Ice: A Zane Roberts Fanfic

By FangirlingNinja123

You were Borg Industries new assistant for Cyrus Borg. You were very lucky to get your job. Out of everyone w... More

~Chapter One~
~Chapter Two~
~Chapter Three~
~Chapter Four~
~Chapter Five~
~Chapter Six~
~Chapter Eight~
~Chapter Nine~
~Chapter Ten~
~Chapter Eleven~
~Chapter Twelve~
~Chapter Thirteen~
~Chapter Fourteen~
~Chapter Fifteen~
~Chapter Sixteen~
~Chapter Seventeen~
~Chapter Eighteen~
~Chapter Nineteen~
~Chapter Twenty~

~Chapter Seven~

185 6 19
By FangirlingNinja123

"Okay, thank you Mr. Borg! Goodbye." you said as you finished getting off the phone with your boss. You sent him a sample of the energy source inside one of the guns, to get tested. He figured out what it was and told you about it, it was just a matter of telling the other ninja.

You called them all to the bridge for a meeting. "Boys i just got the results back from Cyrus and he found out what the energy in these guns are." you say with excitement.

"Well what is it?" Cole says and you pull up a picture of it on the screen. "Zero Point Energy. Also known as the Quantum Vacuum. It is the lowest possible energy that a quantum mechanical physical system may have; it is the energy of its ground state!" You explain.

"She's gonna go on isn't she.." You heard Kai whisper but you went on and ignored it. "Vacuum energy is the zero-point energy of all the fields in space, which in the Standard Model includes the electromagnetic field, other gauge fields, fermionic fields, and the Higgs field. It is the energy of the vacuum, which in quantum field theory is defined not as empty space but as the ground state of the fields." "Out of all that I only understood, Energy, Vacuum, and fields." Cole whispered to the others.

"Are you guys getting me so far?" You ask. "Most definitely!" Zane says with a smile and the other ninja give you a nervous smile.

"Well good! So, for example, liquid helium does not freeze under atmospheric pressure at any temperature because of its zero-point energy!" "Yeah not following that example." You heard Jay whisper but you continue on for a finish.

"In brief, if the energy is 'really there', then it should exert a gravitational force. In general relativity, mass and energy are equivalent; both produce a gravitational field!" You finish with a wide smile while four of the ninja except Zane, had looks of confusion and boredom on their faces.

"Uh Zane, could ya put that in...our terms?" Lloyd asked him and you sighed and facepalmed. "Well, it is low energy that emits gravity. Vacuum energy is sort of the same thing but only in the fields of space." Zane explained. "Ohhhh!" They all say understanding it a bit more.

"So what exactly does that mean for the weapons?" Jay asks. "Well, If all of that is the case, then it should be able to create a field of quantum energy that inhibits the majority of a victim's body movement. The range of motion of the victim's face is taken to the minimum, meaning only their eyes can move, and the ability to speak is also inhibited." Zane explained and you nod in agreement.

"So that's why and how we froze with this!? What about the blaster?" Kai said. "It's just a blaster with Zero Point Energy. Most you'll get is stunned or knocked out. The beam on the other hand will stun the muscles in your body which can't make you move."

"We gotta be careful around this stuff then." Lloyd says and you all agree. Just then you all hear a dragon sound coming from the deck. "SENSEI'S BACK!!" the ninja exclaimed and ran to the deck. You follow after them.

Sensei Wu unsummoned his dragon and put two big boxes down on the deck floor. "What's in the boxes Sensei?" Jay asks. "I thought the bounty could use a little more, Christmas spirit." Wu says as he opens up both boxes filled with Christmas decorations.

The ninja cheer and begin looking through both boxes at the different decorations. You saw wreaths, garland, ornaments, christmas lights, snowflakes, candy canes, jingle bells, signs, stockings and- "I FOUND THE MISTLETOE!! YOU GUYS BETTER WATCH OUT! I'M PUTTING IT UP!" Jay says with joy and you all groan.

The ninja picked decorations from the box and began going below deck, to the bridge, and on deck to decorate the bounty. Sensei Wu smiles at you and hands you a string of garland. "Would you like to help Kirstin? This box would be empty a lot faster with your help." he says.

