Twilight saga Renesmee...

Door elenacarmickle

Renesmees diary is about her and Jacob black. Renesmee is now a teenager and Jacob and her go on an adventure... Meer

Contents
Meeting my parents
Me and my story
Jacob
Alice
Jasper
Emmet and Rosalie

Esme and Carlisle

25 0 0
Door elenacarmickle

Carlisle and Esme are my grand parents ,they are rather old of age but they look to young ,because we're all vampires.

So Esme and Carlisle are both 4367 years old. They have been together for that long and that old.

A/n
I won't do dialogue between the two in this part just facts about the family.

The day my grandparents were married they said it would be the happiest day of their lives. They never forgot about that day. 

Esme has four powers. She can blind others, influence the element, best nose, and location influential. She has many great out comes of being a vampier.

Carlisle has two powers he can control weather and make pain for enemies who try to attack us. Carlisle's brother Aro is apart of Vultori that's why we have everything we want.

We live in a nice place the woods it has food space, and most importantly Jacob is here with me. 

Me and Jacob have always been close. We usually stay at each other's house and have sex unprotected. Even though we have to have protected sex. I mean it's better when you can feel his bare dick inside of your body.

Sometimes Jacob and I will have movie night and then game night. Then on other days the family has family game night and movie night.

The best moments I have is when I spend it with family ,or Jacob they make me happy.  Family is everything to me. It's the feeling right in your heart that says home is where the heart is. And family is home to me.

Family is home

Sisters

Love

Cute

Me

Bond trust and love

Blood line family tree

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

125K 5.9K 23
'You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye And I got that red lip classic thing that you like And when we go crashing down, we come back ever...
52.3M 2.1M 88
The world had gone to hell long ago, taken over by the vampire race. In order to keep some sort of peace in our land, the Vampire Lords made a consec...
9.6K 170 41
After Evelyn Gilbert, fraternal twin to Elena Gilbert, left to try to wrap her parent's car accident around her head, she comes back home with a secr...
210K 7.5K 69
𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐋 | 𝐑𝐡𝐞𝐚, 𝐚 seventeen-year-old girl, her mom, and her fifteen-year-old brother 𝐑𝐚𝐟𝐞 moves to a new home 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫...