I'm an Elemental Wolf

Por angelsweetx34x

Kaiya was shunned all her life. Treated like a freak, a loser. One day she found her mate, the guy that would... Más

I'm an Elemental Wolf
Three years later
Contact
Almost there...........
The Welcome and The Unwelcome
No forgiving. No forgetting.

A new beginning

6K 166 34
Por angelsweetx34x

Chapter 2- A new beginning

Carson’s  p.o.v.

After I knew I was mates with that freak of nature, I did the first thing I thought of. I rejected her. I didn’t care if she was blind she has always been a freak. Her hair was weird, she was weird. She was freaky and always on her own. I wasn’t about to have her as my mate, especially since I had Britt as my girlfriend. Britt was hot and confident, she was known as the school bitch, but she’d make a better Alpha female than freaky Kaiya any day.

After I rejected her my dad called a pack meeting and we all went downstairs.  Britt came over and snaked her arm around my waist.

“Hey babe.” I flinched at the sound of her voice. It was shrill and sounded whiny and nasal. Nothing like Kaiya’s beautiful silky voice. Wait. What was I thinking? I rejected her, but know I felt empty. As if my heart was just a shell.

“Hi Britt.” I replied quickly and took her arm off. She gave me a dirty look and turned her head towards my dad.

“I would like to inform you all today that Kaiya Hale has been banished from our pack. Today she acted like a menace to our pack and for that she was punished.” He said.

“Thank God that loser is finally gone! What did she do now?”

How dare she call my mate a loser!!

“Well somehow she…….well, she set herself on fire.” There were shocked gasps all over the room.

“Wow. She’s the spawn of Satan!” Britt snickered.  All her little group of sluts laughed.

I couldn’t take it anymore. I had to get out of there. I went upstairs to my room and sat on my bed. I realized something right then and there. Rejecting Kaiya was a horrible mistake.

Kaiya’s  p.o.v.

It has been a week since I was banned from the Black Moon pack and rejected by my mate. Let me tell you something, I was freaking starving. I shifted back and bent down to clean my dirty tear streaked face when I saw three huge wolves’ reflections in the water. I turned around quickly and the biggest one, the Alpha, who was black with grey patches, growled at me.

I started sobbing and he cocked his head, wondering why I didn’t defend myself.

“Please, please don’t kill me. I’ll do anything you want.” I said dropping to my knees.

I watched as he and another wolf ,which was strangely white with a single blue streak down his back, went and changed behind a tree. That wolf reminded me of my wolf, but mine was white with orange.

When they came back I saw that they were really hot, like you could fry bacon on these dude’s abs. The Alpha was tall and lean, he had golden blonde hair and a tan that was amazing. He was about sixteen. After drooling over him I turned to the other guy. When our eyes met it was like there was absolutely nobody else there. After getting rejected by one mate, I couldn’t trust my heart to another. I took a step back and he looked hurt.

He started walking towards me. I noticed his hair was white and had a blue streak, like mine. His eyes were a soft blue, that didn’t look cold, but inviting.

I tensed up because we were just inches away. My wolf yearned for his touch.

Then he did what I was thinking. He leaned in and kissed me. It was just a soft brush but I still felt the fireworks and the electricity. It was amazing.

When he stopped he whispered against my lips.

“Mate.” I couldn’t believe it. How could I have another mate? Right now I didn’t give a shit. I knew this was my mate. The fates had blessed me with another mate and he would love me like Carson never did.

After we pulled away from each other I saw that the other wolf had changed and that it was a girl. She had straight black hair with a magenta streak and mossy green eyes. She was about my age.

“Well it looks like Damian just found his mate.” She sang. So that’s his name.

The guy with the golden hair stepped forward.

“Well I guess we should introduce ourselves now. My name is Travis and I am the Alpha of the Moon Tribe pack. This is Damian, the Beta of my pack and that’s his sister Raven, the Omega. So what’s your name? Why are you out here alone?”

I took a deep, shaky breath and started to explain everything.

“My name is Kaiya Hale. My parents died when I was younger. Everyone in my pack treated me horribly because of my appearance and because they all said I was a freak. I’ve tried to color my hair but it never works. I was blind until a week ago.

A week ago I was coming out of the bathroom and bumped into the son of the Alpha. His name was Carson and he was Mr.Popular. I never really liked him, but when we touched I felt sparks and I knew he was my mate. He said I was a freak, a loser, and that he didn’t want a mate that wasn’t even hot.

After he insulted me I started to feel hotter and hotter. Turns out I was on fire, but I never felt anything burn me. He came back with the Alpha and then he rejected me. That’s when I started to see again, it was weird but I didn’t care, at least I could see. The Alpha banished me and I left. Now here I am.”

After I finished the story I turned and saw Damian shaking. I quickly hugged him and he calmed down.

“I can’t believe they would do that to you. If I ever see those bastards I’ll kill them.” He growled. I already loved him and his overprotectiveness.

“Well I guess since you are Damian’s mate you will be joining our pack.” He said smiling.

“Yes. Another girl in the pack!!!” Raven squealed and ran over to hug me. I hugged her back. This girl was definitely going to be my best friend.

