✓ 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 | WWE PREFE...

By princecarlgrimes

❛❛ PREFERENCES & IMAGINES INCLUDE BECKY LYNCH, SASHA BANKS, CHARLOTTE FLAIR, RHEA RIPLEY & MANY MORE. ❜❜ ❪... More

⤷ INTRODUCTION
⤷ PREFERENCE REQUESTS
⤷ IMAGINE REQUESTS
⤷ MEET THE ROSTER
⤷ SUPERSTAR DRAFT
⤷ SUPERSTAR DRAFT No. 2
ACT ONE: IMAGINES
001: Liv Morgan x Enzo Amore
002: Roman Reigns x Paige part one
003: Roman Reigns x Paige part two
004: Becky Lynch x Female Reader
005: Charlotte Flair x Female Reader
006: Becky Lynch x Female Reader
007: Becky Lynch x Female Reader
008: Sasha Banks x Female Reader
009: Sasha Banks x Female Reader
ACT TWO: PREFERENCES
002: Nicknames
003. Your Best Friends
004: Pickup Lines
005: Contact Names
006: Your Netflix Marathon
007: Your Song
008: Your Ex They Can't Stand
009: Their Ex You Can't Stand
010: When You're Mad
011: Your Favourite MMC Team
012: Your Favourite MCU Movie
013: Your Destined Mamma Mia Song
014: Your Random Song part one
015: Your Main Roster Debut
016: Their Face When They First See You
017: Your Random Song part two
018: Your Destined Tag Partner
019: Where You Go On Your Honeymoon
020: Your Favourite Stranger Things Character
021: Your Random Song part three
022: Your Favourite Pixar Movie
023: Your Favourite Pay-Per View Event
024: Your Favourite Junk Food
025: Their Merch You Buy
026: Your Favourite Theme Song
027: Your Favourite Star Wars Quote
028: Your First Argument
029. Dark Academia & Beautiful Dresses
030. This Is For the Swifties
031. Your Favourite WWE Original
032. What They Do That Makes You Smile
033: Their Merch You Buy part two
034. The Pet(s) You Adopt Together
035: Dating Rhea Ripley Would Include
036: Dating Shayna Baszler Would Include
037: Dating Becky Lynch Would Include
⤷ THANK YOU
⤷ A LITTLE NOTICE

001: How You Met

7.5K 56 20
By princecarlgrimes

001. how you met!!

BECKY LYNCH;
Finally, you had just confirmed your purchase of a ticket online, via your laptop in the middle of a small town café, a ticket to a WWE Live event. Your head couldn't stop spinning like a whirlpool out of control. You had never been to a live event in your entire life and you did not know how to comprehend all of this built up excitement. Having looked up to so many wrestlers throughout your years, you could not even fathom how you would be witnessing some of them perform in such a short amount of time. Exactly two months from this date.

Exiting out of the website, you clicked over to another open tab, a pin to the WWE Shop. You began to browse the site once again, attempting to decide on your favourite piece of apparel to buy for the special event while subtly sipping your hot chocolate with cinnamon and whipped cream. As soon as you had narrowed your tee-shirt selections down to five specific superstars, a bright haired, energetic soul entered the café with a folded city map in hand. She made her way over to the counter, her voice too low in order for your ears to process. You couldn't keep your eyes off of her, and you knew exactly why.

She was just one of the very superstars you yearned to meet. You had dreamt of the day you would come face to face with her, and this was your chance, but how were you supposed to gather the courage to get up and talk to her so quickly when it took you almost a week to decide on buying the event tickets. You were frozen, stuck in an endless void of time, preventing you from being able to move your feet and do nothing but stare longingly.

In an instant, the woman turned on her heel in frustration, quickly noticing your dedicated gaze. A smile stretched across her face, she jumped suddenly into the air with excitement. She quickly rushed over to your booth by the window, sliding into the seat in front of you. "Please-" she exaggerated, "Please tell me that you'll be able to help me." Her brown eyes sparkled, twinkling in the sunlight that shone through the café windows. You nodded your head sheepishly, your stomach containing multiple butterflies and a bright red flushing to your cheeks matched the colour of her hair.

Her smiled widened at the sight of your expression, "My friends and I have found ourselves in a little pickle. We needed to take a right here-" she pointed to a fork in the road on the map that was now unfolded and spread upon the table, covering your laptop, concealing the WWE purchases, "We then took a left by mistake."

As you analyzed the map, you could easily get a grip on what the city looked like in your mind and how to navigate through, the tension in your shoulders released and you could let out a breath that you kept in. "Where is it that you need to go?"

"Well, we were supposed to be at our hotel room three hours ago," she reached into her bag and removed a business card from her wallet that had the name of the hotel on it. "But... I've got time for a little bit of coffee, if you don't mind me joining you." She winked, smirking playfully in the process before bursting out in laughter at her cheesy pick up line. You blushed, laughing along anxiously.

── ♔ ──

CHARLOTTE FLAIR;
You finally managed to haul all of your luggage into the lobby of the hotel you were staying at for the week. From quickly shooting a glance down at the watch that occupied your left wrist, the clock read 3:51am and you were only checking in now. Your plane touched down at 2am and you were to meet with your sister and your nephew - whom you've never met before -drove you to the hotel. You were visiting parts of your family who live in California over the course of March break. Your plan was to obtain your room key, clean up and head straight into bed.

As your sister and your nephew occupancies you to your room, the little boy begins to explain how your sister bought him three tickets to a WWE Live event, a sport in which you never attempted watching in your life. It had only been close to an hour of knowing each other and the child already wished to invite you along with them to the event even though you had absolutely no idea what you were signing up for.

After you agreed to the invitation, your sister mentioned that it was far past your nephews bedtime and how they needed to head home. As you wished them off, you fiddled with your keycard at the door to your room. What a sweetheart, you thought as the door clicked open.

Stepping outside of your room once more to grab the one last bag sitting out front, your feet planted themselves to the floor and your eyes were fixated on the goddess-like figure in front of you. Anxiously picking up your duffel bag off of the floor you couldn't physically seem to take your eyes off of her. This was embarrassing you had imagined, how is it that you've only been in the state for an hour or so and you've already made a fool of yourself?

The blonde woman smirked and looked you up and down. You mimicked her movements nonchalantly, attempting to play off your nerves as best as you could. The two of you stared at each other for a solid minute before the woman decided to let go of the door handle to her room which was directly across from yours. She leaned up against the doorframe and smiled, "What's a woman like you doing in a place like this?"

"My sister lives here and I'm visiting for the week. What about you?" You attempted to flirt back, and failing miserably.

"Work." She winked, obviously not wanting to let you in too quickly. It struck you though, and caught you off guard. Awkwardly, you dropped your bag and quickly retrieved it, "Ah, I should probably get settled in." You tucked a piece of your hair behind your ear and out of your eyes so you would be able to continue staring into her eyes. How could you help yourself?

"See you around?" She smiled and you nodded your head before the two of you closed your doors.

── ♔ ──

ALEXA BLISS;
You and five other extraordinary young women all stood still alongside the outside of on of the many rings within the WWE performance centre, attempting to not move a muscle, which probably shouldn't have been your first instinct. To wrestle is to put every muscle in your body to the test, and everyone of you were scared straight. You have never in your life stepped foot within a trademarked wrestling ring, and you didn't have the opportunity to ask any of the other women if they have. You have been training all of your life for this very moment. You were all individually sent an email by Stephanie McMahon, a personal invitation to be trained professionally by the heart of the Raw women's division, the WWE Raw Women's Champion, Little Miss Bliss herself.

Your heart wouldn't stop pounding, it felt as if it were to rip through you chest and pile put onto the floor, dragging all of your insides with it. You kept reassuring yourself hat everything would be fine, you couldn't waste this opportunity. You knew exactly what you came in there to do: you'd show the trainers your best and Stephanie would totally want you on the show.... Though you still doubted every scenario you made up in your head, along with every other woman in there, you all doubted your chances at every getting a shot.

Then there she was. She strut out from the trainers office, full ring gear, skeleton gloves, championship and all. If any of you actually do make it into the company, she's gotta show them whose boss. Her blonde and red hair bounced up and down amongst her shoulders as she seemed to walk towards the group in slow motion. Her smirk was ever more debonair that it was on television, she was absolutely stunning, and you act like this is the first time you have ever seen her before.