You smile and take it, "I'd be glad to help." You all decorated all afternoon until sunset. The bounty was looking amazing! Below deck, the doors were covered in garland and wrapping paper and lights lined the ceiling and Wreathes on every doors.

Above deck, lights and garland lined the edge of the deck and the sailing mast. The ninja had to do airjitzu to get all the way up to the top. Stockings were places on both sides of the lower deck entrance.

The bridge is where you and Jay were working on. More lights, more garland, snowflakes and christmas signs. And of course Jay was blasting christmas music throughout the ship's speakers, which nobody seemed to mind.

While you were downloading and putting Christmas wallpaper on the computer, Zane entered the bridge. "Did i leave a bunch of Candy canes in here?" He asked and you felt the tingling inside of you once again.

"Yeah! Here ya go buddy." Jay says as he hands a bunch of Candy Canes rubber banded together. "Thank you Jay." he says to him then looks over to you and gives you a smile before leaving the bridge.

You can't help but blush and feel the tingling sensation inside you. Why were you still feeling that way? You look at Jay who's busy singing along to the music and putting up Christmas signs on the wall. Would he know whats going on with you?

Well, you had to tell someone how you felt soon. You finished putting up the computer wallpaper then cleared your throat. "Jay?" you ask. He stops and turns around to face you with a grin on his face. "Yeeesssss??? Kirstin!" he said with glee. Must be his christmas spirit.

"I keep feeling this...tingling, feeling inside of me." you tell him and he grabs one of the chairs and sits next to you. "Describe it." "Well, whenever it comes I feel it all over. It's almost like, light vibration... It doesn't hurt, but I can feel it." "Okaayyyy, so when does it normally happen?" he asks.

You get quiet because you knew Jay would jump to conclusions if you told him when it happens. You sighed, he was going to find out anyways. "It normally happens when...Zane's nearby, or when I'm near him..." you tell him and his expression widens.

"Yup! You've got a case of the crush!! Although the tingling is sorta weird but i'm pretty sure it's because you have a crush on the Master of Ice!!" he jumps with excitement. "Jay!! You just can't jump to conclusions like that! What if its a medical condition?! Like, if someone's heart stops it does not mean that they feel heart struck by someone! They could be in cardiac arrest!!"

"Pfft alright lets look up your little 'Medical Problem' but I'm totally right!" Jay says as he begins going through the search engine on the computer. You gasped as you saw the many different things you might have.

Jay raised a brow at all of them, "Okay so....you either have anxiety, lack of a vitamin, diabetes, or multiple sclerosis...yeah I don't think you have any of those. You seem pretty healthy." he says and you sigh and lean back in your chair.

"Look, I really think it's just you have feelings for Zane! I mean, have you ever been in love with someone before?" "Well...no." "Exactly! So you're just experiencing it! Look, I may not be a doctor but I know what love is and if someone experiences it."

"Jay, he's got Pixal!" "No he doesn't! He never did. He never asked her out! They never got romantic with each other! She was just a girl in his processor. But you've got a shot with him." "But would it work out? A human girl and a droid?" "Hey we're in Ninjago! Anything's possible!"

You thought on his words for a bit and, maybe Jay had a point. Maybe, you had feelings for Zane.

❅❅❅

The challenge at the moment was hanging snowflakes from the ceiling of the bridge room. It was night now and Jay had turned on all the christmas lights on the ship. It looked beautiful. You all were almost done with putting up decorations. You jumped up and down but you weren't tall enough. You sighed and began looking for a sturdy chair to stand on.

"Do you need assistance hanging up snowflakes Kirstin?" Zane asked from behind you. Your eyes widen and you freeze and you saw the look on Jay's face who had decided to stay in the corner and watch. You turn around and give him a smile.

"Uh, uhm S-sure Zane. I'm sure with my height combined with yours, I-i might be able to reach it." you say and he smiles. You weren't sure how he was going to lift you but you got surprised when he lifted you up and put you on his titanium shoulders.

"Is that better?" he asks you with no struggle in his voice from the weight of you on his shoulders. You actually started to blush harder. You pin up the snowflake on the ceiling and it hanged successfully. "Yes, it's up, it's just that I have a few more." you said. "No problem! I can help you."

You both were a snowflake hanging machine! While Zane held you on his shoulders, he would hand you the things you needed and you would get them up there. You also couldn't help but notice how Jay was just watching you two in amusement. He sat in a chair, legs crossed, obnoxiously sipping hot chocolate, and smirking!

