FINAL FANTASY XIII: To Light...

By ff13fandom

Fanart Cover By Hi-Hazuki. Lightning is acting not like herself ever since she re-awake in the new world incl... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1: WE MADE IT
CHAPTER 2: BACK-TO-NORMAL
CHAPTER 3: REUNITED
CHAPTAER 4:STARE LIKE NO ONE DOES
CHAPTER 5: VARIOUS OBSTACLES
CHAPTER 6:BE THERE FOR YOU
CHAPTER 8:BROKE US APART
CHAPTER 9: NEW ENEMY,OLD ENEMIES
CHAPTER 10:RECOVERY
CHAPTER 11: THE CHANGES
CHAPTER 12: THE TRUTH FROM HOPE'S HEART

CHAPTER 7: JEALOUS

683 12 12
By ff13fandom

FIXED!

[TO LIGHT,LOVE HOPE] CHAPTER 7: JEALOUS

Lightning and Serah are in the hotel room to get ready. Lightning groomed Serah's hair. The only thing Lightning good at other than punching and kicking is doing someone hair. Serah worn a beautiful long lace white gown and she looks really beautiful on it. Serah sat on a chair waiting her hair to be done.

" I can't believe after all these centuries, its finally happening" Serah said it nervously.

Lightning gets to feel her sister was really nervous and scared that time, Lightning calm her down by patting her sister shoulder.

"I can't believe that it took one thousand years for both of you to get married" Lightning teased Serah to made her sister less worry.

"Even I can't believe that you are still single and not even dating anyone after all these centuries"

"I was really busy saving you and everyone's butt of course i dont have time for love"

"Oh so it's my fault that you're still single?"

They laughed for a few seconds then silence haunted the room.

"Light...." Serah began to speak

Lightning looked at her sister

"I know that i will be getting married , which means I am not going to stay with you anymore"

Lightning stopped her movement who was doing Serah's hair, luckily she almost finish. Serah began to stood up to turned around to look at her sister face.

'But mark my word Light.... No matter how far we are, I always love you, thanks for saving me, thanks for understand me, thanks for taking care of me after our parents dies, thanks for raising me all by yourself and the more important is ... Thanks for not giving up on me"

Lightning's eyes crack, she tried to hold her tears but she can't, and Serah was already crying. Serah wrapped her arms around Lightning's. Lightning respond the hug. It was the most emotional moments for them. Lightning let go all of her tears. Serah can hear her sister sobbing. Looks like another Farron will be gone and Lightning is the only Farron left. She realised that her sister doesn't need her anymore after this, she was also realised how lonely she was. She thinks that maybe this is the right time for her to find someone that will love her eternity. Ane suddenly a face of a man echoing in her mind... it was Hope she was dreaming about to be with.

-----

[AMIDALA'S MAGICAL PARK, THE WEDDING CEREMONY .4PM]

The place was crowded, many people gathered at the wedding's. They all automatically sat down soon as they heard the bell rings. The crowd was automatically silence when they were hearing a music shows that the ceremony will begin soon.

The groom makes his entrance, Snow looks really handsome and good looking, he wore white tuxedo with black tie, he finally put some hair gel on his hair. Everyone eyes on him but no longer after that the Maid Of Honor and the Best Man making their entrance. Lightning and Hope walking through the aisle together. They looked really matched together, Fang who watched them began to whistled at them. Lightning and Hope face was totally red. After that Vanille and Lebreau made their entrance as the bridesmaid. Lastly well the wedding won't start without the bride. Serah makes her entrance everyone eyes on her. Snow smiled as soon as he sees his future wife.

The Ceremony begin, after all those non important speach from the Prise. Finally the moment that they all been waiting for.

"Snow Villiers will you take Serah Farron as your lovely wife"

" Yes, yes I do"

"And Serah will you take Snow Villiers as your lovely husband?"

" I do with all of my heart" Serah smiled at Snow

"And now I pronounced you Mr and Mrs Villiers... You may kiss the bride"

They both kissed, and everyone stood up from the chair then cheering. Lightning also looked really happy because she gets to saw her sister finally found her own happiness. Hope walked near to Light then hugged her. Lightning hugged him back.

-----

The after wedding party are heating up. Its time for Serah to throw her bouquet of rosses to all the single ladies. Vanille already part of them waiting to catch those rosses. Unfortunately, the bouquet fell on Lightning's lap who was just about to sip a cup of tea. Ligtning eyes widened. Hope the one who sat beside her was looking at her action. "Damn it Serah....." Her face grew redder. Lightning immediately took the rosses from her lap then gave it to Vanille who was walking pass them.

"Lightning why??? You know it's for your own luck" Vanille took those rosses from Light hands.

"I don't need any luck"

"oh you sure do" Hope interrupt them, Lightning can see Hope blushed a little.

"No one wants to live alone and so do....." Vanille words got cut because there's a man and a girl approached to them.

"Noel! Yeul!" Hope stood up from the chair and greeted them.

"Hey Hope! Vanille!it was nice to meet you here" Noel didn't recognize Lightning until he looked at her face carefully.

"OH MY ETRO! Is that you Lightning??? You look really.... Really..."

"Don't said it" Lightning warned him

"Girly"

"Urgh" Lightning rolled her eyes

Everyone laughed except Lightning.

"Noel you should see her face when she received the bouquet" said Vanille.

"oooh I wonder who's the lucky person to get the last Farron that is still single as pringle and maybe get ready to be minggle" Noel teased Lightning.

"That's it im out of here" Lightning stood up from chair and walk away from them.