"You." She pointed out, sliding under the bottom rope and onto the apron. Her finger was directed towards you. You hesitated, your own finger now hovering above your chest in wonder if she knew who she was addressing. She nods impatiently, glaring on as you slowly make your way to the ring.

You slide onto the apron, mimicking her actions and stand tall, standing your ground. You were a good foot and a few inches taller than her, she had to tilt her head back in order to communicate with you eye to eye. "C'mon-" she whispered, "I've been watching you train, not only are you hot as hell, but you fight like you know what you're doing." There was that devilish smirk again. Determination fled through the both yours and Alexa's eyes, "Show 'em how it's done, Babe."

── ♔ ──

DEAN AMBROSE;
When you met Dean for the first time it was you and your best friend's first time in Las Vegas and you didn't know what to do first. It was 10:30pm by the time you arrived and even though you were tired as hell your best friend continuously antagonized you until you agreed to go to some sort of a club to kick off the week. Once you got to the hotel and got settled in, you both headed to the first bar that caught your eye.

The room was lit up by strobe lights and neon slot machines. The two of you both walk up to the counter and take a seat, both of you ordering margaritas. Once the barista handed you your drinks, your best friend was already on the dance floor with some guy she just met.

"Hey," said a voice from behind you, "You might be asked to leave soon. You're making all the other women look bad." A man chuckled in spite of himself, adjusting his leather jacket higher onto his shoulders as you spun around to see his face.

He then took a seat beside you. You have a small smile and attempted to turn away without having to be rude. You swore you had saw him before, on television or something. He sighed dramatically loud over the music and tapped you on the shoulder, not wanting to give up just yet, "Aside from being sexy, what do you do for a living?" You swing your bar stool back around slowly, and you took a sip from your margarita. "Um- I'm a journalist."

In hopes that he would think that you were too boring to try and pick up, he persisted. "Well, let's say I'm trying to take this journalist home, but she's not laughing at any of my pick up lines." You quickly glance at him before looking for your best friend who was having the time of her life, he seemed embarrassed. "C'mon, you've gotta known at least one pick up line to shoot back at me."

"You know what," You slammed your hand down onto the counter and spoke loud enough for him to here you, "I do! But you gotta leave me alone after." In order to be that loud, you needed to shout over the live band and you placed your drink on the table. "I'll be Burger King and you be McDonalds. I'll have it my way, and you'll be lovin' it."

A smirk creeps across the face of the stranger as he nods his head, "Now that wasn't so bad!" He says as he asks for another drink. You roll your eyes, standing up from your chair and began to head towards the dance floor to your best friend.

"You know?" The man shouts from the counter as you walk away, "My lips won't just kiss themselves!" As you continue to walk away, your best friend within reach, he gives one last attempt, "Wait, you're forgetting something!"

With your best friend in hand, you turn on your heel, "What?" You yelled back.

"Me!"

── ♔ ──

SETH ROLLINS;
WWE had big plans for the superstar draft this year and you, one of the newest superstars to be added to the RAW roster from NXT, were over the moon with excitement. You had to wait a week to make your first appearance on the main roster, but that meant that you had a full week to be able to prepare for what was to come.

It's a whole different game that you've never played before, but you were thrilled to take part in it.

Finally entering the arena, it was as if you could feel the atmosphere change instantly. The thousands of fans were pouring in at the same time that you were, all awaiting your big entrance. Your first thought was to head straight towards your brand new boss's office, Baron Corbin. You weren't so much of a fan, but you weren't going to kiss his ass either. You had got changed in your locker room quickly - to your surprise, it was empty when you arrived - before heading into the halls in search of the general mangers office.

It was hard to find out where things were since you didn't have anyone directing you where to go because everyone was so busy, but you would get the hang of it after a while. You had asked a group of women standing near a bunch of stored exercise equipment, but all they did was laugh and make fun of you. The closer you got to them, the more you realized that these women went by the name The Riott Squad. They were most likely just getting into character, so you easily brushed it off. You weren't too phased by their random act of insults, but the longer you walked through the stadium aimlessly, you almost were about to break. None of the other arena's you've ever been to have been this big and hard to get around.

Once you finally turned a corner, realizing you have reached your destination, you were crying. You aggressively rubbed your eyes as you attempted to enter the room, but since your eyes were slammed shut, you ran into a wall... or at least you thought it was a wall.

