Trails and errors Sandhir FF

By ShilluParShian

#29 in FanFiction (23/9/16) A boy loves a girl. Another girl loves another boy. But girl breaks with boy. Ano... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 25
Part 24
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Last Part

Part 15

3.2K 185 3
By ShilluParShian

Hours stumbled away, and sanyu relaxed her bare torso around his beefy frame, while randhir continued to comfort her.

He had his lips gently fixed over her silky mane, and his palms were busy caressing her supple back.

soon he dozed off.

After an hour or two the latch of the door loosened and vidhushi walked inside their dorm, only to get her eyes popped out by the sight before her eyes.

She switched on the lights and gasped in shock.

randhir blinked his eyes, and rubbed them open , " what the shit are you doing here!! With her!!" vidhusi nearly screamed.

" ssshhh lower ur voice woman! My girlfriend is sleeping!!" saying so, randhir pecked sanyu's forehead.

She snorted and hugged randhir tightly.

" ur girlfriend!!!???" vidhusi's orbs jumped out their sockets.

" yea! My girlfriend! !" randhir caressed her hair.

" U R disgusting! En I pity ur choices!" vidhusi sniffed in anger.

" GOD vidhusi U stole my words !! " randhir winked.

vidhusi was fuming.

Randhir looked away and bent down to peck sanyu's lips.

He pecked her lightly, and few saline drops escaped his eyes.

He somehow lost himself again in her innocence.

He was about to peck sanyu again , when vidhusi muttered a scream " get lost right now!! Before I call the warden!!"

" easy ! Bitch!!' randhir pecked sanyu's one last time before , detaching himself.

he stood up and buttoned his jeans , en then his shirt.

" I m disgusted!!!" vidhusi hushed under her breathed.

" coz U R disgusting!!" randhir snarled a curse and jumped out of the window after blowing a good night peck to sanyu.

" slut !" vidhusi cursed sanyukta  !!

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli bhattacharya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Frozen Hearts By Lavender

Mystery / Thriller

6K 341 26
We all have planned something in life but the thing we don't realize is life has already plotted our destiny. When we will begin and when we will bre...
13.7K 824 5
What happens when a Man hires a girl to be his Trophy wife for 3 months....??? And how will the girl react when she comes to know that his real wife...
8.8K 840 5
She is a servant in his house....He is the owner of the house....let's see....
135K 8.9K 48
Khushi, a girl of dreams left her city due to continuous threatening. She shocked to the core to see a man whom she loved the most. The man who eve...