Stranger [Completed]

By soyyysauce

Kiley a 23 year old Model, trying to find her way again after heart break. After being left from what she tho... More

Stranger -Prologue-
Chapter ¤ 1 -Someone New-
Chapter ¤ 2 -Vibin-
Chapter ¤ 3 -Feelin you-
Chapter ¤ 4 -Unexpected guest-
Chapter ¤ 5 -Making her mine-
Chapter ¤ 6 -Release Party-
Chapter ¤ 7 -Going with the Flow-
Chapter ¤ 8 -Jealousy-
Chapter ¤ 9 -Pleasant Surprise-
Chapter ¤ 10 -That Hoe-
Chapter ¤ 11 -Do ya thang-
Chapter ¤ 12 -Official-
Chapter ¤ 13 -Thirsty-
Chapter ¤ 14 -Busted-
Chapter ¤ 15 -Confrontation-
Chapter ¤ 16 -Never say Never-
Chapter ¤ 17 -Strut and Pose-
Chapter ¤ 18 -Back to ATL-
Chapter ¤ 19 -Tease & Temptation-
Chapter ¤ 20 -Party-
Chapter ¤ 21 -Guilt-
Chapter ¤ 22 -Mixed Feelings-
Chapter ¤ 23 -Making Up-
Chapter ¤ 24 -Dinner Date-
Chapter ¤ 25 -Catching up-
Chapter ¤ 26 -Pre Thanksgiving-
Chapter ¤ 27 -Thanksgiving to remember-
Chapter ¤ 28 -Buggin'-
Chapter ¤ 29 -What's the issue?-
Chapter ¤ 30 -Bringing in the new year-
Chapter ¤ 32 -Right hook, Left hook-
Author's Note

Chapter ¤ 31 -Missing You-

11.7K 407 47
By soyyysauce

*1 Month Later*

_________

Kiley▶

I can't believe we're already in the month of February.  These past six months with Dre have been nothing but happiness, but I feel like eventually it's gonna get taken away from me. This month will make seven months but I probably won't even get to spend that day with him, because he's suppose to start touring sometime this month.

I could go on tour with him but then that would mean missing out on modeling jobs here and I don't wannt to depend on him for money. Yes he can take care of me if I wanted him to, but I want to be independent. We haven't talked much about it since he's been so busy, so its like we're already apart as it is.

Me and Jai're talk every now and then, we've actually gotten to know each other more and he's really like the only friend I have here since Analis' wont be here until the end of the month. I told her about him just to see if she approved and she said 'For now he's cool. I wanna meet him in person'. I told her she would be able to and she'd probably like him just as much as I do.

I haven't really introduced him to Dre yet since Dre is always busy. I have a feeling if I do though he might have a problem. Just because of the fact that I talk to him when he's not around but he should trust me enough to know I wouldn't do anything to hurt him.

I'm not gonna lie. Jai're is very attractive but I don't want anybody else except Dre. I can't see myself with anyone else and if me and Dre ever broke up, I think I would just be by myself for the rest of my life. I plan to be with him for the rest of my life but I just hope nothing gets in the way of that. I love him more than anything and I can't bare to lose him.

----

I was at home throwing some clothes into the washer when I heard my phone ringing. I quickly walked into my room to see who was calling and the name 'unkown' flashed on the screen. I rolled my eyes and ignored the call knowing it was only one person who would call from that number. I walked back out of my room and back to the laundry room to finish loading up the clothes to be washed.

Once I was done I closed the laundry room doors and walked back into my room. I plopped down on my bed and grabbed my remote to turn my tv on. It's a wednesday, three in the afternoon and I have absolutely nothing to do. I flipped through the channels while sitting criss cross on my bed, and decided on watching 'Ray' since I hadn't seen it in awhile.

I laid back into my pillows and pulled my covers on. I watched for a good thirty minutes until my phone started ringing again. I sighed and leaned over to the night stand and grabbed it. I looked at the name and it read 'Jai're'.

What does he want?

I slid the screen to the right to answer.

"Hello?"

"What's up shawty?" Jai're asked.

I hate when he calls me that.

"Nothing. Watching a movie." I said simply, laying back down on my bed.

"Oh I didn't interrupt did I?"

I laughed and rolled my eyes. "No. I've seen this movie plenty of times Jai."

He chuckled and I heard shuffling around in the background. "Oh aight. What you gettin into tonight?"

"I don't know. Why?" I asked curiously.

"I wanted to invite you to this event at the club." he said.

"Where?"

"At empire. It's called 'Wreckless Wednesday'." he stated.

