Incarnation | Wandering Stars...

By JasonTesar

Since the ages before time was measured, the angelic races have existed. Unseen by our eyes, they move throug... More

Copyright Page
Dedication
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Glossary and Pronunciation Guide
Also Available by Jason Tesar

About the Author

397 23 4
By JasonTesar

The third of four children and an introvert from the start, Jason Tesar grew up as an imaginative "middle child" who enjoyed the make-believe world as much as the real one, possibly more. From adolescence to adulthood, his imagination fed itself on a diet of books, movies, and art, all the while growing and maturing—waiting for its opportunity.

In late 1998, Jason made his first attempt at writing, managing to complete a whole scene before returning once again to reality. A year and a half later, a spontaneous nighttime conversation with his wife encouraged him to take his writing seriously and to keep on dreaming. Over the next seven years, Jason carved time out of the real world to live in an imaginary one of epic fantasy, science-fiction, and military & political conflict. The fruits of this labor would later become the first three books of the Amazon bestselling AWAKENED series.

Due to the incredible support of readers from around the world, Jason continued his trajectory into make-believe, jumping from stable employment in the microelectronics industry into the mysterious abyss of fiction writing.

Living in Colorado with his beautiful wife and two children, Jason now spends the majority of his time fusing the best parts of his favorite genres into stories of internal struggle and triumph, friendship, betrayal, political alliances, and military conflict.

__________

If you'd like to follow along on Jason's journey or get behind the scenes info on his fictional work, visit www.jasontesar.com and sign up for his email list.

If you'd like to connect with Jason, you can do so at any of the following sites, or send him an email at jasontesar@yahoo.com:

Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Goodreads | Pinterest

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98 9 30
The world is dying. Heaven and Hell have broken and collapsed, creating a post-apocalyptic landscape that is part purgatory, part platonic world of i...
206 29 13
Embark on a thrilling odyssey with Dark as he confronts cosmic forces, battles supernatural foes, and navigates his own inner depths. In this rivetin...
6.3K 176 8
History is written by the victors. It's something we've known for years. The classic biblical tale depicts an eternal struggle between gruesome demon...
329K 24.2K 54
The Key will come... Aurora is an ordinary college student gifted with an unknown power when her mother dies in a car accident. Its sudden manifesta...