Soulmates (Harry Styles)

Autorstwa SimplySammi

All my life, I've dreamed about him, my soulmate. He was going to be handsome but not conceded, sweet, kind... Więcej

Soulmates (A Niall Horan/Harry Styles Fan Fic.)
The First Day
Stupid Crush
The Plan
Betrayal
At Least Someone Found Love
This Is Only The Beginning
No Right
Rumor Has It
Choices
Take Your Pick

Double Dating?

278 14 14
Autorstwa SimplySammi

The ride to my house was kind of awkward to say the least. I think Harry heard what Niall said about him, I thought they were suppose to friends?

"I'm sorry." Harry turned his head confused at my sudden outburst.

"Why?" He asked focusing his eyes back on the road.

"I feel like I'm getting in the way of yours and Nialls friendship." There was a long pause, when we pulled up into my driveway behind my moms car Harry finally spoke.

"Niall is just worried about you."

"I don't understand why though."

"Because of me, I'm a bad guy Nat." His voice was soft and broken, it tugged at my heart.

"You're not a bad guy Harry, you just make bad choices." I whispered back to him, he turned his head towards me and half smiled. My heart flipped, what the heck is wrong with me? I thought I liked Niall?

Trying to ignore the feeling in my stomach I opened my door and motioned for Harry to follow. When I entered the house I smiled as Bella ran down the stairs to me, the younger grades had a half day so I didn't pick her up, our mother did.

"Hey Bells. You remember Harry." She grinned up at the tall curly haired boy and put out her hand for him to shake.

"Put it there, partner." She mustered up her best country accent, making both Harry and I giggle. Well he chuckled.. I giggled? Is there really a difference? One is just more manly isn't it? Okay, not my point. Moving on.

Harry shook Bella's hand and she ran into the kitchen.

"She adorable." Harry commented

We walked into the kitchen to see my mom and Kyle about to lean in for a kiss. Clearing my throat, I watched my mother blush and turn towards us. Leaving a disappointed looking Kyle still looking to her.

"Oh hello. I'm Jean, Natalies mother." She stood up and introduced herself to Harry.

"Harry. Nice to meet you." My mother smiled and looked to me.

"Oh! You're the one that saved my daughter yesterday. I just wanted to thank you.. if anything like that happened to one of my girls I would just.." Her voice cut off and her eyes got watery.

"Oh mom." I stepped forward and gave her a big hug, we may not always get along and she may drive me crazy most of the time, but she's the only mother I've got. Plus I hate when people cry, it makes me sad.

"No worries, Natalie's safe as long as I'm around." Harry's comment made me smile, I let go of my mom and walked back next to Harry. She was smiling like crazy at us both. What is she staring at?

"You two would make a beautiful couple." Oh gosh. My face turned a beat red, Harry didn't help either by staying silent, I noticed her glance down where his soulmate necklace should be, Harry hid it under his shirt like the rest of the teenage world.

Avoiding her gaze I hid my tomato face and said "We're going to study for a history test." I knew exactly what she was thinking 'You said you didn't like Harry but here is and I can tell you're not telling me something.'

I was about to lead Harry up to my room but then I decided against it and led him to the living room.

"Sorry about my mom." I whispered grabbing my history book and notebook. I layed back on the couch and grinned as Harry plopped next to me.

About an half hour later I threw my book back on the table and leaned back onto the couch.

"I hate history!" Harry stared down at me evily, even when he was up to no good he was attractive. Wait what? Excuse me what? No! Stop with those thoughts muggle!

Before I knew it Harry attacked my sides and started tickling me. Me, being the most ticklish person on the planet, laughed until I cried.

"Harry stop I'm dying!" He somehow ended up on top of me, sort of straddling me. He stopped suddenly, I lay out of breath, him on top of me wasn't helping the situation.

"Harry you're squishing me." I finally let out, Harry leaned down closer to my face. It was happening again, he was reeling me into him. His green eyes were shining into mine. Why was this happening? Harry's touch was sending my body into a haywire effect.

A cough came from behind the couch, both Harry and I leaned up to see who was there. Harry's face turned a cute shade of pink as he climbed off of me. My mother stood smirking along with Kyle making me blush too.

"Are you staying for dinner Harry?"

"I can if you'd like me to."

"Of course we would dear, Kyle suggested we all go out to dinner."

"Sounds great." Harry beamed, I was avoiding eye contact with everyone in the room right now and pretending my history book was the most interesting thing on the planet.

"Natalie does that sound fine with you?"

"Of course." My mother gave me an odd look but smiled anyways and walked upstairs to tell Bella.

"So Harry, play any sports?" Kyle shifted uncomfortably and sat in the chair next to the couch Harry and I sat on.

"Yeah, I play football." With that statement, my next ten minutes were filled with sports talk. It's not that I don't like football.. well soccer in America but I don't want to listen to boys talk about it.

"Alright let's go!" I grabbed my phone and followed everyone outside and Harry followed me and we all all piled into Kyle's black ford edge and headed to an unknown restaurant.

We walked in and found a table large enough to seat all five of us. Bella sat on the right side of me while Harry sat on the other side of me. I helped Bella read the menu, when I sat back up Harry was smiling at me.

"Do you need help reading the menu too?" I asked pretending to be serious, he gave me a playful dirty look and ignored my question.

