One of the guys

By MadHatter399

"Hi, princess!" he says putting his arm upto my locker trying to be intimidating. Keyword: trying. I flashed... More

Chapter Two- And I care why?
Chapter Three-Adrian Ivashkov vs. Logan Sterling
Chapter 4- Kick me!
Chapter 5- This. Means. War.
Chapter 6- Payback is a.....
Chapter 7- Innocent Idiots(No sarcasm intended)
Chapter 8- Marvel vs. DC
Chapter 9- Brownies and Shadowhunters
Chapter 10- Pipette Jokes
Chapter 11- Dumpster Times Infinity
Chapter 12- A Perfect Catch
Chapter 13- Blackhole of what the hells?
Chapter 14- Revelations and Monoply
Chapter 15- One of a Kind
Chapter 16- The truth and nothing but the truth
Chapter 17- My Head on a Bronze Platter
Chapter 18- Bloody Ferris Wheels
Chapter 19- From Like to Love
Chapter 20- Mistletoe Kisses(Last Chapter)

Chapter 1- Showing the Bad Boy his Place

1.1K 21 10
By MadHatter399

"Ow!" Jace said, "Why? Why did you hit me?"

"Because you were going to grab the last pancake even though you've eaten like 10. Back off, its mine." I said narrowing my eyes and pointing my fork at him in a threatening manner. He knew it was useless fighting me so he put his hands up in surrender and gestured to the plate which had the last panc........

"What the hell?" I stared at my dad stuffing his face with my pancake. Mine. He noticed me glaring at him and instead of apologizing he looked at me, his mouth full, "What?"

I cocked an eyebrow and looked at him in disbelief. "That" I pointed to the bite of pancake in his mouth, "was mine."

"It didn't have your name on it." Argued my dad like a child. My mom smiled and shook her head at him while my brother and I just stared at him in disbelief. I swear sometimes it feels like my dad never grew up, like he's still the 17 year old he was 30 years ago. Noticing our looks at him at him he smiled and started laughing. Soon, my mom joined in and they leaned against each other. I smiled looking at them. They were so happy. We laughed as we all finished breakfast.

***************

I grabbed my keys and walked out of my house. After going to the garage I just stood there staring at it, so beautiful. I let a huge breath and as I exhale. My phone rings and I pick it up to see my best friend Izzie calling me.

"Hey, babydoll!" I laugh as she groans. She hates it when I call her that, which makes me happy. "Aw, why so grumpy, babydoll?"

"Will you stop calling me that? Please."

"No. Now what do you want?" I ask. Before she can answer I hear some commotion behind her until a familiar voice yells, "We need you to pick us up." Screamed my other best friend Annie. God, that girl loves to scream. I sigh in defeat knowing there's no way I'm getting out of this.

"Fine, I'll pick you up." I say walking over to my Baby.

I open the front door and put my bag on the passenger seat as I get into the driver's seat. "Thanks." Annie screams in my ear.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll be there in 5." I say as the engine revves when I put my foot on the accelerator. I smile at the sound and then finally back out the driveway and head over to Izzie and Annie's. They aren't sisters but they live together. Let me explain. Annie's parents are lawyers and last year they got a job offer to work for a huge firm in New York and so they had to leave. But we didn't want Annie to go and Annie wanted to finish high school at Preston High, so we convinced Annie's parents to let her stay with one of us and since Izzie and Annie are neighbors, Annie moved in with them.

I pulled the car to a stop and honked. When they didn't come out the first I honked again and again and again until they raan out of the house frazzled and Annie screaming, "Alright, alright we're here. Don't have your knickers in a twist." Izzie and I rolled our eyes at her excuse. The girl is mental but hey so are we in our own way. She was about to throw her bag on the bag seat when she caught me glaring at her and carefully placed it on the front seat. She gave me a look asking for my permission to sit down. I nodded and turned back to the road.

"Remind me again why you both couldn't use one of your cars?" I asked.

"Cause our cars aren't as cool as your Baby." She said patting my car's seat. You're probably wondering who Baby is? Well, Baby is my car. It's an exact replica of Dominic Toretto's signature black car from Fast & Furious. Damn, I love that movie so much. My dad had it made for me when I won my first ever match against Euston High our arch rival. I loved this car so much that my dad started calling it my baby. Since then I just started calling it Baby.

We got to school in record time and saw Mace, Lily and Seth waiting for us by Seth's car.

"Hey, guys." I said and took out my bag from my car. Before I could do anything else Seth grabbed me in his arms and pulled me into a bear hug. I've gotten so used to him doing this that I don't even have to worry about him crushing me anymore. When he finally let me go I smiled at him.

"I missed you like crazy, Knight." He said pouting.

