Run Away And Live To See Anot...

Bởi hiccupplushastrid

Hiccup is abused in this village that everyone calls Berk. He's solution is to run away from the village on a... Xem Thêm

Author's Note
Introduction
Chapter One: Lucky Day
Chapter Two: Astrid's Feelings
Chapter 3: Dragon Down
Chapter 4:Almost Caught
Chapter 5: A Very Confusing Conversation and Some Confessions part 1
Chapter 6: There All Dead To Me
Chapter 7: Fishing
Chapter 8: Home 'Sweet' Home
2k
Chapter 10:Thanks Dad
3k
Chapter 11: The Plan
Tagged
4k
Chapter 12:The First Day
6k
7K
A/N:Happy Birthday
Chapter 13: GatherGather
Chapter 14: Meatlug the Dubbed
Grounded/Tagged
Chapter 15: Thanks
Chapter 16:Last Time
Chapter 17: Bye
Chapter 18: Land Ahoy
Chapter 18.5: MORNING!!
Chapter 19: Liar
Chapter 20: Home?

Chapter 9: A Walk, A Talk, And A Cut

9K 165 112
Bởi hiccupplushastrid

As I ran to the Cove I started regretting not grabbing my knife. A day without food will have to do instead. Though I'm pretty sure I'll actually go home tonight. I could cut there. But would Toothless even want me there? Or my dad at my house. Probably not but Hey worth a shot. Right?

I was snapped out of my thought as I tripped over a tree root. The tree root that lead to the cove. (AN remember the tree root you see him walk over when he finds Toothless the first time. You have to really look)

"Toothless" I yelled hoping for an answer still doubting he would want to see me. Then I saw it. A glimmer in the root. Half listening for an answer,stupid hope your not going to get one, I picked it up.

"Huh what is this," I asked myself. The mental note to not talk to myself gone from memory.

"DON'T TOUCH THAT!" A voice yelled.

"Toothless...? Why not?"

"It's cursed...ish please just don't touch," Answered my best friend.

"Umm...oops?"

Toothless just face palmed. Funny how when he talked a black mist tinged with some yellow and tan.

"Hey Bud"

"Ya"

"Why is there mist when you talk." I said.

Toothless answered with a sigh," It takes away your power to understand dragons straight away. You have to connect to the system."

"System?" I questioned.

"Yes, basically words appear in the heads of all the dragons connected and unconnected but you have to be connected to actually speak."

"So the mist?"

"I was getting to that."

"Sooorrryyyy"

"Now the mist is a color that reflects yo-..."

"So that's why yours is black."

"Yes now stop interrupting." Toothless mumbled something about being thirteen and teenagers in general, even though he's the same age.

"Now it always has a ting of a different color for your mood."

"How do you tell," I asked.

"Okay the key is this Red is Mad."

"Kinda got that."

"Orange is confused, and yellow is happy."

"Oh well I didn't know that," I said rolling my eyes."

"Ugh just shut up...know..,"

" snappy much."

"Agh ok green is sick, blue is sad, purple is overjoyed, pink is love, silver is confident, teal is like a longing or craving like being homesick, tan is annoyed, and finally gray is depressed. Like depressed depressed not just sad depressed."

"Ok, got it....so what is my main color?"

"A forest green."

"Like my eyes?"

"Yes," he said getting annoyed.

"Ohh is the dragon getting annoyed, so snappy much," I said knowing he hates it."

"Question much." He shot back. Dang you Toothless you know how to hurt a soul alright. Even know I could do better.

We chatted a little more about Vikings and there houses, dragons nests, and polkadot socks. Don't ask. We finally settled on Toothless telling me a story about flight. Just him telling me about it sends me into a craving. He must of seen the teal cause what he did next surprised me.

He bent into a position I could climb on and said," Climb on."

As soon as I was on he shot into the sky. He turned and flipped the whole way to the sea stacks. Diving into the water he almost threw me off he's back. While he was focusing on pretending he was in a contest for who could do the most dangerous tricks, I was trying not to scream from delight and fright. After a couple hours of flying Toothless finally landed.

"Wow..." Was all I could get out.

Toothless looked proud of that word though.

I looked up into the midnight sky where all the bright stars twinkled.

"You know Bud, Gobber once told me that stars were where the heroes of Milgard (aka: that's what Vikings call Earth)

Lost in a thought...again. I forgot what time it was. By the time I snapped back into reality it was at least 2 in the morning.

"Ah Toothless I got to go, dads going to kill me."

I ran to my room not caring who was watching me. Not like I could do anything about that anyway. As soon as I got there I sighed in frustration, my dad was still up.

"H-h-hey s-sir"

"Where were you," he said calmly but with venom clear in his voice.

" I-I- w-was out in the f-forest, a-annd I f-f-fell asleep," I tried to force a smile but it's becoming harder to do.

"WELL DON'T DO THAT!," He yelled. I flinched and knew what was coming.

[{Nobody's POV}]

As Stoick forced Hiccup up against a wall. You could practically hear the hatred coming off of Stoick, though he wasn't saying anything. He pulled out a long rope. Hiccup whimpered. One...Two...Three...Four...Five.... Thirty...Thirty One. Stoick just kept hitting Hiccup. Over and Over. Eventually Hiccup went numb and started spacing out. By this time his 'dad' was at 309. With one finally slap with the rope whip and a kick in the ribs, Stoick sent Hiccup upstairs.

[{HICCUPS POV}]

I was sent up to my room after my torture. As soon as I got up a reached over for my knifes. All of them were different colors. I painted one red, one blue, purple, and green. The green was is my favorite. It was for my neck cuts. My neck ones were small enough to heal completely but still big enough to make a grown viking cry. The red was for my arms. No need for those ones to heal. They were HUGE. Usually wrapped around my arm like a bracelet. The purple was for my stomach. I don't use that one much. Only if I forgot to punish himself that day. The last one, blue, was always on my legs. Along with skipping at least one meal a day and no snacks, was a daily punishment. I picked up my green one and started. From start to finish it took around five minutes. Ya I'm slow when it comes to this. Have to make myself suffer. It came out to 10 on my neck, 2 in each of my arms, and 3 on my legs.

After I finished, I ran to a small door in the back of my room. Once I got inside I used my blood to write a new word, Stupid. This was my room to write what I thought of myself. Out of my cut's blood. Most people would call me crazy but this way I'll never forget what you tell me. So far I've got, Worthless, Runt, Useless, and I'm starting on the S in Stupid. Ya there big and It takes a lot of blood. But as soon as I start feeling dizzy I wrap my wounds then go to bed. Which is what I did.

A/N: Ahh please don't kill me. No axes please my friend Kylee almost killed me for teasing about a video I had of here and a boy named, Karson being forced to dance.
I know it's been very long since I've updated but hey it's the first two weeks of school. It sucks. But here's your gruesome, terrible, anyone-else-could-do-better, update. Plus it's short. Only about 1k words. Well Thanks. Bye.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

97.1K 2K 25
There is dragon in Berk... But what if there is ... A half-dragon and a half-human... A white night fury who all human want to kill if they met you...
704K 16.2K 57
It's the story of a young Viking. Actually, he isn't that young anymore. He's 23 years old now. His name is Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III. 8 years ag...
117K 2.3K 20
Hiccup is a lonely depressed Outcast boy in Berk High, Astrid has been eyeing the Outcast ever since she seen his self harm marks and has develope un...
15.8K 231 23
A/n this book has been totally re edited it still has the same story line just written a lot better. :) enjoy! Hiccup ran away when he was 15 and fak...