The Dragon Prince & Princess

By legendfury

A girl of the village called Gred and a boy of the village called Berk. Both fly away from their homes. She i... More

Runaway
The Arrival
Music
Camouflage
Now or Never
Berk
Hiccup
Fearless or Fearful
CHARACTERS?
New Friend
Tattoos
A/N
Game OVER
Shoutout
Fight
Animo
"Wings! Wings of Dragons,"
Plan
Maddie
Rescue
Grey
Dreams
A/N
Leaving
The Note and The Cloak
Sequel?
The Chief and The Alpha

Captured

3.6K 78 4
By legendfury

Kaitlyn's POV
I went on a morning flight with my newly grown-in wings. I snuck out because, seeing Hiccup sleeping, I didn't want to bother him. I left, saying I was going to the cove.
I did many tricks and looked at the sleeping village. No man nor animal was awake but me. It felt good to have some breathing room. I felt like everything with the village was happening too fast.
I hoped that if we flew over Gred and we were shot down like we were on Berk that they would love and accept us. I was tired of running, hiding, living in fear from people who once loved me more than Tuffnut loved chicken. I just wished they would accept me wings, shifter, all of it, Hiccup; I hoped they would love him like I did.
I landed and sat down. I felt something hit my head and the world went black.

Hiccup's POV
I woke up to a note on my desk. I read it:
Hiccup,
Went for a morning flight. Will be in cove for the morning.
Kaitlyn

I woke up Toothless and we flew to the cove. I got there and saw another note. It read:
If you want her back come and get her! If you love her then come and we'll make a deal.
Dagur

Kaitlyn's POV
I woke up in chains.
"Where am I?" I asked aloud.
"Good morning, my prize," said a voice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
3.9K 130 23
Both Damian and Bruce are surprised when Alfred gets a call from Britain. Turns out, his younger brother and sister-in-law had been killed earlier in...
17.6K 776 36
Your name is Mk Reeves, you're kind of a drifter, you move where ever the wind takes you. You've had a plethora of different jobs over the years, ran...
254K 7.6K 22
(Y/N) Is a normal girl who has always felt out of place. one day after a traumatic event she ends up in middle earth with a whole new realization as...