Her Chance

By superdropdrip

Kataleen has been through a lot. After being rejected by her future Alpha, she went from the shy, good hearte... More

Summary & A/N
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two - the letter
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Epilogue
final note
Important - New book!

Chapter Twenty-One

36K 917 52
By superdropdrip

warning: mature content, don't read after ✤✣✤ if you want to skip

Kataleen lay down in exhaustion on the bed, fluffy pillows surrounding her head. She had ditched her dirty clothes and taken a shower, her hair damp and probably soaking the pillows. Her eyes were shut, and she was on the verge of falling asleep. The fight had taken more of a toll on her than she had anticipated, and she felt like she had just run a marathon. It was still better than having her body covered in bruises, and she was surprised by how little scratches and injuries she had gotten.

Fighting with Arthur had been like a dream, the two of them had worked in perfect synchronisation. The fighting styles they had acquired complemented each others, and even though Kataleen usually didn't seek out fights, she would have done so if she could have Arthur by her side.

After they had dragged the rogue to the basement, they had chained him up with silver, and then left to eat food together. After Kataleen had eaten, she immediately went upstairs to just lay on the bed, almost too tired to function.

She had just closed her eyes, when the door opened and Arthur walked inside. His facial expression was not the usual stoic one he had, instead he looked exhausted.

"Did the meeting go well?" Kataleen asked, looking at Arthur with worry.

While Kataleen had gone upstairs to rest, Derek and Arthur together with their Betas' had moved to Derek's office to discuss the rogue matter. Kataleen had been invited to join, together with Anna and Colin, but they felt like strategic talk wasn't their forte.

"Not very," Arthur said with a sigh as he began to undress. "We have two very different ways of addressing situations. Let's just say that our ideas didn't work well together."

Kataleen became momentarily distracted as he took off his T-shirt, displaying his chiseled stomach. Her eyes widened a fraction in awe, but Kataleen quickly caught herself.

"Y-yes," She said distractedly. "Do you at least have a clue as to where the rogues are coming from?"

"I think so," Arthur said, beginning to unbuckle his pants. Kataleen's eyes fixated on his movements, and embarrassingly she could feel her mouth begin to water. "They have to come from somewhere in the woods, close enough so that they can get here relatively fast, but also far enough so that the scouts can't find them with ease."

Kataleen nodded. "But haven't the scouts found anything?"

"A lot of them have gone missing." Arthur said with a small frown. "Mostly those investigating the northern parts of Derek's territory, so I think it's safe to assume that they come from there."

Arthur pulled down his pants, and stood in almost full nakedness, only a pair of tight, white briefs covering his nether regions. Kataleen bit the inside of her cheek in frustration. Arthur folded his clothes and put them next to Kataleen's, and then went to lay next to her in the bed. The mattress shifted under his weight, and Kataleen came closer to his warm body.

"Why don't they just take their warriors and attack there, then?" Kataleen asked.

"Because it's a waste of resources." Arthur said, and rolled over to his side to watch Kataleen. "If we don't know the exact location, we could be walking around for hours before we find them. Derek may not have the largest pack, but his territory is bigger than he can account for."

"This is too serious of a topic to talk about before going to sleep." Kataleen said with a groan as she rubbed her eyes. She opened them again, and they stared directly into Arthur's. As she watched him and his toned body, she wanted to do anything but sleep. The look Arthur had in his eyes, told her that he wanted the same thing as her.

Kataleen awkwardly cleared her throat, breaking the sexual tension buzzing in the air.

"Arthur," Kataleen softly said. "Do you think we are ready for our relationship?"

"I don't think we have much choice." Arthur said with a small smile. "We are mates after all, aren't we?"

"Yes, we are." Kataleen said with a light chuckle, before licking her lips. "You have had sex before, haven't you?"

"Actually..." Arthur said, trailing off, his face reddening. Kataleen's eyes widened in shock.

"You haven't?!" She quietly exclaimed. "Not that anythings wrong with it, I just- you look so-"

"Hot? Handsome? Absolutely breathtakingly sexy?" Arthur said, the embarrassment from only seconds ago slowly dissipating. "No, In all seriousness, I just wanted to wait for my mate. Well, you."

Kataleen bit her lip, a small blush tinting her cheeks. Even if she wasn't a romantic person, the fact that Arthur had waited for her, even if he didn't know it would be her, was quite cute.

"That is so adorable!" Kataleen exclaimed, earning a glare from Arthur.

"I am not adorable." Arthur said. "And I don't think you will think that I am, too, after tonight."

