Kamisama Hajimemashita (Tomoe...

By fairytaleofcrow

Haruhi is the godess of the moon and a fox yokei. She lived most of her 600 year life running for her fears a... More

The lively girl
Getting used to be around people.
living among humans again.
I love my bed.
My past part 1
My past part 2
My past part 3
That was my past
Tomoe is going to school?
Waking up in a place that I don't recognise
Rescued
A new resident at the shrine.
A day out
The Ferris wheel
Nightmare
A day out
A day to the beach
The water castle
Being sick.
Going to a mixer?
Still fighting.

How everything started.

1.8K 38 0
By fairytaleofcrow

My life wasn't always easy, it was always about surviving, If I didn't watch everyone's moves I would be dead for sure.
My name is Haruhi, I'm about 600 years old, I'm also a fox yokei.
I wasn't always one, it happened 600 years ago, I was a normal human who lived in a little village.
I had a family and yes, I was very happy.
But that changed one day, the day I ignored my mother's wish not to enter the forbidden forrest.
There is where I met Akura-ou, he attacked me and left me to die.
I didn't want to die that moment so I made a wish to live further.
When I woke up the next morning I had changed, I had ears and a white tail.
I ran back to my village but there wasn't anything left, everything was gone.
My whole life was gone in one day, I just start walking and it felt like forever.
It felt like I was walking for many years but then the moment came that I met my mistress.
Miki was the godess of the moon, she really saved me.
She gave me a new home and a new life, I became her familair.
I served her for many years, she learned me everything about my powers and how to handle a sword.
She was always telling me that a lady doesn't have to depend on a men to save her.
I really loved the time I spended with her, but like always it was ruined after a while.
The world hated me and took my mistress away from me.
I found her in the middle of the shrine, flames where tooking over the whole place.
'It's okay Haruhi, you will find a new home, I will give the seal of the moon godess to you, use it well and build a new shrine in a place of your choice.' she said and gave me a kiss on my forehead.
I wiped away the tears from my cheeks and began walking again until i found a city.
Miki once told me that there was a shrine on top of the mountain, so i began to climb up not knowing that my life would change in a second.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

612K 32.5K 20
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
735K 60.7K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
1M 97.6K 40
โœซ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ง'๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐š๐ ๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
826K 63.4K 36
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...