Instead, you came face to face with Seth Rollins. You jaw dropped and you couldn't speak. He didn't seem to mind or have the slightest bit of anger in his eyes. He gently grabbed a hold of your cheeks, tilting your head up slightly in order to look into your tear-filled eyes. "I am so sorry, I didn't hear anyone coming." You smiled, but didn't have the courage to speak up, "If you're looking for the asshole named Baron Corbin, he's in there. Though I'd suggest coming with me, he's- in a mood."

He wiped away a tear that fell down your cheek and you laughed, highly embarrassed. "It's okay- really. You don't have to-"

"No!" He cheered, "I'll be happy to tour the new talent around the stadium! It's always a pleasure!" You would have thought that after saying this he would release his hold of you and begin walking around, yet he didn't move a muscle, keeping you as close to his body as possible. It was awkward, but it was comfortable because the two of you couldn't contain your blush.

── ♔ ──

ROMAN REIGNS;
Your first night on Monday Night Raw, you were filled with excitement and anticipation. Not only would you be fighting your match against, Emma, but the superstar, Roman Reigns, will walk down to ringside to watch you win the match about mid way through, to push you into a story line as soon as possible. This was of Mick Foley's doing, with Stephanie McMahon's approval, of course. You were told to act as if you feel intimated by his presence - which you totally weren't, for the record - and to develop a strong budding relationship between the two of you on-screen to create your character. You started to plot which moves you were going to use - you had to pull out all of your best stuff - and how to get the crowd excited.

You've never met Roman before, so you weren't a hundred percent sure about how this would all go down. From what you'd seen on TV, he was a really nice, awesome guy who loves to wrestle for a living. Does he cut the best promos? Not all the time, but at least he won't ruin your debuting moment. That's about all the knowledge on him that you had. With the odds in you favor, you still prayed that everything would go well because you never know what could happen out there.

Halfway through your match up against Emma, both of you putting up a good fight, as expected, Reigns showed up to support you at ringside. The whole arena was screaming and shouting and cheering you on as Roman's entrance music played. You definitely heard lots of 'boos" which threw you off guard because you thought they were directed towards you, but you brushed it aside to focus on the positives. As you portrayed your character, you decide to add some more flair to your match, you got distracted by this outburst in theme music. You could hear children shouting in the front row to 'turn around!' and to 'watch your back!', but as Roman marched down to the ring, you kept your eyes glued to him. Though you couldn't blame yourself, he was all that.

This nearly cost you the match, well, in the fans eyes. Emma rolled you into a pin and you kicked out at two. As the crowd chanted, you got fired up and completed your finishing move - a powerful ddt - then pinned Emma for the win.

Roman jumped in the ring and approached you, "That's my girl!" he grabbed a hold of your hand and held it high as the arena roared in applause.

── ♔ ──

BRIE BELLA;
Monday Night Raw, the home to your wrestling career. You were surprised that creative gave you a match, you hadn't fought on air for two weeks and you doubted the fact that they would even let you wrestle at all this week. They continued to kill every story line they gave you in order to make you irrelevant, their main focus was Sasha Banks at the time. It didn't make any sense to you or any of the other ladies in the locker room, even Sasha, because you clearly had Sasha beat in your last story line. But they decided to give you another chance, in this case you took that opportunity and bested Sasha for a third win in a row.

The entire arena was chanting your name, holding up signs and shouting their heads off, if this wasn't enough to show creative, you didn't know what was. You were addicted to the adrenaline rush, it meant everything to you. Your friends teased your for being cheesy, but you always soaked in the moment, not wanting to forget a single second of how far you've come. But things happen so quickly in this industry that if you blink you'll miss something, in which tonight, your victory celebration was cut short.

Sasha's best friend and partner, Bayley, ran down towards the ring at full speed, hitting you from behind. The crowd was torn between cheering and booing. She hollered for the microphone and began her pitch in order to win the crowd over and explain herself. You were the heel in the situation, but from what you were witnessing, the crowd was still cheering your name as you laid flat out on the mat with Bayley standing above you. You gathered yourself, acting as if the move totaled you and deliver a quick drop kick to the hugger.

