Photograph |~Mtv Scream/Eli H...

By Sadie_2024

We keep this love in a photograph We made these memories for ourselves Where our eyes are never closing Heart... More

Photograph |~Mtv Scream/Eli Hudson~|
Karlee Davis + Playlist
Epigraph + Mood Board
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
A/N
Please vote♥️

Chapter Three

392 16 5
By Sadie_2024

*Karlee's P.O.V*

"Luke, I am going to kill you!" I yelled to him, He literally threw a bucket of cold water on me to get me up for breakfast. Now, I have to sleep on the couch tonight.

I found him at the kitchen table laughing as he fixed his plate, my parents turned around and seen I was dripping wet. "Luke, why did you do this to your sister?" mom asked him, he shrugged and started eating.

"Honey, calm down. I done this to my siblings when I was his age to." Dad said directing towards me and mom. I rolled my eyes and went upstairs and got changed for school, skipping the shower since I basically got one. I curled my brown hair, done my makeup and put my outfit on. After that I finally went downstairs and joined my family for breakfast.

"You two should get going if you want to make it on time." Dad and Mom told us, we nodded. I grabbed my bag and keys then left. Luke was right behind me.

I walked into the school to see Kieran and Eli, I'm guessing Kieran was waiting for Emma. I walked up to him, "Emma's having breakfast with her dad, she'll be here soon. But, Kieran, I want to try to make a friendship out of this for Emma's sake. I mean, with her dad back and all. I think we should try, for her." I told him.

He nodded agreeing, "You're right." He told me, I smiled.

"Friends?" I asked him holding out my hand. He nodded and shook my hand, "I'll see you two later."

***

Kieran and I had just told Emma that we are friends, she was so happy that we made a friendship. Then she started talking about her dad.

"When I seen him, I felt like I wanted to cry. Then I felt really angry." Emma told Kieran, I was standing beside Emma and Eli was leaning against the wall.

"It's probably natural, right?" Kieran asked her, "It's a lot of history there."

"I don't know, I think when Audrey got all gloom it just messed with my head." Emma stated leaning against the wall. "I think somethings up with her."

"Audrey is Audrey." I told her confused on what she was talking about. Have I not been paying close enough attention.

"You think your dad will stick around?" Kieran asked his girlfriend, I checked my phone to see a text from Ethan. I rolled my eyes and turned my phone off.

"I don't know." Emma replied shaking her head a bit

"If you haven't realize, he doesn't have the most reliable track record." I informed Kieran who looked at me and nodded getting what I meant.

"My dad left us when I was little," Eli started while taking his headphones off and placing them around his neck. "If he showed up now, I'd probably punch him in the teeth."

Kieran turned around when he mentioned punching his dad in the teeth, "Hey, fight club, not cool." Kieran told him, he made a facial expression like he understood.

"You were listening to all that?" Emma asked him shocked that he was actually hearing what she had been saying.

"No, no." He said quickly looking at me who had my eyebrows raised.

"Eli and his dad have a complicated relationship." Kieran informed Emma and I, "and Eli's crazy."

"I get that," I mumbled, Eli looked over at me with a questionable look.

"I totally wanted to hit my dad when I seen him, I mean I know I was little but you can't forget it." Emma told Eli,

"That doesn't sound like you." Kieran told her while I nodded in agreement.

"Now, me on the other hand... It could be me." I told her which made a smile come onto Emma's face and a curious look on Kieran's.

Kieran gave Emma a kiss, "PDA in the hallway, so adorable." Eli stated as Emma and Kieran started walking off but Kieran stopped hearing Eli.

"Don't you have like, everything to sign up for? First day, got a lot to do." Kieran told him while Emma nudged him a little bit.

"Yeah, it is my first day. I don't know where anything is." Eli stated with a look on his face.

Emma and Kieran looked at him, "I'll show him around." I offered, "If that's okay with you." Aiming that last one at Eli.

"You sure?" Kieran asked, Emma gave me a look basically tell me that I didn't have too.