I had heard about this before now and I knew why he asked me to go. That's where all the ratchets hang. He must think imma twerk something for him.

"Mm.. I don't know. That's not my type of crowd." I told him.

He smacked his teeth "It ain't that bad. I just want you to come out just this once."

"Why? Why can't we go to another club?" I asked him. He laughed.

"Cuz I'm the one hosting. I gotta be there."

I rolled my eyes and ran my fingers through my hair. "I'll think about it and tell you in a few hours. Who's going with you? " I asked.

"Just a couple of my boys and they got some females comin." he replied. I already had a bad feeling about this but I just shook it off.

"Well I'll text you in a few once I make up my mind." I said.

"Aight." he said and I ended the call.

I already made my mind up to not go unless I had someone to go with me. I don't trust Jai're like that yet. I decided to text Mai and see if she could go but knowing her she's always busy. I got up to put my clothes and the dryer and sent Mai a text at the same time.

To My asian Persuasion
Come out with me tonight. I don't wanna go alone :(   4:25 p.m.

From My asian Persuasion
Where?  4:27 p.m.

To My asian Persuasion
Empire  4:27 p.m.

From My asian Persuasion
Ooo! alright I'm down. See you tonight  4:28
p.m.

I laughed at her last text and slid my  phone into my pocket while I finished throwing the clothes in the dryer. Once I was done I went back into my room and walked to my closet to see what my options were for tonight.

Dre▶

I was in the studio with Jay recording a new song I had wrote. It was different than all my other songs that I previously recorded. I felt like this song spoke from the bottom of my heart and I was ready to record it to hear how it played out.

Not bein able to spend time wit Ki is really takin a toll on me. I'm always use to bein around her up until now and all these interviews,  parties and shows. I miss her so damn bad and it's nothin I can really do about it. I don't want us to drift apart after what we've worked so hard for to keep this relationship.

I want her to go on tour wit me but I don't want to stop her from doin what she loves. That's the only thing I haven't gotten use to is bein away from her. In the music industry that's somethin that comes wit this life style but I didn't think it'd be this hard. She's really all I got besides Rome, and she's been there since day one.

"You ready man?" Jay asked me snapping me from my thoughts. I sighed and rubbed a hand across my face.

"Yea."

I got up from the couch and stepped into the booth. I put my head phones on and pulled the mic close to my mouth. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I opened them and then looked over at Jay nodding, letting him know I was ready.

He clicked the song instrumental on his laptop and the music started. I closed my eyes and thought of Ki's beautiful face as I sang.

"Nobody knows what I go through
Wish you could put yourself inside my shoes
You got friends that ain't friends no more
They don't understand the life I chose
See the money and the fame It can hurt everything you love
Got some people that depend on me
And I can't give up
They don't know what I'm going through

Nobody saw the struggle they just see the reward
They focused on the peace but they never saw the war
Homies I started with ain't make it till the end
They used to be my niggas now we ain't friends
Long as I'm putting niggas on it be all good
Soon as I tell them that I can't they the first to go
I see you tryin to come around since I'm out the hood
But I see 'em being fake so I let 'em know I had to let 'em know

Nobody knows what I go through
Wish you could put yourself inside my shoes
You got friends that ain't friends no more
They don't understand the life I chose
See the money and the fame It can hurt everything you love
Got some people that depend on me
And I can't give up
They don't know what I'm going through

Now everybody run out with their hand out
'Cause I stand out see me in the videos
Thinking that I'm cashing out
They don't see my homies with the notice on their house
They just think I'm eating so they sitting with an open mouth
Playing mac saying I should give 'em this in my amount
I remember back when I was hurting, working selling crack
Where were all these niggas at claiming they my fam
If I lost it all tomorrow I know they won't give a damn

Nobody knows what I go through
Wish you could put yourself inside my shoes
You got friends that ain't friends no more
They don't understand the life I chose
See the money and the fame
It can hurt everything you love
Got some people that depend on me
And I can't give up
They don't know what I'm going through
They don't know what I'm going through..."

(August Alsina- Nobody Knows)

I slid my head phones off and put them down walking back into the studio to sit down. I was really emotional after singing that song but I wasn't about to let it show.

"Damn man that song hit home." Jay said. I smiled and nodded.

"Yea I know. Made you feel some type of way huh?" I asked him. He chuckled and turned around in his chair towards me.

"Hell yea man. That shit was deep."

"Glad you like it." I replied.

"Of course. Imma listen to it again, go over it and let you know if we gotta edit anything." he said.

"Aight."