Soon enough, the tables turned and you were back on the ground again. Sasha regained herself as the two of you brawled and joined in on the action. As the two girls repeatedly drove their boots into your stomach and rib cage, a fan favourite entrance music began to play throughout the arena, echoing so loud the crowd couldn't even scream over it. You, Sasha, and Bayley looked up towards the ramp with worried expressions.

Brie Bella angrily stomped down the ramp, soon followed by her sister, Nikki Bella. Neither any of you in the ring knew what was going on, the three of you weren't aware that they were supposed to come down to the ring tonight after your match. This was your chance to escape Sasha and Bayley's grasps, you didn't hesitate to roll out of the ring and into the arms of Brie, which was also quite unexpected.

Not only have you had a crush on Brie for years, even before you joined the WWE, she was cradling you in her arms and cursing out Sasha and Bayley at the same time. What a badass. The audience continued to cheer the three of you on as you continued to back up the ramp and into the backstage area. Brie released you and you ran your hands threw your hair, "Holy shit! That was incredible!" You mumbled under your breath. Brie turned around behind trailing off with her sister and winked.

── ♔ ──

NIKKI BELLA;
"It's going to be fun!" Brie promised you, interlacing her fingers with yours as she dragged you along the sidewalk outside of your hotel. "You have to trust me," She smirked devilishly, "You're going to have a great time."

It was Girls Night, and of course, yet again, Brie was dragging your ass out of bed and into your tightest outfit for a night out on the town. While sober, you refuse parties left and right, when your drunk, that's a whole other story. With Brie Mode by your side as well, how could you turn down a night like this one? Even saying so, you knew you'd regret it in the morning.

Not only was it Girls Night, but Brie was introducing you to her sister, Nikki Bella, and all of her wrestling friends tonight. She could sense your type, which she thought would be a perfect match for her flirtatious sister, and considered setting you two up on a date on multiple occasions. This was the very first time that she'd be able to get the two of you in the same room together. She was incredibly excited and you couldn't figure out why.

Brie was telling the stories she always told when someone asked her how drunk can she get as you stared out of the window on your guys ride to the venue. She mentioned Nikki a few times, which were the only times when you were truly listening to her conversation.

You knew that Nikki and Brie were twins and have seen pictures of her before, but meeting her in person is another story. You continued to day dream about meeting her and what you were going to say and how you were going to act. You couldn't quite think of anything else but her.

A few of Brie's friends stood outside of the bar awaiting your arrival in order to flag the taxi down. As the driver pulled up to the sidewalk beside the wrestlers, the girls threw open the door to the back seat, "Brie!" They squealed. Quickly Brie paid the driver and the two of you were off.

It felt like every women on the WWE roster was at this party and you couldn't stop meeting new people all night. Every single one of them hugged you, even if they didn't know the twins, everyone was introducing you to everyone.

After a while, you lost Brie and her girls, so you ended up standing near the wall as the DJ threw on some old 2000s R&B song to get the party hyped up again. You still hadn't met Nikki and you were sort of disappointed. Did she not show? Did she not care?

You continued to think all of these things for another five minutes before you noticed Brie walk up to you in the corner of your eye, you were texting your best friend telling her about how the party is such a drag without them. "Why aren't you out there dancing?"

"Because I lost you guys where did you-" you slipped your phone into your pocket and looked up to notice that it was for sure not Brie who asked you that question. It was Nikki. "Oh, hey!"

"Brie told me you loved to dance with a little wine in your system, so let's get it." She smirked and grabbed your hand.

── ♔ ──

SASHA BANKS;
You and your best friends had all just arrived at San Diego Comic Con and you all couldn't wait for it to begin. You were ecstatic, you couldn't wait to have the time of your life. It was your first ever Comic Con, but for most of your friends it was their second and thirds times being at the event. You were all dressed up as different Avengers characters, you had decided to be Black Widow. You loved her costume and it was simple so you wouldn't be carrying so much clothing weight in the hot temperatures of the day.

As you walked around, stopping at different booths, receiving free gifts and getting autographs, people began to approach you and compliment your costumes. As more and more people got lost in their conversation with you, you lost track of where your friends were. You excused yourself from the crowd in order to browse around for Captain American, Iron Man, Thor, Hawkeye, and Hulk.