I cocked my head to the side and looked up at him. I was 5'11 which is pretty tall but I wanted to be 6'1 like Seth. I hated the fact that he grew 2 inches taller than me, but I got used to it.

"You know you can't lie to me, right?" He gave me a sheepish grin at that comment, "I know you didn't miss me at all in Spain." Realizing I was right he rubbed the back of his neck nervously.7

I rolled my eyes and punched him in the arm, "Estàs perdonado, mi amigo." I said(You're forgiven, my friend.)

He gave me a confused look. I threw my hands up in frustration, "You have got to be kidding me. You spent 6 weeks in Spain and you didn't even learn spanish?" I looked at him bewildered.

"What? Its a highly difficult language. Not all of us can be spanish experts like you." I rolled my eyes and punched him in the arm again. He rubbed his arm and squinted at the pain I had just caused him. We entered school and after getting our schedules, headed off to our classes.

Lunch...........

I sprinted into the cafetaria, literally. I pushed my way through the line and got to the front. I grabbed a tray and piled it up with: 5 tacos, a plate of spicy pasta, 3 cupcakes and a bottle of Dew to wash it down with cause lets face it Dew is love.

I grab my tray and walk over to my table of friends and start devouring the delicous food. Izzie looks at me with wide eyes, "Slow down. I mean it Alex, slow down or you'll choke."

I glare at her, but slow down anyways cause I know she's right. I eat slowly and watch my friends do the same with their piles. What? We like to eat a lot. *Cue sheepish grin on face*

Besides Seth and I have to bulk up, we have cricket after this and Coach is always riled up(more than usual) on the first day of school and since we have the last 3 periods free on the first day we spend them practicing for our matches. I was enjoying my meal until my tray went empty and the bell rang signalling the end of lunch. We couldn't be late cause coach would have our heads so I drank the last of my Dew, grabbed Seth's hand and ran out the cafetaria towards the locker rooms. I changed into my uniform and walked out onto the pitch.

I searched around for my teammates only to find them huddled at some commotion in the middle of the pitch. When I walked over I found my worst nightmare standing in front of me.

I cross my arms and glare at him. Logan Sterling.

"So, where is this "famous Alex Knight" I've heard so much about but never seen? I mean I want his field and he's not even here to put up a fight. Some captain." He said that annoying smirk on his idiotic face.

I walked up to him and prodded him in the chest, "She is standing right here. And she is not giving you her team's field and she is more than happy to kick your ass for her pitch." I said backing up to make my point very clear. Once I said it I heard my teammates root for me as Logan cocked his head and smirked at me a little shocked by my reaction.

"Ok, Captain. You and your team go play somewhere else cause our field is being renovated so till its done we're taking your pitch. Cause frankly, nobody cares about cricket, nowadays its all about soccer." He said giving his teammates high fives.

I walked up to him and turned him around, "Insult me, fine. But insult my game and I will make you pay, Sterling. And secondly, its cricket dumbass." I flicked him in the forehead and turned to leave.

I came back with my equipment to find he still hadn't budged, so I did what anyone in my position would do, I went and kicked him in the stomach. He groaned and held it. I put a hand on his shoulder and brought him down, "I told you to get off my pitch. Now, look you've hurt yourself and you need to cancel your practice to go to the nurse's office. Tsk tsk tsk."

And with that I slapped my teammates high fives and we started practice.

*********

After practice I was dying. Every part of my body ached but I was satisfied cause we had had a great practice. I closed my locker to find none other than Logan Sterling leaning on it.He came up in front of me and stood there, staring at me.

"Hi, princess!" He said, bringing his hand up to the side of my locker trying to be intimidating. Keyword:trying. I smiled at him and brought my hand up to grip his fingers and bending them backwards. That stupis smirk fell of his lips and was replaced by a look of pain. I twisted his arm until he yelped in pain and bent forward. I bent to his ear and said, "Call me that again and I'll make sure you never walk again. Got it?" When he didn't reply I twisted his arm even more until he groaned and nodded in understanding. I let go of his arm and winked at him as managed to straighten himself. He looked shocked and I wanted to laugh at his expression but I stifled it. Instead I cocked an eyebrow and smirked at him before exiting the building satisfied that I had just showed Logan Sterling his place.

Could this day get any better?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5M 310K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
153K 4.6K 33
Completed "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked, glaring at him while he forcefully dragged me out of class. "You told me you need help...
831 34 7
"The moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew that you weren't her real daughter, a real daughter wouldn't have five fingers print on a face caused by a...
271 9 3
(Weekly updates) In the small town of Corsica, seventeen-year-old Belle Dubois holds onto her belief in love, dreaming of reuniting with her childhoo...