Kataleen felt the tension between them return once again, but she just felt like she had to ask one more question.

"You have had a blowjöb at least, right?" Kataleen asked. "You can't survive being that sexually inactive."

"I have." Arthur shortly said, creeping closer to Kataleen.

Kataleen nodded, her eyes drifting to Arthur's lips as he spoke. The way they moved so softly, even if it only had been to utter two words, had made her eyes fixate on them. They looked so pink, in contrast to his black hair.

"Fuck it." Arthur said, and crashed his lips against hers.

✤✣✤

Their mouthes moved together in synchronisation, soft against soft.

At first, Arthur's lips moved slowly against hers, but as their eagerness began to show, their hunger for each other became more frantic. Arthur nibbled on her lower lip, earning a gasp from Kataleen. He took the opportunity to slip his tongue into her mouth, exploring her mingling their tongues.

Kataleen felt lightheaded, all the sexual tension exploding into their bodies. The attraction she felt for Arthur was unbelievable, and it felt as if all the tension that had been building up over the last week had built up to that moment.

Arthur rolled over so that he was hovering above her, supporting his weight on his elbows, but never breaking their kiss. He slowly began to move his mouth from her lips to her jaw, kissing her as he went. When he reached the mark she had feared for him, Kataleen loudly moaned in ecstasy. Arthur lowered his hips to meet hers, and she could clearly feel his erëction against her core.

"Arthur," Kataleen moaned. "Stop teasing me."

Arthur just grinned against her mark, and rolled his hips to meet hers. He gave her one last kiss, before ripping off the thin singlet she was wearing, and then proceeded to do the same with her shorts. Kataleen let out a sigh in relief as her clothes were taken off, wanting to feel his skin against hers. Her breäst were pressed against his chest, creating friction that did nothing to relive the throbbing in her nïpples. Arthur must have felt the need was radiating off her, and he slowly lower his mouth to her aching breäst, and Kataleen let out a loud moan. She closed her eyes momentarily, as she succumbed to the pleasure his mouth was giving her. His hand slowly trailed down her stomach in soft feather touches, and the delicacy of it made her squirm. When he finally reached her core, Kataleen pressed her hips upwards to meet his hand.

"Kataleen, Kataleen," Arthur said, his eyes gleaming hungrily as he looked up at her from her breäst. "You shouldn't be so eager."

Arthur moved his hand, but his lips stayed latched on her nïpples. Kataleen moaned in unfairness at the loss of contact.

"Please don't stop." Kataleen said, almost surprising herself as the words left her mouth. Begging wasn't her thing, but Arthur had successfully made her say please. Arthur also realised that, as she saw him looking at her with a smirk.

"I think I like to make you beg." Arthur said "But since you asked so nicely..."

Arthur wasted no time heading to her wishes, and ripped her thin lace thongs in two. His mouth left her breäst, and his hand was replaced with his mouth.

"Oh fuck." Kataleen moaned.

His tongue did a deliberately slow lick over her throbbing bundle, and Kataleen's hips buckled. All the sexual tension she had felt during the day, from waking up next to him to fighting together, made her more sensitive than ever. How in the world Arthur could ever have been a virgin was beyond her.

He licked her entrance, before darting his tongue inside and then returning to her most sensitive spot. As he repeated the sequence over and over, Kataleen tightly gripped the sheets before coming undone before him a loud moan of his name.

"Fuck," Kataleen said as she caught her breath. "Arthur, that was amazing."

Arthur grinned against her sex and put his cool tongue against her for a playful lick and Kataleen shuddered.

Arthur rose from his position to lay next to her, his erëction lying flat against his stomach. Kataleen's eyes were glued to his well-sized package and wanted nothing more than to position herself over him.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Kataleen asked, trailing her eyes over the hard planes of his stomach before meeting his gaze. He was looking at her with hungry eyes, that were portraying that he wanted her as much as she wanted him.

"Yes," Arthur said, not breaking eye contact. "I've wanted to do this ever since I laid my eyes on you."

"In the dungeon?" Kataleen said with a small laugh. "Really?"

"Okay, maybe not from the first moment, but almost."

"Let's not waste any more time then."

Kataleen eyes him hungrily, before pushing herself up and straddling Arthur. She had a wicked gleam in her eyes, as she moved her hips up and down his length, creating friction without him entering her. Her hands were placed on his chest, and her brown hair fell down to tickle his biceps. Arthur closed his eyes and groaned at the movement, before placing his hands on her hips and stopping her.

"Don't torture me," Arthur said, his eyes dark.