You nervously texted your friends, asking where they were, but no one replied, and you waited a good twenty minutes. Maybe they were at a panel, you thought in attempt to calm yourself down. You moved around in search of a quiet place to sit down for a while and wait for them, you lifted up a curtain and sat down at a couch that was placed in front of a Comic Con backdrop. The worst the security guards could do was kick you out, you convinced yourself.

"Nice cosplay." A voice echoed from behind you. You jumped, startled, then turned to the woman standing before you. "I'm sorry!" She apologized taking a seat in the leather chair beside the couch. "Staying to watch the panel?" She asked. It hadn't occurred to you that you were seated on the sofa for the WWE panel happening in about another hour. You were totally screwed.

"Oh, well, I don't know. I lost my friends a while back and I just needed a place to sit down that wasn't in that San Diego heat." You smiled, "You're Sasha Banks, right?" You had recognized her from when your friends had watched Monday Night Raw over at your place one night.

She giggled, "That would be me." She was absolutely stunning, you couldn't believe you ran into her. Sasha smirked, standing up from her seat and brushing herself off, We got an hour before the panel, wanna grab some food?"

── ♔ ──

RENEE YOUNG;
You sat dumbfounded. You were seated in this expensive, highly overpriced, five star restaurant, all alone. You had just failed your first attempt in a speed date that your best friend set you up on. Since she had a boyfriend and wasn't spending much time with you anymore, she wanted to find you a significant other so that way, when she was busy, you'd have someone to be with too. Nothing had seemed to be working though, everything has ended up a flop.

No matter how hard you tried, the more people you met, you hadn't had felt like you met the one, at all. You had never believed in true love, as cliché as that sounds, but it never seemed to have came your way, neither for anyone in your family, that's why you almost ran out of hope.

The waiter walked up to your table for the billionth time that night. She shared a sympathetic smile and asked if you wanted anything else. You nodded your head slowly and managed to mumble out the words, "Some champagne would be nice, thank you." Before bursting out into tears. You rested you head in your hands, sighing deeply.

As your head rested, you closed your eyes and thought about a way home, since your best friend dropped you off before going on her date. You'd need to call a cab, bus, or call your mom-

Your thoughts were interrupted by fast paced footsteps growing louder and louder as they came closer towards you. Your head jolted upwards to see a woman taking a seat at the other end of the table. "Sorry I'm late. Is the speed dating still on?"

"Well," You started, "Considering that this is 'speed dating'," You quoted with your fingers, "I can sure as hell tell you that you failed." You both laughed. You were quite confused as to why the stranger even decided to show up after all this time.

As soon as the two of you locked eyes, the time of day didn't matter anymore, nothing did. You were blinded by the beauty that sat before you.

You still didn't believe in love, but after the waiter brought the champagne, you both talked the night away until the owners had no choice but to kick you out for being in past closing time.

── ♔ ──

FINN BÁLOR;
You were the newest member of the WWE staff, and this was the closest job you could get to living out your dream. Vince told you that he might be able to push you into the NXT roster next year before anything major like the main roster, but that wasn't bound to happen anytime soon. The next best thing was being the person to run and grab necessities for superstars. Sounds like fun, right? You'd never forget the time you need to run and grab a tooth brush for Kevin Owens, or purchasing a wedding cake for The Miz to pie into somebody's face. Great times.

You were carrying a tray of four hot cappuccinos with extra cream in one of the dressing rooms backstage at the NXT Takeover: Brooklyn. You knocked gently on the door, seconds later, a man about your height had stood in front of your, peeking out from the other side of the doors. He smiled, keen-eyed, "My apologizes! Come in! The people who do my ring paint ran out to get more paint and different brushes."

"Well, I could have done that." You chuckled, placing the drink tray down onto the coffee table in the center of the room. You were totally shocked by the fact that you were in the presence of Finn Bálor himself. Turning around on your heel, trying to remind yourself not to screw anything up, but that didn't help much until you tripped over a cable leading to the lights hanging above a vanity.

"I am so sorry!" Bálor shouted as he helped you up to your feet and telling you not to worry about anything. Thank goodness, you thought, the cappuccino went unharmed. You would have lost an arm and a leg for that mess. "I don't think I've seen you around before."

"You probably haven't," You stuttered, "I'm new."

"Well, hi New, I'm Finn!"

