A Year Into The Future

It's been a year since we revealed our identities, and I couldn't be happier! The patrols were less awkward, I kept the LadyBlog full with interviews, (Alya and Nino don't know about them being superheroes) I was Adrien's girlfriend for crying out loud, it was great! But Chloé was still a bi- I mean- shitzu. Patrol had just ended an hour ago and I'm up late designing because, well, I can. Tomorrow is Friday, can't wait to see my Chaton again!!

~Morning Time Skip, Author Is Being Lazy Again~

It was finally Friday! Another day with my boyfriend Adrien Agreste!! (cue swooning/swaying motions) I check the time, it's 8:42, I HAVE THREE MINUTES!! There is NO WAY I'll make it to school on time, it I hurry anyway. Suddenly, I am met with a sweet, high-pitched giggle, belonging to my kwami.

"Oh Marinette, you'll never not be late." She sweetly said.

I groaned, knowing this was true.

"Alright, come on." I said dryly.

I grab my bag and my satchel and hurry out the door, Tikki flew into my satchel as I ran.

"Carp, carp, carp, carp." I mutter as I scurry out the door.

By the time I reach school, it's 8:52 and I'm late, I sigh and run up the stairs into Mrs. Bustier's class, sneaking my way into my seat.

"Miss Dupain-Cheng," I froze in my tracks, "please try to make it on time."

"Okay.." I reply.

"Oh, look, late again." Chloé snarked.

"Chloé, stop." Adrien said calmly.

"Adrikins, stop dating her! I'm the only one for you, and you know it."

"Stop, Chloé."

"But you should! She doesn't love you like I do! Come on, just break up with her already!" She coaxed.

I shrunk down, ready for a breakup, when suddenly...

Adrien snapped.

He stood up. "You know what, Chloé?! No! I love Marinette so much, I can hardly compare my love for her to you!!!! On a scale of 1 to annoying, you have your own number! It's called '1 to Chloé', Chloé being the worst!!!!! So just leave her alone."

I sat there, shocked by his words. Chloé did too, unable to process what had just happened. She stood up, looking at Adrien like she was hurt. She ran out o the classroom, I had tears in my eyes.

"Oh? Marinette, are you okay?" Adrien looked at me, I saw concern in his eyes. He was.. Worried about me?

I suddenly jumped into his arms, hugging him tightly, still oblivious that I was in my classroom, and all I could think was that, Adrien cares about me, Adrien loves me.

I've never been this happy. Or at least, not that I know of.

I smiled and released myself from the hug, blushing wildly as I realize my surroundings. I sit down with tears still in my eyes.

~Another Lazy Author Time Skip~

Finally, school is over, with the scene from earlier burned into my mind, I walk out of the school with a big grin plastered on my face. I reach home and walk up the stairs into my room. I then sigh and plop down onto my bed, Tikki flew out of my satchel and perched atop my hand.

"Looks like someone is happy.~" Tikki cooed.

I smiled at her.

"Yeah, today was perfect." (*cough cough* purrfect *cough*)

"I can only imagine how you felt, super-duper happy! Right?" She questioned excitedly.

"Yep! Oh! Time to transform! Ready?" I asked.

"As always!" She cheered.

"Alright! Tikki, Spots On!" I said, excited for patrol.

I transformed and headed toward the Eiffel Tower.

"Hey Bugaboo." I heard Chat say behind me.

I turn around and look at him.

"Did you really mean what you said earlier?" I asked.

"Every word I said was true. There is no doubt in my mind." He replied.

"Oh, Adrien," I started tearing up. "thank you so much."

"Anytime, princess."

~~~~~~

Okay! That's the end of this! Sorry it's so short!! And earlier I came up with a ship name for the love square. Ladrinoirette. Anywho, please go check out my other book, 'MiracuDare', it isn't active much because nobody comments any dares. Okay.. Byeeeee~