“One thing is important though. Kaiya could you shift please?” I did as he said since he was now my Alpha.

“Just as I thought.  Kaiya you may shift back or you can run to our pack house.”

‘I’ll run to the house’ I said through the mind link. ‘Okay’ they all replied.

They shifted and we all ran back to their house. When we came across a clearing they all shifted back and changed behind some trees. Then they looked at me expectantly but I didn’t have any clothes. Raven quickly ran to the house and came back with clothes. I grabbed the clothes in my mouth and went behind a tree. I shifted and changed. When I came back Damian wrapped his big hand around mine. They fit together perfectly.

The mansion was made of brick, but it was breathtaking. It had two stories and a huge garage to the side. We went inside and it was just as beautiful on the inside as it was on the outside. Damian led me upstairs to my new room. It had a full bed, a walk-in closet and a bathroom. I needed to go shopping with Raven later, my room was way too bland.

“So do you like the house?” Damian asked me.

“It’s amazing. But you gotta promise me something….” I replied playfully.

He narrowed his eyes. ”What are you up to?”

“Well I was wondering if ,maybe ,….. you could take me to the mall?” I put on my best pouty face and he gave in.

“Fine, but just ‘cause your my mate Kaiya.” He said taking my hand and pulling me downstairs.

“Where are we going?” I asked curiously.

“To explain.”

We went downstairs and sat in the living room. I saw a couple that looked like they were Travis’s parents.

“Hello Kaiya.” The man said smiling.

“Hi. Are you Travis’s parents?” They both nodded.

“My name is Laura Freeman and this is my husband Tyler Freeman, and I trust you’ve already met Travis, Raven and , of course, Damian.” She said, her voice gentle, but strong.

I nodded and she continued. “Well I’m pretty sure you noticed that Damian’s hair is much like your own. You see you kids bare the mark of Elemental Wolves. Elemental Wolves are the incarnates of the spirits of the elements. Damian is the incarnate of the Moon Spirit, which controls water. That is why his streak of hair is blue, just like his eyes.

You are the incarnate of the Dragon Spirit, which controls fire. That’s why your hair streak is orange, as are your eyes.”

I can’t believe this. How did I go from  loser and freak, to Dragon Spirit incarnate?

Apparently they noticed my shocked expression.

“Kaiya are you okay?” Damian asked.

“Yeah, just a little surprised, I guess.” I asked, but then I realized something.

“Mrs. Freeman, how come nobody knows about the Elemental Wolves?”

“Well before, the Elemental Wolves were worshiped and they ruled over werewolves. One day a rebellion started and all the Elemental Wolves were forced to leave and hide. They were hunted down and killed mercilessly, soon to reincarnate. But all history of them was burned and destroyed. All of their history except for a diary which belonged to Liana, the Air Spirit incarnate. She was murdered but the diary survived all this time. It was given to me by one of the Elders of my first pack.”

“So that’s why nobody knows about us. Wait so there are more Elemental wolves out there?”

“Yes. There are four elements that are controlled by four spirits. The Moon Spirit controls water, the Dragon Spirit controls fire, the Air Spirit controls wind and the Earth Spirit controls earth. Each of these is reincarnated into a werewolf every time the previous one dies.”

“That’s amazing!” I said. “So you guys don’t think I’m a freak?”

They all laughed and Damian came up to me and grabbed my hand. “We would never think that.” Then he kissed the top of my forehead and I smiled.

I heard the door open and turned to see who had come in. A guy with chocolate brown hair and grey eyes came in holding hands with a petite blonde girl with hazel eyes. They were laughing and stopped when they saw me and Damian together. The girl came up to me and stuck out her hand. I shook it.

“Hi! I’m Gabriela and this is my mate Jasper.”

“Hey.” Jasper said smiling.

“You guys this is Kaiya. She’s my mate.” Damian said beaming.

“Finally! We were waiting for it to happen!” Gabriela squealed and hugged me.

Jasper bro-hugged Damian. “Congratulations bro.”

Soon after we all got acquainted somebody else walked through door. I turned around to see a dark-skinned guy with curly brown hair. He was tall and muscular.

“Hey guys. Who’s this?” He said jerking his head towards me. I stepped forward and extended my hand.

“I’m Kaiya, Damian’s mate.” I said looking up. He was incredibly tall and at least sixteen years old.

“Nice to meet you Kaiya. I hope you like it here.” He said with a small smile.

“So what’s your name?” I asked curiously.

“Arthur. You guys, I’m gonna go upstairs and shower. Later.” He said as he went upstairs.

“So Travis, where’s the rest of the pack?”

“You’re looking at them.”

“You mean this is everyone?” I asked shocked that the pack was so small. There were only nine of them.

“It’s all we need. All of us are trained and really good fighters. Especially with Damian’s abilities.”

“So you guys are going to train me?!” I said jumping with excitement. In my old pack nobody bothered to try and train me. I only knew karate.

“Yeah. You can’t be helpless or anything, we want you to be able to defend yourself.”

“Oh thank you, thank you, thank you!!” I said jumping into Damian’s arms. They felt safe and warm, loving even.

I finally realized this was home.

Seguir leyendo