love and war

Od mariyaahh

15 year old Camilla had a rough patch in her relationship with a boy named Daniel(16). they were always argui... Více

school
school
spa/entertainment
whos at the door
this crazy nigga
finding out the truth on both sides....!!!!!!!
decisions/date
........???.........???...
news
twice the news
BIGGER AND BETTER
CHEERS ALL AROUND
Trust Issues
Get Out

what they look like

1.3K 2 0
Od mariyaahh

camilla is lightskinned with wavy brown hair to the middle of her back, shes too thick for words,big but,5'6 c-cups,hazel eyes,and have straight pearly whites.she loves to sing,dace,model,and act.her best-friend Issabella is carmel with curly black hair also to the middle of her back, shes a thick one too, big but,5'5,double c-cups, grey eyes,she also has pearly whites. she loves to act, and can dance too.daniel is carmel toned with a nice body,can sing like chris breezy, chris brown teeth,6'0,plays football, has a job and a 300(car).

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

3.7M 86.1K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
93.5K 2.9K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
1.1M 60.8K 39
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
4.1M 88.1K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...