----

I was on my way home to relax for a little bit before I had this party to show up to. I really didn't wanna go I just wanted to kick it wit Ki but I had to, to make this money. I pulled up into my driveway and got out the car locking it behind me. Once I got inside I walked upstairs to my room and slid my jays off. I plopped down on the bed and closed my eyes.  

Kiley▶

I had woken up from my unplanned nap and picked up my phone to check the time. 9:55 p.m.

Ugh what the hell! How did I sleep this long.

I got up quickly and went to the bathroom to hop in the shower, making sure to only take fifteen minutes at most.

Fifteen minutes later I was out and lotioning up my body. I had picked out a black see through dress that was a little short but I loved it. I of course wore black lingerie underneath. If Dre were to see me in this he would most likely kill me. I giggled at that thought and began working on my hair.

My hair is still red but I'm planning on dying it again once spring comes along. I couldn't decide whether to wear my hair curly or straight so I just decided on going in between.

Wavy.

Once I was done I quickly put on some eye liner and some violet lipstick. I wanted my lips to be the center of attention, even though I knew my dress would be.

I slipped on some nude red bottoms and grabbed some diamond earrings to put in. I sprayed on some perfume and grabbed my clutch throwing everything I would need into it. By the time I was done it was already 10:40 p.m. Doors open at eleven so I needed to hurry. I told Mai I would meet her outside in the parking lot. Hopefully she doesn't leave me.  

------

I pulled up to 'Empire' just as eleven hit. I'm glad there were still open parking spaces bwcause it looked packed here even though it's only a wednesday night. I got out once I parked and headed towards the front doors where I saw Mai waiting in a see through black top and white tight skirt. If I was a lesbian I would have taken her home tonight.

"Heyyy Ki!" she smiled and came up to hug me. I hugged her back tightly and then pulled away. We both looked each other up down.

"You lookin hot." she said with a grin. I blushed and flipped my hair over my shoulder.

"I try. But your looking good enough to eat. Mmm." I teased her. She giggled.

"I think that's you honey. Everybody can see your goods." she said.

I shook my head and smiled. "Oh well."

We both bust out laughing and walked up to the bouncer. He let us in free for some reason and I didn't know why but I just smiled and kept it moving. Once we got inside I immediately spotted Jai're and his 'so called' boys. He smiled when he saw me and then glanced over at Mai with wide eyes.

I laughed to myself and walked over to him with Mai on my arm. "What's up shawty?" he smiled showing his pearly whites. Mai smirked and I just faked a smile.

"Hey Jai're. This is Mai." I said introducing them to one another. Jai're looked Mai up and down and licked his lips.

"What's up Mai? You hella bad." he said.

Mai tried to stifle her laugh while I just shook my head.

"Thanks. Nice to meet you." Mai said to Jai're. He nodded and looked back over at me.

"You lookin fine. I'm surprised yo man let you wear that out hea." he chuckled. I rolled my eyes.

"Jai I'm a grown woman." I said simply. He chuckled and asked us to join him in V.I.P

We walked up the stairs to the V.I.P section and it wasn't as many people up here like it was downstairs. Me and Mai sat down on a lounge couch and made ourselves comfortable. A waiter came up to us and asked if we wanted any drinks.

"I'll have a sex on the beach." I told him.

"I'll have a whipped cream vodka." Mai said.

"Aight beautiful ladies I'll be back with your drinks shortly." the waiter said and walked off.

Me and Mai scanned the club and saw a few people we've seen around as usual.

"You know your friend is kinda cute." Mai smiled and giggled. I looked at her and laughed.

"He is isn't he? But he can be annoying. I hate that he calls me 'shawty', when he clearly knows my name."

"Girl that's just how nigga's are." she said and flipped her long hair over her shoulder.

Jai're came swaggin back over to us with two people behind him. I couldn't really make out who they were until they got closer. When I saw one of the guys I recognized easily my stomach twisted into knots. Mai saw my facial expression and knew something was wrong.

"Ki I want you to meet Rios and-"

"Darian." I said cutting him off. He looked at me surprised that I knew who Darian was. Out of all people why did he have to know Darian.

God! I can never get a break from him, his ass is always popping up.

Before Jai're could speak again the waiter came back with me and Mai's drinks. "Here you are ladies. Enjoy." he said placing the drinks down at the table in front of us.

"Nice to meet you Rios." I smiled not acknowledging Darian purposely. Darian gave me a confused look and I just looked away. Mai cleared her throat and grabbed her drink. I picked mine up and took a sip.

"So how do you know Darian?" Jai're asked me. I looked at him like really?