Eventually all the snowflakes went up and your work in the bridge was complete. You told Zane you were finished and you carefully got off him. "Thank you Zane." you say feeling the tingling inside of you. "Sure thing." he said with a smile. You then walked out of the bridge so you could at least calm down your feelings.

Jay got up from his chair and put his hot chocolate down on the table. He went over to Zane, "You should ask her out." he quickly says. Zane's eyes widen and he looks at his friend. "Pardon?" "You should ask Kirstin out on a date!" Jay says again with a wide grin on his face. "A date?" "Yeah! A date! Sorta like a...social activity outing with a person you have an interest in!"

"Oh...a date. Are you sure she'd might want to go with...me?" "Am I always wrong? Actually...don't answer that. But I'm a hundred percent she'll say yes! I mean, you do like her right?" Zane thinks about it for a bit, "Well, she is quite special. She's shy, smart, very kind, and she understands me. A-and I guess...very pretty."

"Well what are ya waiting for! Ask her out!" Jay says as he starts pushing Zane out of the door. "Alright fine! But I am very capable of walking thank you very much! Jay." Zane said as he begins walking to the deck to see you talking with Kai and Cole about what they wanted for Christmas.

He was hesitant at first but then he turned around and saw Jay leaning on the door frame of the bridge door, giving him a thumbs up. Zane turned back around then walked over to them. He cleared his throat, "Kai and Cole, I wish to speak with Kirstin alone if you don't mind." he says.

"Yours wish is yours to keep!" Cole says doing an impression of Nadakahn the Djinn. Kai laughs and the two walk away. You give a slight giggle, "So, what did you wish to talk with me about?" you ask him. "I-i...W-would you like to...assist, no, go, O-on a...social activity outing with me?!" He asked feeling pretty nervous. (A/n: Jay played this song on the speakers to set the mood XD XD)

You blink your eyes trying to process his words. Zane was, asking you out on a date? But why with you? You decided to save that question for the date and you smiled at him. "Yes. I'd love to go on a social activity with you." you agreed and you saw the relief on his face.

"H-how's tomorrow for lunch?" "Perfect." you tell him with a smile then walk to the lower deck. Jay saw and heard everything and he quickly ran over to his titanium brother who looked to be in shock. "How'd it go!?!" he asked him excitedly. Zane had a smile forming on his face. "I feel quite happy."

Just then Sensei Wu came above deck. "Tell the others I will return. I left a box of decorations in the monastery." he tells Jay and Zane before summoning a dragon and flying down to the monastery.

He arrived and found the box. But just before he could summon his dragon and fly back up to the ship, he saw an alien. Sensei Wu got into a fighting stance, knowing they were a threat. "Fighting with me would not be wise." he said. The alien shapeshifted into him and also got into a fighting stance. "And fighting with me would not be wise either! Weak man!" he said as he threw a punch.

Wu blocked it and hit back. "I am old! Not weak!" The two fought and fought in hand to hand combat. Until a light appeared from the sky and covered Wu. "We will make you weak on the ship! Then we'll see who can still fight!" the sensei wu copy said as Wu got abducted from Ninjago.

A/n: Woah lots of stuff in this chapter huh? :D
Zirstin is happening!!!! Haha
And NUUUU NOT WU!! 😖😭
Yo this chapter took like 4 hours and a half to write I DO THIS FOR U GUYS 😭😭😂😂💝❤
Songs at the top are Christmas Is Starting Now by Big Voodoo Daddy from Phineas and Ferb Christmas Special
And Santa Baby by Eartha Kitt
XD so yeah vote if you liked it and comment your thoughts! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 554 14
Zane and Pixal have been reunited again. After Zane had built Pixal a new body, their love has been stronger than before and Lloyd, Kai, Cole, Jay, N...
84.1K 2.3K 19
[Sequel to Alliance] Sister to the master of Lightning? Ha. Try caretaker of the master of depression. Im sorry, I do really love him. After he bec...
16.5K 469 26
For as long as you can remember, you have been alone. You have felt different compared to others and don't know why. Abandoned and lost with no real...
44.6K 1.3K 54
We might not remember everything, and questions may never be answers, but my love for you will never vanish. We could fight sky pirates and never rem...