Adrinette-Soulmates

By MoreAmourInsectivore

[COMPLETE] Soulmate marks are now a thing that are practically tattooed onto a newborn, not by a needle, but... More

The Soul Mate Mark
A/N
Another Note
The Dreamer's POV
NOTE
Alya's POV
Deadline!
Thank You, DaMythicOreo!
I WAS TAGGED!
WHAT?!
A Year Into The Future
WHOO HOO!!!
Q&A!
Rewrite?

Adrien's POV

12.4K 311 269
By MoreAmourInsectivore

I had just woke up, I still couldn't believe yesterday I received my mark. It was a camera outlined with what looked like a string of thread, and at the edge of the camera button, there was a sewing needle. (Whoops, never mentioned what it looks like, my bad!!) It was on my left hand, on the top. I sighed and slipped on a jacket, hoping it covered the mark.

"Adrieeeeennn. Whereeee'sss myyyyyy Caaaammmmeeemmmmbeeeeerrrrrt." Plagg whined.

"I swear, you and your cheese, don't you eat anything else?" I questioned.

"Nope, mostly my beloved Camembert, I can eat any other cheese, but I prefer Camembert." He replied (Hope you're happy, I missed a pun op-purr-tunity)

I tossed some of the horrid cheese to my Kwami.

I headed out the door, into the car, and drove to school.

As I climbed up the steps to my school, Marinette, a girl in my class, walked up to me.

"H-Hi Adrien."

"Hi Marinette."

"I.. do you... m-mark have a happen to that t-this matches one? Uh.. Mean I was that what... Uhh..." She pointed to her wrist, the one with her mark.

"Oh, my mark? It's-"

"Adrikins.." Chloe walked up to me, I internally groaned."Why are you talking to this... thing..." She asked, pointing to Mari.

Marinette looked angry, but Alya placed her hand onto Mari's shoulder, which helped.

"She's not worth the time of day." Alya stated.

Chloe made a small "hmph" then walked away.

Silence filled the air.

Marinette broke the silence. "So, mark see I may the?"

"What? Oh, right." I took off my jacket that I had on.

She looked as if she were to explode, but the bell rung, so she jumped over to Alya and started squealing. I found it rather cute.

~***Lazy Author Time Skip***~

After school, Nathalie and the gorilla picked me up from school and we all headed home, heading straight to my room to 'do my homework', when really I would listen to Plagg complain while trying to find out Ladybug's identity

Suddenly there was a loud BOOM outside my window, I opened it and looked outside at the newest akumatized person, they called themselves the Dreamer.

"Ha ha ha! Citizens of Paris, I am the Dreamer! Once you are spritzed, you will fall into a deep sleep, and I will seize your Miraculouses, Ladybug and Chat Noir!"

I sighed, I didn't want to fight an akuma, after all, today had been one of the best days of my life! I quickly transformed and jumped out my window. The Dreamer was in the park, spritzing people as she floated by them.

I watched Ladybug arrive on the scene.

"Ugh, where's Chat?" I faintly heard.

"Looking for me, M'lady?" I said with a hint of sass in my tone.

Ladybug sighed and rolled her eyes.

"C'mon Chat. We have an akuma to defeat."

"What do you think the item is?"

"It's the bracelet."

After an hour of fighting the Dreamer, Ladybug summoned her Lucky Charm.

"A wired fish-hook? What am I supposed to do with this?"

She looked around at various items I know smart words, too.

Ladybug ran over to me.

"I need you to distract her, can you do that?"

"Why of course, Bugaboo." I flirtatiously said.

I ran over to the Dreamer and yelled, "Hey Snoozefest, lookie here!"

Just as I yelled that, the Dreamer turned around and m'ladys plan was put into action. She jumped to the fountain, over to me, I gave her a boost, over the Dreamer, off the tree, and threw the wired fish-hook onto the bracelet, the hook wrapped around the bracelet, and she pulled back, slipping it off of the Dreamers wrist.

"Chat! Use your cataclysm!" Ladybug shouted.

"CATACLYSM!" I yelled.

The bracelet dissolved and the akuma started to flutter away.

"No more evil-doing for you, little akuma. Time to de-evilize! Gotcha! Bye-bye little butterfly. MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!"

Everything was put back into its proper place and everyone woke up.

"Pound it!"

Our Miraculous beeped, signaling that we had five minutes.

"Oh, bye Chat!"

"Ladybug, we have been partners long enough to where we should trust each other's identities. Please..?" I asked with my kitty-cat eyes

"Chat, you know we can't. Our Kwamis, they'll be pretty mad if we do."

Adrien, you can if you want, just give me cheese when you're done. Plagg said inside my mind.

Another beep. Ladybug sighed, "Alright, but we have to go somewhere private, so nobody else knows."

I squealed in excitement, I didn't think M'lady would've agreed to this.

"Where to, exactly?" Ladybug asked.

"How about over there?" I pointed to an abandoned building.

"Alright, let's go."

We hopped over to the building and jumped into an open window. Another beep, two minutes.

"Alright, we should save our Kwami's energy, well, what's left of it." She said.

"Who first?" I asked.

"Same time." Ladybug replied.

"One. Two. Three" we synced.

"Plagg claws in."

"Tikki spots off."

At the exact same time, we became our civilian forms and looked up.

I looked up to see my lady was my princess, how did I not see it before? They had the same build (not that I noticed or any thing hehehe), the same height, eye color, hair color, hair style. Oh man, was I oblivious or what?

She then looked up at me, then giggled, boy am I grateful it was dark in this building! My face was heating up like crazy!

And there's the last part! I want to thank all of my readers and voters! You're all amazing!!! I wanted to let you know that all of your comments make my day! Even from Alya's POV, the 'about a week or so' part, it just makes me smile, so if you ever want to say anything, or even ask, I'm open! Oh! Almost forgot! I'm starting another book! It's a truth or dare, IAmTheShippingGodess has inspired me to do my own since she's killing me with suspension in hers! It will be called 'MiracuDare' So, in the comments, write a dare for any character in Miraculous, mostly the students, and it should appear! (the oblivimains don't know their identities yet) So, thank you all for reading! Buh-Byeeeeeeee~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
19.2K 226 27
After Sophie manifests a new and dangerous ability, the Black Swan forbids her to contact any of her friends and family. But can Sophie resist seeing...
191K 19K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
17.6K 318 5
jade dumps beck becoz she finds out his little secret. What is did secrt. will beck go to tori for hlp.