of you were just wasting your time. It came off in a passive aggressive manner, which was not your original intention, but it made Paige question her actions, nonetheless. She apologized, coming to the realization that she was scared that if she were to say "I love you" that you would leave her, all her previous relationships ended the same way. This made you tear up and apologize as well. Taking her hands in yours, you promised her that you would never do such a thing and that you loved her so much.

AJ LEE;
Thankfully, you and AJ have always gotten along. There was something between you two that just clicked. All of your friends could easily tell that the two of you were compatible and they knew you guys could make it work, even with wrestling sometimes getting in the way. Arguing was uncommon in your relationship. Of course there was the playful teasing and bickering like any other friendship, but you had yet to experience a disagreement so heated that you got mad at each other. One night, AJ came home from work exhausted. She was upset with the outcome of a match she had and her pounding headache wouldn't go away. You excitedly ran down the stairs to greet her, throwing your arms around her and sweeping her up off her feet, just like always. When AJ rejected your embrace and snapped at you to leave her alone, you knew something was wrong. You tried to reach out for her again, but it only resulted in a fight. AJ didn't mean to take her anger out on you, all of her emotions had just caught up to her. She apologized later on before the both of you went to bed, regretting pushing you aside so harshly without an explanation. You told her that it wasn't a big deal and that it was okay because you know how stressful things can get at work. You made AJ smile, and what a relief it was to see her smile.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
I hope this was what you were looking for! With my current lack of motivation, it was hard to come up with different arguments for each superstar, so, some may be similar, but I think it all turned out okay!

I am very sorry for taking so long to get this request to you! I really hope this didn't inconvenience you in any way. Like I said in the last chapter, I haven't been doing the best lately and it's been really hard for me to write anything at all, but I'm finally proud of this one! And it's quite lengthy, too! So, I hope you liked it?? Let me know!

Also, thank you all for 40k views?? That's insane!! This means so much to me, thank you.

I hope you all have a lovely day, and I love you all so much. Stay safe!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 130 6
*•.¸♡ "𝙒𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨. 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙚 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙨 �...
24.2K 537 73
Just for fun <3
101K 1.9K 64
WWE Preferences; Superstars include: Dean Ambrose, Dolph Ziggler, Enzo Amore, Finn Balor, John Cena, Kevin Owens, Randy Orton, Roman Reigns, Seth R...
19.4K 691 35
in which 10 singles go on national tv trying to find love within strangers. join them in the drama packed reality tv series. cover: @sexybombshell