"Does everyone know what they want?" My mother asked from across from me. We all ordered shortly after that, hopefully the food doesn't take to long. I know my mothers going to start embarrassing me very soon.

"This is fun, it's like a double date with my daughter." Of course two seconds before that I look a sip of my sprite, now I was chocking on it. Bella patted my back quickly as I coughed. Her little hand really not doing much good, but she was so sweet.

"Excuse me?" I finally let out and Bella giggled from beside me. "We are not dating, we are not on a date. No. Just no." My whole face was heating up for probably the millionth time today.

"I was joking Natalie." My mom smirked, but she wasn't joking, she was being evil. Call me Cinderella because I officially have a wicked step mother.. well mother.. you get the idea.

"So Harry.. what are you intensions with my daughter?" Oh jeeze. It's already starting. I watched Harry squirm in the corner of my eye, but I was playing with my straw to pretend I wasn't.

Yeah Harry, what are your intentions with her daughter? I was curious, to say the least. WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME.

"Well, we're just friends ma'am."

"So you don't have feelings for her?"

"I.. I -" That was the first time I've heard Harry stutter in the short time I've known him, it was adorable. Do it again.

"I think Nats beautiful, but I think she likes my friend Niall." Don't tell my mother that! Shut up curly haired boy! The conversation ended after that and we all ate in silence.

A sudden thought filled my mind, Harry never answered the question, all he said was that I like Niall.. and he called me beautiful but he could just be saying that to get on my moms good side. I almost laughed at myself, Harry doesn't like me like that. Harry doesn't like anyone - anyone but himself that is.

Harry looked down at me and nudged my leg with his, I looked back up at him and frowned as he pointed to the one person on the planet I didn't want to see right now. Molly.

She would of course somehow start some sort of rumor with the fact that I was with Harry right now. I silently groaned and tried to hid my face, it wasn't working out. The ginger girl smirked in Harry and my direction and whispers something to the girl she was with. The both walked off laughing, extremely obnoxiously may I add.

Harry patted my leg with his large hand, he must have known what I was feeling somehow, because he looked at me with remorse.

Subconsciously I grabbed my pendent through my shirt and held onto it, Harry looked down at my hand, then back up at me. Maybe Harry is.. No. That's absolutely impossible and ridiculous. No one I've ever met has found their soulmate in high school, plus I'm not even from this county, what would be the odds of finding my soulmate here? Of course.. my mother found hers here.. it's might be likely that mine's here too.

But why haven't I ever felt like this before? Why when Harry touches me or looks at me my insides explode or it feels like we're the only two people on the planet, why can't I breath whenever I think about him?

No. This is crazy, I need to pull it together and stop thinking illogical thoughts. I want to find my soulmate so bad that I'm making up feelings for someone.

You know when you're so tired but you can't sleep because everything and anything is running through your mind? That's what I'm going threw right now, absolute torture. All I can think about is how Harry made me feel before he went home earlier tonight.

**

"I'm so sorry about my mom, again.." The night air nipped at my nose as I walked Harry to his car.

"It's fine, I like your family. Is Kyle your moms boyfriend?"

"Her soulmate." He chuckled as I made an odd face while I said that.

"Wow! That's crazy." Harry leaned against his car door and looked down at me, even in the moon light he was amazingly attractive. I wasn't stopping myself from thinking it this time.

"I know, I couldn't believe it either."

"You know.. that means your soulmate could be in England too."

"I hope so, England accents are sexy." Harry playfully smacked my arm and shot back

"You're the one with the accent in this country."

"Oh yeah, is my accent sexy?" I joked leaned forward onto Harry playing around. His breath caught in his throat and he gazed down at me, his hands finding his way to my hips.

"Yes." He breathed out still gazing down at me. I was only a head shorter than him, so it wasn't that big of a drop. Pulling away from Harry I tried catching my breath and smiled at him. I felt empty without him near me.

"You better get home, I don't want your mom to be mad at me." Harry snapped out of whatever trance he was in and agreed with me.

"I'll see you at school Natalie." Harry leaned in for a hug which caught me completely off guard, nevertheless I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him back. We probably held onto each other longer than we were suppose to, but I really didn't mind. I was the first to let go and I look a step away from him.

"See you tomorrow Harry." With that he drove off in his black ford fusion, I watched him drive away until I couldn't see him anymore and then I just went inside. Secretly wishing he would come back.

____________

Team Harry or Team Niall?

Or do you want Natalie with someone else? Hmmm? Liam's a cutie. :3

Comment and Vote! Mostly comment though, I love reading what you guys have to say. (:

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

237K 4.3K 31
((This story was written and completed in 2012)) I was 15 when I met him. The curly haired, cheeky flirt himself found his way into my life. He stole...
719K 21.4K 30
Louis Tomlinson didn't need anybody. If he didn't need anybody, then he didn't have to care for anybody in return. And that's just how he liked it. H...
383K 16.6K 28
REWRITING!!! In which everyone is born with a soul mate but there are supernatural beings who disagree with it. -- "We're soul mates." Louis stated...
11.2K 272 18
This one i wrote cause i figured, why not? I hope you all enjoy it as much as i did writing it. Comments and criticism always wanted :) Enjoy!