I nodded, "Yeah."

"He's a pain in the ass," Kieran told me pointing to him, I rolled my eyes.

"Kay, i'm standing right here." Eli told his cousin,

"Yeah, well so are you but we all like you." I told him, I heard Emma laugh and Eli snickered. Kieran rolled his eyes as I started walking away with Eli.

"Just, dump him at the office." Kieran shouted back to me, I waved him off and continued walking with Eli right beside me.

"So, must be weird starting a new school in the middle of the year." I said trying to start a conversation,

"I'm used to it, we move around a lot." Eli responded as we turned a corner of the hallway.

"Living in one place you're whole life isn't all it's cracked up to be." I told him, he gave me a curious look. "sometimes I just want to get away for a little bit," I added as we continued walking. he didn't say anything, "So, uh, yesterday in the hall..." I trailed off waiting for him to start talking about it.

"Yeah, that, I was wondering when you were going to bring that up." He told me, we stopped over to the side as I stood in front of him.

"You knew who I was?" I asked him, I honestly don't know how he knew who I was. Even though he does seem oddly familiar.

"Yeah." He said with a small smile,

"And you chose to screw with me because..." I asked waiting for him to finish what I was trying to say.

"It was more fun than saying 'hey i'm Eli', 'Hey i'm Karlee'." He replied looking me straight in the eyes.

"Yeah, I guess that it kind of fun. You're still kind of weird though." I told him and started walking away but he caught up with me. "You seem oddly familiar, do I know you from somewhere?"

He shook his head, "No. We've never met before, trust me, I'd remember." He told me, something about that statement seemed off, like he was lying about something.

After a moment of silence I spoke up, "Well, you have most of your classes with me. So, at least you'll know at least one person." I smiled at him as I walked into our current class.

***

"Okay, climax is in every movie you could possibly think of. There is always that one part in a movie that has you hanging on the edge of your seat. Now, I know that you learned about this in elementary school and all through middle school, even in ninth grade. But someone give me an example of climax. How about you Ethan?" Mr. Thompson spoke in our English class, sighing I leaned my head on my hand, Mr. Thompson told Eli to sit right behind me. That's not what I hate though, I hate that Ethan's in this class.

"In a horror movie when the killer is running after the victim, and the victim randomly falls and gets up still escaping the killer. In this life, if you tripped, you're gone." Ethan said looking at me through most of that example.

I looked towards the teacher, "Well, that is, unless they're playing with your mind. They make you think that you're gone, that it's over, until they decide they want to play a game with your mind to that point that makes you feel insane, the point that makes you second guess yourself and not be able to trust anyone. The point in your life that you're just done with everything. When they drive you to the point you want to just disappear and make it all go away, making you want to give up." My voice cracked through all of that, I grabbed my bag and ran out of the class room.

I ran into the empty Library, I could feel a panic attack coming on as I sat down in an book aisle. I heard footsteps frantically looking everywhere all over the library. Then I heard a girl's voice, "I found her, new kid." I heard Zoe's voice yell.

Eli sat down on one side of me while Zoe sat on the other side. I was having trouble breathing which caused me to start breathing heavy. "What do we do?" a panicked Eli asked Zoe.

"I don't know, there are different affects, some people need space some people need comfort." Zoe told Eli, "Have you ever watched Teen Wolf?" Eli shook his head in a 'no' motion frantically at Zoe. "Well, in Teen Wolf Lydia kisses Stiles to stop a panic attack.." Zoe trailed off.

After Zoe told him that he didn't hesitate to grab my face and kiss me, my breathing started slowing down as my heart rate became normal again. He pulled away when it stopped.

Wait, did Eli Hudson just kiss me?

**********

A/N:

Sorry that I left it right here but I just wanted to separate this chapter from the rest of the episode. I think the rest of this Episode is the next morning, even if it's not I'm going to make it a different day *Hope no one minds*. So.. They kissed! Only to save her life but you know it's true love when you kiss someone to save their life.

n

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
634K 38.8K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1M 18.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...