"He didn't tell you?" I questioned. He looked at me dumbfounded and slid his hands into his pockets.

Rios walked away to the bar while Darian stood glancing at his phone as if he was really doing something.

"Nah. I mean he told me he dated someone named Kiley but I didn't know it was you." he said. I laughed and shook my head, twirling my straw around in my drink.

"Well yes I'm that Kiley. I can't believe your friends with him. It really is a small ass world." I said which made Mai giggle.

Darian gave me a glare but I just laughed making him look furious.

"Well damn. I guess this was a bad idea then. Y'all look like y'all can't stand each otha."

"Right." I replied.

Jai're gave me a 'I'm sorry' look and sat down beside me. Darian walked off and went somewhere else, while Rios came back and sat beside Mai.

Rios was just as fine as Jai're. Deep waves in his dark brown hair, smooth caramel skin and a clean cut beard. He was the same height as Jai're. Compared to me and Mai they were some giants. I took another sip of my drink as Mai started to flirt with Rios, leaving me to keep Jai're company. I took another sip of my drink before putting it down on the table.

Jai're leaned forward to look at me which made me blush. He smiled and rubbed a hand over his goatee.

"So what happened between you and D?" he asked curiously. I sighed

"I really don't wanna talk about it." I told him. He nodded. 

"Well whatever he did it must've been bad. I mean look at you. You fine as hell who would want to give that up?" he said. I smiled and gave a slight laugh.

"A dumb ass." I said simply.

He chuckled and nodded. "Right."

I looked around the club and spotted a familar face at the bar. I thought I was just seeing things until he turned around. His caramel skin gleaming under the dim lights, his soft curls, that smile.

My baby.

"I'll be right back." I told Jai're as I stood up.

"Aight." he said.

I was making my way to the bar when I felt someone grab my arm.

I turned to look and immediately got mad. "Let go of me." I said frowning at Darian. He smiled and pulled me away from the bar and into a corner. I snatched my arm away from him and folded my arms across my chest.

"What do you want? It's like you always pop up unannounced and get in the way." I told him. He slid his hands into his pockets and shrugged.

"I didn't know you were gonna be here. Jai just told me that a female friend was comin. I didn't know it was you." he said. I rolled my eyes.

Did he think I was stupid?! 

"I think you and Jai're planned this shit!" I yelled at him. He chuckled.

"Nah. It's just you were at the right place, at the right time." he smiled. I twisted up my face in disgust. I had enough of his foolishness.

"I gotta go." I told him as I turned around to walk away.

"Wait." he said as he gently pulled me into him. We were chest to chest and our faces so close I could feel his cool breath on my lips.

"Darian what are-" I was cut off by his lips crashing into mine. His soft warm lips that I missed so badly but this is so wrong.

I immediately pulled myself away from him and stared straight into his eyes. His eyes were filled with lust and sadness. I felt the anger boiling within me and hot tears rush down my face. I slapped his face as hard as I could and walked away. But before I could get back to the bar I was stopped in my tracks by the look on Dre's face.

He had shock written all over his face and once he saw me he shook his head. I rushed over to him and he pulled me into his arms. I couldn't hold back t he tears anymore I just let them fall as I held onto him. Dre pulled away from me and told me to sit down. He started to walk away when I stopped him.

"Babe wait. Where are you going?"

"To handle that nigga since he think he can take advantage of you." he said.

"No just leave him be. He's not worth it." I told him. Anger came upon Dre's face and I knew he was serious.

"Fuck that." he simply said and walked off. I wiped my face and sighed. I can't believe all this shit that's happening right now.

I felt someone touch my arm and I looked up to see Mai.

"What happened?" she asked me concerned.

"Darian ass. He pulled me into a corner when I saw Dre and forcefully kissed me." I explained.

"Oh hell no!" she exclaimed. "Where is his ass at?" she asked.

"I don't know but Dre went to find him." I said. Mai looked at me with wide eyes. We soon heard glass breaking and some people screaming.

This can't be good...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 9.7K 67
How did we get like this, I thought I gave him my all and it all came crashing down on me. I lost everything and I can't do anything about it, I'm al...
16.2K 605 12
This Is The Sequel To No Love Jordyn And August Are Back With Even More Drama Than Before And You Have To Read To Find Out So Start Reading! An...
6.4K 263 36
She gets bullied by August or her lover?
38.6K 979 15
Jordyn Skyee Is Ambitious Stripper Who Has Big Dreams For Herself She Is On Her Grind August Alsina Is A R&B Singer He Has Everything A Female Could...