Love Is Blind

By myfallingstars

"Remember I said I didn't love you? I lied." "Me too." More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Epilogue
Hello!

Chapter Twenty Two

3.3K 89 89
By myfallingstars

Tobin's POV

I exited the airport and breathed in the fresh air. It was almost refreshing. I was here in Paris about to get another chance at life. Another opportunity to get things right.

I got a cab and told them to drive me to the hotel that PSG was staying in.

I looked out the window of the car and stared outside. It was a beautiful night and definitely a beautiful sight.

When we got to the hotel, I grabbed my luggage and walked inside. The lobby was empty so I pulled out my phone and checked the time.

It was nine at night, everyone was either in their rooms or doing something else.

"Puis-je vous aider? I hear someone say.

I look up and I was face to face with a girl I didn't know. But, she was pretty.

"Uh, I'm sorry I don't understand." I say, not knowing how to respond.

"Sorry, you the American?" She asks with an accent and I breathe a sigh of relief that she can speak English.

I nod my head yes in response.

"New to France?" She asks and again I nod my head yes.

"Laure Boulleau." She says. She extends her hand out and I shake it. "We are roommates." She says with a smile.

I smile back at her and follow her to our room. She helped me unpack my stuff and introduced me to the rest of the team.

I was relieved when I heard that there was another American on the team, Lindsey Horan.

"So why'd you sign with us?" Laure asks me.

"I just wanted a fresh start. Try something new I guess." I say as I shrug my shoulders.

Then I thought about Alex and everything that I left behind. Then I thought about Lauren and Amy and I how I just left them.

"Can you give me a sec? I have a call to make." I say. She nods and I walk away from her as I pull my phone out.

I go somewhere private and call Lauren who answered on the second ring.

"Hey Tobs!" She says enthusiastically.

"Lauren, what the hell did I just do?" I say.

*
Alex's POV

I woke up after an extremely long day yesterday. As I slowly move out of bed I hear someone move.

I looked over to my right side and saw Kelley fast asleep. As I studied her features I realized how beautiful she actually was.

I stared at her for a few more minuets before standing up and walking to the kitchen.

I made myself some coffee and went outside onto the balcony that had a view of the city of Portland.

I thought about Tobin and for some reason Allie crossed my mind. I felt like she was the reason why Tobin and I broke up. She wanted to be with me. But there's no way I'm ending up with a girl like her.

I let out a sigh and suddenly felt someone wrap their arms around my waist.

I turned my head and saw Kelley with a small smile on her face.

I smiled back at her and I turned around and followed her into the kitchen for breakfast.

"So, what are we?" Kelley asks.

I shrug my shoulders. "We can be anything."

"Are you sure?" Kelley asks.

I let out a small laugh. "I love you Kels, we can be together."

Kelley lets out a sigh of relief which for some reason, made me laugh and I haven't laughed in a while.

"You know I would never hurt you." Kelley says softly.

"I know." I say, reaching for her hand.

"You know I'll never leave you. And if this doesn't work out I'll still be by your side. I promise." Kelley says.

"I have to say the same thing." I say with a small laugh.

"I can make you happy, Alex." Kelley says and the way she said it made my heart melt.

Maybe breaking up with Tobin happened for a reason. So I can be with Kelley.

***

Okay chill guys Kelley and Alex is only a temporary thing... If that makes you feel any better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.6K 1.6K 32
An Alex Morgan and Tobin Heath friendship fanfic.
78.1K 1.5K 20
Tobin is in love with Alex. But Alex is in love with some pretty boy. Will Tobin ever win Alex's heart? Or will Alex hurt Tobin's? This story has b...
276K 7.2K 73
"You know, you're a pain in my ass, Williamson." "You love me, Villanueva."
1.2K 54 16
"Admit it you want to be with him and not me." "No thats not true." I say "ADMIT IT EMILY!" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Short story