"Okay," Kataleen said with a dangerous smile. "As you wish."

Kataleen's small hand gripped his length and rose to her knees as she positioned it at her entrance. She was already soaking from Arthur's earlier actions, so she hoped that it wouldn't hurt as much in the beginning. Slowly, but surely, she lowered herself onto him. Kataleen let out a small gasp at the feel of him inside of her, and when Arthur started to move, she stopped him.

"Stop," Kataleen said. "I need to adjust."

Arthur let out a small grunt of disapproval at the sudden stillness, probably by accident as his eye widened shortly after. She gave him a small, playful glare and Arthur returned it with an apologetic smile.

She slowly started to move her hips, and Arthur's grip on her hipbones tightened. She started moving faster as she adjusted to his size, and let out a moan of ecstasy as he hit her sweet spot. Arthur moved his hands to her arse and lifted her hips up and down, moving faster each time. His abs were tightened, and his expression a mix between pleasure and concentration.

"Fuck this," Arthur said, and lifted her off him. "Lie down."

Kataleen obliged, liking the way he was taking charge, and spread her legs as he roughly slammed into her. Kataleen's back arched, and she brought her legs around Arthur's waist to bring him closer, deepening the connection between them. Arthur grabbed her with one hand behind her neck and the other at her spine as he lifted her into a sitting position, still moving as fast. Their movements had become feral and wild, savouring each others bodies for the first time. Even though Kataleen had been with many men, none of them had ever made her feel like Arthur did.

Everything, from the way he seemed to fill her perfectly, to knowing exactly how to please her, made her scream his name after a few thrusts in the new position. As her walls tightened around his length, Arthur slowed down the pace and slowly eased out of her. He stared at her with an intense gaze as she continued her moans of pleasure, feeling better than she ever had before.

Kataleen didn't wait for him to make any new decisions, before rolling to her stomach and then rising up to her knees and hands. She looked back at him, and saw the lust in his eyes as he took in her position. He wasted no time slowly easing into her, before thrusting a bit faster. He was more careful at first, holding her hips loosely before succumbing to the desire that drove both him and Kataleen. He gripped her hair in one hand, arching her back, and her hips in the other. Kataleen felt him reach deeper than ever before, and cursed as he hit her sensitive spot each time.

"Arthur," Kataleen said, breathing heavily. "I'm going to come, again."

Arthur took it as encouragement, and went on fast than ever, creeping one hand around her waist to reach her most sensitive spot, lightly rubbing small circles, making Kataleen's back arch even more. Her eyes rolled back, and with what almost seemed like a soft cry of his name, Kataleen once again felt the shudder of pleasure all through her body, coming harder than ever before. In the spasms of her orgäsm, Arthur's own triggered and he spilled his seed inside of her.

Kataleen collapsed onto the bed, breathing heavily for a minute before rolling over to her back. Arthur was looking at her with adoration in his eyes, a small tender smile on his lips. She put her head on his chest, and closed her eyes in exhaustion.

"I'm happy I was your first," Kataleen said. "Even though you weren't mine."

"Even if I wasn't I don't think anyone could have measured up to you." Arthur said, stroking her hair. "That was amazing."

"I know." Kataleen said with a small smile. "And they don't. Measure up, I mean."

"Well then, ready for round two?"

"Just one more minute..."

✤✣✤✣✤✣✤✣✤✣✤✣✤✣✤✣✤✣✤✣✤

I finally took the time to finish writing! I'm sorry it took such time, but it was kind of weird writing a sex scene... I don't even know when or if I will write another.

We finally finished our first small essay in school, and know the real work begins. I've already gotten even more homework, so I'll try to update when I can!

What did you think of the chapter? A little awkward? Yes?

The next one will be more of a filler chapter, so it might be a bit shorter. I'll try to get to the plot as soon as possible, haha. I feel like the whole Derek thing is a bit outdone now. I have two major things in mind that should happen, but I'm not sure how to formulate them right and not rush things. Well, well.

Vote, Comment♡

- Emma

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 44.4K 35
Book I This is a sample from the first draft of the now Published novel "Her Human Mate" now live and available for purchase on Amazon. It is availab...
734K 17.7K 29
Follow Amelia and see how she finds love after being Banished by her own Alpha mate.
148K 4.7K 34
She vowed never to accept him no matter what fate had in store. He was not supposed be her mate, he was her enemy. She thought that he would turn out...
265K 9.5K 66
Lucille, or Lucifer as her pack mates nicknamed her, has got no time for love. Lucille is a irresponsible childish 18 year old. After desperately tr...