── ♔ ──   

PAIGE;
"This is your new General Manager." Shane McMahon smiled, impressed, as he placed a hand on each one of your shoulders then guiding you towards a woman who was about the same height as you, with her in heels. You could hear the crowd erupt with applause as the camera panned out of your face and into hers. "So don't ask me what your match is tonight, ask her."

You stood puzzled, as you were supposed to, as she posed, smirked at your mischievously. "What's your angle, love?"

You rolled your eyes into the back of your head then turned back to Shane, playing the heel that you were, "Seriously?" You whined, "At least you got your job done and gave me matches! How am I supposed to rely on her?"

"You are going to learn to rely on her because you are becoming her new apprentice because of your actions last week on Smackdown Live." Shane chuckled, "Consider it a punishment, if you will."

Paige, your new boss, swung her hair over her shoulder, "By the way, you also have a match tonight." She smirked and the crowd began to scream, "Against the number one contender for the Smackdown Women's Championship, Asuka!" Frustrated, you spun around on your heel, staring at Shane for him to say something. He winks at you and gives a nod to Paige before leaving the room. You swung back around dramatically towards Paige, "I can tell you that from here on out, we're never going to be friends. I'm going to make your life a living hell." The audience is uncontrollably loud as you stormed out off the set as the cameras faded to black.

The camera crew began to pick up their gear and bringing it to a different location. Twenty minutes into Smackdown and you already want to vomit. You were extremely nervous about having Paige as your new General Manager, she's gonna kick ass.

You held out your hand for Paige to shake, but she grabbed ahold of your hand and pulled you into a hug. "We got a long road ahead of us," she smirked, "The least you could do is smile."

── ♔ ──

AJ LEE;
You finally managed to drag your mother along with you to a WWE event because your friends refused to go. You would go with your Dad who also loved wrestling just as much as you, but he was working late and your only other option was your mother, who will go only because Roman Reigns is going to be there.

The two of you showed up to the event sporting your tee shirt of The Rock you ordered for your birthday and gave your mother the next best thing, her one of her other favourites, Randy Savage. She was more excited than you were at this point, gripping her mug of coffee a little bit tighter than usual.

While walking around the arena, you managed to run into a few superstars, none of them being the woman you had a crush on, but you realized how unrealistic that would be for her to just show up and ask you out or something of the sort. You joked about it to your mom the few times you thought about it and she laughed along.

The two of you sat down in your seats which were a few rows back from the very front, what an insane view. As a super fan, you couldn't contain your joy and continuing to squeeze your mothers hand.

Your favourite superstars began to enter the arena, wrestling their matches and putting on such a wonderful show. You couldn't be more happy... that's what you thought at the time.

AJ Lee came skipping down the ramp and rolling into the ring. Her theme music hypnotized you, your eyes were fixed and they weren't leaving. "Holy shit." You muttered under your breath as she reached the very top rope to stare out at everyone in the audience. Up in that position, high above the rest of the world, her eyes met yours for the first time. She smirked and then shot you a wink before turning towards the other half of the stadium. "Did she just look at me?" You shouted over the music, "I think she just winked at me!"

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Holy shit. I can't believe it, I've finally finished writing this chapter. I've had most of the short stories written for months, but I haven't had the inspiration to write the others for the new superstars that were requested. It feels so damn good to finally have it all finished.

That was so many words, oh my goodness. Yes, I realize that not all of the short stories are the same lengths, but I don't think that matters too much since I've spent so much time on them. If it doesn't fit your fancy for your preferred superstar... well, there's going to be tens of more chapters.

I'm so happy to be posting this so I won't have this story looming over me any longer. I want to be able to write more chapters for this than I already have and post them all at the same time since it's been such of a long wait.

I really hope you guys enjoy this book! I know I have a imagine request in the works right now and I'm really trying to work on it but I don't have a lot of time at home, but I'm trying.

I love you all so much! Thanks for voting and commenting your requests! It really means a lot to me! Thank you! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 537 73
Just for fun <3
4.9K 130 6
*•.¸♡ "𝙒𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨. 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙚 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙨 �...
101K 1.9K 64
WWE Preferences; Superstars include: Dean Ambrose, Dolph Ziggler, Enzo Amore, Finn Balor, John Cena, Kevin Owens, Randy Orton, Roman Reigns, Seth R...
28K 546 40
never underestimate the power of a hug