WISH COME TRUE

By kpoplover_111

❝ Knowing the truth won't HURT if it comes from you.. but knowing it from someone... ❞ ADVISED : Slow updates... More

D E S C R I P T I O N ; ➳
둘 ; 02
셋 ; 03
넷 ; 04
다섯 ; 05
여섯 ; 6
일곱; 7
여덟; 8

하나 ; 01

101 2 1
By kpoplover_111

Here I am in class so bored, sometimes I just wish to be a ghost for just one day or wake up somewhere... where in a place... my life could be better atleast like maybe living in Korea?... as a teenage High school girl with Exo and then fall inlove with one of them and the-...

"Mia! Mia! MiaAAAAAAAAA!!!!" Younghee shouted, making me snap out of my thoughts.

"What do you want?!" I asked.. annoyed.

"Gurll... are u deaf or whatnot?! -.- I've been  calling your name for the last 5 minutes of my life to tell you class is over!" she said so irritated.

"Oh... Mianhae, see you tomorrow then" I bid my goodbye to my bestie and have grab my stuff to go home.

And as always... listening to Exo- Moonlight just to keep creepy people away from me ahaha... jk.. jk.. but the thing is though the thoughts I had earlier keeps popping in my head still hoping it would actually happen but then come to think of it... it doesn't really happen since reality is just reality, Aigoo... *sighed* oh how I wish either one really happens.

HOME—

"Hi Mom" I greeted her as I entered inside.

"How was school sweetie?" she asked not even bothered to look at me.

"Great" I lied since if I say its a horrible day then I have to say my reasons.

"Ok then" she said not caring much of what I had said.

Phew! Thank god though she doesn't care right now, since she's to busy watching her favourite Kdrama... but God loRD help my mother get out of it.. I mean ever since I got her into it.. she gone crazy about it... ahaha like mother like daughter!

"I'm gonna go to my room now" I said going upstairs and have went to my room.

As I flop down my bed I opened my phone and have saw 5 messages from Younghee.. damn gurll what does she want..

Younghee: Yo wattsupp bestieeee! have
u got home already?

Younghee: Honieeeeeeeeehhhhh please
answer me back!!!

Younghee: Mia! OMaygaashhh have you
heard about the TWIN STAR coming???!!!

Younghee: Yo Yo! Im FREAKINGGG OUT..
like like like what the?! how is it possible!!?

Younghee: Yah Mia!!! I'm gonna
snatched your bias .. ummm uhhh Luhan! mwahahha..

Mia: GURLLL! I'll snatch your
wig then ahahha

Younghee: I ain't got no wig...
HOE!

Mia: R u sure about that BO? But
anyways, what do u mean TWIN
STAR?? Like I never even heard of
that Sh*teuu

Younghee: MYGHADD Mia!! Have u
forgotten? Like u know when we used to
joke about that TWIN STAR thing.. Where
as if it did exist... we could wish for anything
but the thing is only one CHOOSEN person wish will
come true!!

Mia: And so what is your
POINT? -.-

Younghee: Well once I got home and got
nothing to do.. I opened the news and got
that shocking face of mine that it is TRUE
bbruh!

"Mia! Time for dinner" Mom shouted.

"Ok! I'll be right their in a minute" I shouted back.

Mia: Gtg.. Mom is calling me for dinner! Will talk about that TWIN STAR thing tmr! mwah mwah bye my B*TCH..

After that little talk with my bestie, I went downstairs to eat dinner with my family, and let me tell you one thing guys about my fam.. they sometimes drive me crazy because they ask to much questions that my head keeps hurting... plus I have a annoying Older brother though he is handsome as F*Ck! I got to say.. if only he wasn't my bro... then I would have.. nahh scratch that... it seems gross to think about it.

"So Mia, do you have a boyfriend?" My one and only ANNOYING HOT AS F*CK brother Jimin teased me.

"Mia! What did I tell you about no BOYFRIENDS allowed until your 30!" Dad yelled.

"Dad, what the heck! I don't even have one yet beside Jimin is just being a DUMB HOE right now" I replied, really Jimin, you D*ck!

I could see him laughing of secretly that I suddenly kick his chair... maby.. a tiny itchy bitchy hard that made him fall backwards.

"Oops... Sorry I accidentally kick your chair" I sarcastically said, haha, take that HOE!

"Yah!" He yelled.

I smirked at him and went running upstairs before he do anything to me since if I did something bad to him, he will do the same to me... aww I only eated half of my delicious food!

"You better watch out for tmr! little sis" he shouted at my door.

"Sucker! ahaha" I shouted back at him.

Oh.. ahem... ahem.. let me introduce to you guys my brother.. he is PARK JIMIN! he is in a boy group called BTS.. I guess he is on vacation right now.. based on my observation of my brother he is totally such a jerk because one time, when it was the first day of high school, he used me to be his girlfriend just to make that girl that he likes jealous and it turned out that I got bullied for it which is not FUNNY. His a Devil as I could say, he didn't give a single F*Ck if I got bullied... I was disgusted to the girl he likes but its a good thing that they didn't end up together in the end, you know I sometimes wanna kill my brother but at the same time I still love him.. and PLUS, I got to admit.. I kinda have a crush on my brother well the reason is even if his that DEVIL I know.. his still so overprotective of me.. and I envy him because he lives in South Korea... the place where I wanna live in. As much as I wanna come with him, mom and dad won't allow me, they said it is to DANGEROUS.. like what? what do they mean? to DANGEROUS? like how come my brother is their if it is to dangerous... I don't get it.

Telling all the information about my brother is tiring... that made me not realize that I fell asleep.

*na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae
na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae
neo mulleoseoji anheumyeon dachyeodo molla~*

I woke up in a unusual alarm. That I'm pretty sure I didn't set anything the night I fell asleep since its a SATURDAY.. but wait a minute....

Did Jimin got the keys from mom and dad room.. and secretly got in to play his pranks. REALLY NOW!??

I had no choice but to open my eyes and wait...

WHATTT??!!!

O_____________o

O___________________o

O_________________________o

WHERE THE hell am I?!!

this is not my room!

I never have a room that is big..

why am I in a QUEEN size bed?

what the HELL is  happening!?

Did I get kidnapped?

Did Jimin put the effort to buy a house this huge and carry me all the way in here to really get his full ultimate REVENGE!????

Or don't tell me...

©kpoplover_111

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 9.8K 67
Luhan begins working for a publishing company where his boss is a complete ass to everyone. He would Luhan as much work as he could to be finished in...
12K 662 51
Abused freedom turns out to be a huge problem with a lot of twist. ©Luhaenshii, 2016 Book Cover: @CHOGIOUT❤❤ Started: 10/1/16 Finished: 4/24/17 Rank...
6K 1K 36
[Completed] (book 5 in my EXO series spinoff to Time) Throughout my life, I live a regular life, but an accident make me have this inability that I...
10 0 2
Remember me? Few years ago... A night to remember. On a shallow road, with a seemingly never-ending rain pouring down heavily, and streetlights barel...