HAIKYUU TRIVIA

By TOBIYO

━━ HAIKYUU TRIVIA. a book of facts and random stuff about haikyuu!! ©︎ I do not own Haikyū! or the charact... More

━ NOTE
KARASUNO
HINATA SHOUYOU
KAGEYAMA TOBIO
TSUKISHIMA KEI
YAMAGUCHI TADASHI
NISHINOYA YŪ
TANAKA RYŪNOSUKE
ENNOSHITA CHIKARA
KINOSHITA HISASHI
NARITA KAZUHITO
SAWAMURA DAICHI
SUGAWARA KOUSHI
ASAHI AZUMANE
YACHI HITOKA
KIYOKO SHIMIZU
MICHIMIYA YUI
TAKEDA ITTETSU
UKAI KEISHIN
OIKAWA TŌRU
IWAIZUMI HAJIME
HANAMAKI TAKAHIRO
YAHABA SHIGERU
KYŌTANI KENTARŌ
KUNIMI AKIRA
KUROO TETSURŌ
YAKU MORISUKE
KENMA KOZUME
HAIBA LEV
BOKUTO KŌTARŌ
AKAASHI KEIJI
FUTAKUCHI KENJI
TAKANOBU AONE
USHIJIMA WAKATOSHI
TENDOU SATORI
SEMI EITA
Popularity Poll
Popularity Poll Ⅱ
Popularity Poll Ⅲ
BIRTHDAYS
ZODIACS
ZODIAC SQUAD
Random Facts
- signs -
OIKAWA HANGER
Seiyuu Facts
Random Facts 2
What It Could Have Been
BIRTHDAY MEANINGS
Chapter 224
Seiyuu Facts 2

HAIBA ALISA

3.7K 100 13
By TOBIYO

灰羽  アリサ

• Height : 178.5 cm

• Weight :  56.5 kg

• Birthday :  5 April

• Age :  19

• Alisa is Lev Haiba's older sister and is  half-Russian and half-Japanese.

• Her star sign is  Aries

• She appears to be tall and thin and has long, light-colored hair and her eyes are big and adorned by thick, long lashes.

• Her current concern is "I'm worried that my brother might be really cool and too popular!"

• She has been noted by Yaku, Yamamoto, and her brother to be beautiful.

• It's unknown if Akane and Alisa knew each other before the Spring High, but they appear to be good friends despite the age gap.

• She doesn't seem to have a lot of experience with volleyball and has to rely on Akane's explanations to understand Nekoma's tactics.

• From the moment of her debut, Alisa has acted as lively and bubbly, but also as innocent as her brother is.

• Her favorite food is sushi (sea urchin).

• She is very supportive of Lev, affectionately referring to him as "Lyovochka" and cheering him on during his match.

• She appears to have heterochromia, with one blue eye and one light brown eye as seen in official art.

• She appears to be able to speak some Russian as she has a Russian pet name for her brother.

• Alisa comes to support her brother during Nekoma's match against Fukurōdani in the semifinals of the Spring High playoffs, standing next to Akane cheering for Nekoma in the bleachers.

• It's been implied that she's a bit of an imaginative romantic, which was shown when she quickly jumped to the conclusion that Akane was in love with Lev.

• Alisa and Lev are very close and seem to have similar personalities, though Alisa's quieter and more delicate with her gestures.

• Alisa acts as an older sister and cheers up Akane whenever something happens to Nekoma.

• When Alisa thought Akane liked her brother, she accepted it happily and thought of ways they could bond if they became in-laws one day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 3.9K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
99.8K 3.8K 8
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
214K 10.7K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
1.1M 55.2K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...