"And maybe you could be 'one of them' too" Noel teased Hope while air quotes the 'one of them' .

Vanille and Yuel giggling while Hope face turned redder, he decided to change the subject.

"Dude you totally miss the reunion"

"Really? Aww... where the hack you guys lived?" Said Noel.

"The Farron and the Villiers lived at the Monica while Me and Fang lived here, the Estheim's and the Katzroy's lived at the Downtown City" Vanille answered Noel question

"Me and Yuel lived at Hanaki's that is 30 minutes far from the city"

"okay... that's actually far" said Hope

"Ladies and gentleman and now it's time for you to find your own partner for the waltz dance, let's start with the lovely bride and groom"

Serah and Snow walked to the middle of the dance floor following the applause . The music started and Serah and Snow began to dance.

Noel looked at Yuel "Shall we" Noel offered his hand to Yuel, she chuckled then took his hand brought him to the dance floor.

"Hey Hope!" a familiar voice calling Hope's name from the back, Hope turned his back. "Alyssa hey!".

"I better go find Fang"
Vanille leave them alone and run towards Fang.

------

Lightning was eating steak with Fang while watching the bride and the groom having their dance. Suddenly Lightning eyes are on the blonde bob girl, Alyssa worn yellow pastel mini dress, she looks really cute on it.

Lightning almost choke the steak, she swallowed it and said.

"Okay who's invite Alyssa??" With her angry tone.

"woah relax i am pretty sure Snow invited all the Alpha Resources Staff" Fang who sat beside also notifced the blond bob woman existence.

"Im going to kill that guy"

"Not on his wedding day Sunshine" Fang tried to calm her down.

Fang saw Vanille walks toward them. Vanille pulled Fang's left wrist

"Come on Fang!" Fang got pulled and Vanille brought her to the dance floor leaving Lightning alone.

Suddenly Lightning eyes are on the 2 people who was about to start the dance.

"Oh no they didn't! Oh no they didn't" Lightning eyes grew wider.

------

"Hope do you mind if I dance with you" Alyssa asked Hope while holding his left arm, begging.

"Umm im not sure..." Hope eyes are on Lightning's who was eating the steak that time. Hope wants to dance with Light but Alyssa begged him to dance with her.

"Oh please...." Alyssa begged Hope with her puppy eyes.

"Okay.. okay... fine" Not because Hope wants to dance with her but he annoyed by the puppy face that Alyssa put on.

They both joined the dance floor.

----

'Why... why are you dancing with her but not me... I know I can't dance but at least I'll try' Lightning thought. Her emotion was mixed with disappointed jealous and angry feelings. Lightning can't believe that Hope is now dancing with the traitor. She remains silent watching both of them dancing.

Snow and Serah stopped their dance as soon as they saw Lightning is alone, so they both reached Lightning's.

"Hey Claire" Lightning immediately stop staring at Hope and Alyssa turned her head to Serah who called her name.

"Hey.... Why are you guys stop dancing?" Lightning asked Serah but just about Serah wants to answer her sister questionas. Lightning continued talking when she saw Snow at behind Serah.

"And Snow WHY THE HACK YOU INVITED HACK YOU INVITE THAT TRAITOR"

"Who Alyssa??... Light you need to move on... everyone deserve a second chance right?"

"But..." Lightning words got cut off by Snow

" Its not like she know that she used to betrayed us"

" Snow that's not what i..." Again her words got cut off.

" I mean looked at Alyssa she really happy, you don't want to ruin her happiness right? Everyone deserve to be happy"

Snow doesn't even know what are his talking about, Lightning just wanna kick his ass but it's his wedding day so she couldn't.

"By The Way Allyssa and Hope looks so cute together... Way To Go Hope!"

Lightning's heart was attacked by a thousand of knife, her hearts really hurt that time. She stood up from the chair and started to walked away far from them and from her friends, she needed some time alone.

Serah who remains silent was watching her husband and her sister action. When Lightning walks away from them. Serah was confused with her thoughts

'wait... why Lightning have to be sensitive about this, isn't she doesn't even care about what happened surrounded her??... wait why she was not comfortable to see Hope and Alyssa together... Is she jealous???'

She worried about her sister but she also can sense that old Lightning that is Claire Farron is coming to Lightning's life slowly.

---

Lightning sometime just wanna scream she just had the worst day (at least for today) its supposed to be her and Hope but that Alyssa girl made her more stressful.
.
.
.
HELLO! HOW WAS EVERYONE DOING? IM DOING FINE.. I JUST CANT BELIEVE IT THAT WE MADE THIS FAR ONLY 5 CHAPTER LEFT .... I DECIDED TO DO Q&A's . YOU GUYS CAN ASK ME A TON OF QUESTION AND I'LL TRY MY BEST TO ANSWER ALL OF YOUR QUESTION
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING MY FANFICTION. STAY TUNE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER THAT CALLED : BREAK US APART (i need you to grab a box of tissue because your gonna crying)
Thats All from me
Arigato Huzaima (im not jappanese)
By, WEM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 2.4K 50
Watty's Shortlist 2023 "I have been waiting a long time to meet you." ________________ When two warring kingdoms hear of a magical object that will...
1.4K 14 24
Amy breaks her leg and Sonic, feeling guilty, decides to spend time with her while she recovers. Will things work out for our favorite couple? Or wil...
21.1K 1K 34
Someone fell in love with their best friend. Will he have the courage to tell him or will they never be able to be together? Let fate decide New cov...
1K 76 4
Kakashi and Y/n have been together for a while now but a new ninja war is threatening their happiness. Or at least... That is wat Y/n thinks. What sh...