the facebook request

By AnaRaylyn

When Jessica aka Jessie gets a friend request and a message from a guy known as & "alex goodman" she thinks n... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23

chapter 6

1.3K 40 0
By AnaRaylyn

"turn it off turn it off!!!" "no its just getting good." "but they are chopping their fingers off!" "yeah I know." "ahhhh." cassy let a high pitch scream out and snuggled her head behind my back. "ugh fine here." I grabbed the remote and turned it to some thing else. "thank you." she said muffled before taking her head out from behind me. I rolled my eyes. "lets go to sleep." "ok." I agreed even though I wasn't tired. cassy turned over so her back was facing me and then I turned over so my back was facing her back.

 I pulled out my phone and turned on the screen. me and cassy had been in the dark all night so when the screen turned on it blinded me for 2 seconds. I dimed the lighting and then went on facebook.

I had 3 notifications

~NOTIFICATIONS~

ALEX GOODMAN LIKED YOUR VIDEO

ALEX GOODMAN SENT YOU A MESSAGE

ALEX: hey

ME: hi

ALEX: wyd up this late?

ME: how do you know its late where I live?

ALEX: I don't im just guessing

ME: sure but why are you going through my profile??

ALEX: so I can get to know you better

ME: but I cant know you?

ALEX: all in good time

ME: -.-

ALEX: sorry babe but I like to keep info to me self

ME: its my not me

ALEX: what ever

ME: ok

ME: good night me starting to get tired ;)

ALEX: haha very funny but ok have a good sleep

how did this boy know where I live well he doesn't know but how did he know it was late? I shrugged it off and then turned off my phone and went to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~THE NEXT DAY~

the next day I woke up and I turned over to look at cassy and wake her up but she wasn't there! I got up quickly making me dizzy at first and I looked up stairs for her but she wasn't there I looked in the garage she wasn't there where the hell could this girl be?! "cassy!" "mmhmm." I heard a muffled yell from the kitchen. I walked in and saw cassy standing in front of my fridge with food in her mouth and her arms full of food. "wtf cassy I was worried you left but no your eating my food!" she grabbed the frozen pizza out of her mouth. "well im sorry I got hungry so I was gunna make us some food." "fine sorry make the food woman!" I said pointing my finger up wards like in the movies that are supposed to be the old days where they are like on forth! I laughed to my self stealing a look from cassy but continued to make food.

I got up and went into the living room and got my phone. I went on facebook as I do every morning when I wake up. I was happy to see that alex was online.

ME: hey

ALEX: hey

ME: wyd

ALEX: just woke up how bout you

ME: same

ALEX: aha now im getting closer to knowing where you live!

ME: creep I could be one of those late sleepers and be like 5pm and just wake up which I am one on some occasions

ALEX: .___. wow

ME: ikr XD

ALEX: I bet you look ratchet

ME: -.-

ALEX: im only telling the truth

ME: I bet you don't look as hot in the morning either jack ass

ALEX: ha!

ME: ha what

ALEX: you said in the morning which means its morning where you are

ME: gtg bye

ALEX: that wasn't a no!

I logged off and stared at the food in  front of me.  cassy made really good food and when she mixed other foods in together it comes out delicious but when I do it its nasty as f**k! I looked at scrambled eggs with little sausages mixed together and my mouth started to water. "this looks so good cassy." "well then eat it don't just stare at it." she laughed. I dug in my food and stuffed my mouth. "ima go get your laptop." I nodded my head and cassy wen and grabbed my computer. she came back sitting down next to me at the counter. we looked at a pgae called teen fashion on facebook and I loved the clothes and styles on there. it was so pretty. I saw this picture with two best friends laying on a bed with their feet up in the air and it was a cute pose.

"hey blondie wanna take a pic like that?" "sure brownie." since I had brown hair  my nick name is brownie and since cassy is blonde she is blondie. we both had natural hair color and our hair was pretty long. I finished my food and then I wanted to do some thing today. "hey what do you want to do today?" "umm starbucks?" "yes!" I jumped and down. "hold up." cassy took out her phone that rang as she spoke. "hello?" "yeah im fine." " we are going to starbucks I will be home tonight." "kay bye." cassy hing up the phone and waved her hand to follow her up stairs,  

I looked at the calendar to check off the date when It said june 26th. my eyes widened and I started to freak out. "omg omg omg!" "what?" "its alex's birthday today and I haven't said happy birthday to him yet and I talked to him earlier!" "calm down day isn't over yet." "but I don't know if it is for him though!" "then text him or give him a fb status." "k. pick out n outfit for me will ya." "sure." I ran down stairs to my computer and went on facebook. I logged in and typed as fast as I could.

ME: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX I KNOW I HAVE ONLY KNOWN YOU FOR A LITTLE BIT BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU DONT GET A HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM ME! WISH YOU THE BEST WISHES AND YOU ARE AWESOME LOVE YA! <3

i sent the message and a minute later he saw it.

ALEX: so you love me and thank you

ME: yes i love every one

ALEX: even the people you don't like?

ME: yeah i may not like them but that doesn't mean i don't love them

ALEX: ok but thanks love

ME: your British??

ALEX: i am not i am Australian but i don't live in Australia or anything i moved

ME: when did you move?

ALEX: just a day or two ago

ME: why didn't you tell me?

ALEX: because we will be moving in a couple months so i mean i cant really say i live here

ME: oh ok but anyways i gtg im going to starbucks with my friend

ALEX: bring me back some will ya

ME: sure ;)

ALEX: thank you :)

ME: bye

ALEX: by :)

i logged off and then went back up stairs. on the bed was a black half shirt with yellow and pink flower print and a bright yellow skirt and a thin black belt. " it is summer so you can wear it." "i know finally." "i know right its been so cold lately so lets enjoy the heat while it lasts" "agreed." i took off my morning clothes and got into my new outfit and then put on some white vans. and i teased my hair and put it in a side braid  cassy put on a tan burgundy button up top with a grey tank top underneath and black leggings with brown boots her blonde hair was down and her blue eyes stood out.

we grabbed our phones chargers money then went out. mom was at work again so we were free to go. we walked to starbucks and sat down at a table out side. cassy ordered our drinks and then came and sat down. the guy brought us our drinks and we talked while drinking. "so why are you smiling so much?" i asked cassy. "nothing." "tell me." "well there was a guy that was standing next to me in line and we were talking and he asked for my number so i gave it to him." "what?" "you heard me." "i know but you don't even know him." "yes i do." "who is he?" "its evan from school." "no way he is so cute." "i know right." we squealed.

we were there at starbucks for a wile just talking and it felt nice to be out side with the sun on my skin giving it warmth.

A/N PICTURE OF CASSY AND ALLIE ON THE SIDE >>>>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 2.4K 3
An enemies-to-friends-to-lovers romance... Adam Granger convinced supermodel Jessica Skyler to leave the country four months ago. Now, Jess's life ha...
2.5K 219 28
Every single person, at least once in their school life would have had this strong feeling of love for a person who is more appropriately known to yo...
2.3K 124 21
"If you love me, you won't leave me." Jessie has believed those words from her boyfriend, Josh, since senior year of high school. She loves him and d...
1.4K 46 11
Alex and Emma keep crossing paths, yet the universe just won't allow them to be together (Alex Gaskarth x OC) Sometimes we cross paths with somebody...