My Destiny (#Wattys2016)

By Aeda05

Beth Martin graduated as a Civil Engineer and passed the board exam. She thought that after graduation her li... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 8

148 5 0
By Aeda05

   Beth's POV

        It was 4 o'clock in the after noon when I was having my coffee. "Beth?" a deep voice said then he sit in the chair infront  of me. Ohh wow Draco hi, I was panicking when I said those words. uhhh mmm How are you? I continued. "I am fine, thanks for asking. So why are having coffee alone?" he ask. Ahh because I finish my job early so I am here I answer. "Hey anyway you said that you're done with your job can we go see a movie?" Draco ask. Su sure I said then I finished my coffee, we head now  to the exit he's wearing a knitted black sweat shirt and a jeans he dress simply but it fits him well and he's so tall. Ahh he's my ideal type of guy "Beth?" Draco said. Ahh yes? I ask. He open the door of the car, he's also a gentlemen atleast I've met a man different from Clark and Akio their personality is so different.

      As he enter the car he look at me and then he put my seatbelt, I can smell his perfume Ahhh I could smell it all day. His face is a centimeter away from mine I can see his adam's apple here I go again I wish I could freeze the moment. I smile at him and he smile back then he started the engine. Do you live here?" I ask him. "Yes, we migrated here since when I was in grade school". Where do you work I ask. "I was working with a project currently" he answer. What kind of project I ask "Actually we own a car factory" he response. Wow so you must have a collection of cars I said to him teasing "I only have 5 cars". You ONLY have 5 cars? I said with an awe then you're no ordinary guy I added. "Well let's say I am ordinary" he said. Woah I've been surounded by reach guys I mutter, "what?" Draco ask. Oh no nothing I response.

        Before we enter the theatre we first buy some popcorn and a drinks. We are now watching the movie when I noticed that whenever I laugh he always look at me it irritates me but it's okay. That was so funny I siad to him "You're more funny, 'cause everytime you laugh you open your mouth so wide and so loud" Draco said. I was a little bit ashamed of what he said so I hit his arm not so hard then I walk out. "Hey I was just kidding" he said. I pouted, cross my arm then look into his eyes  seriously. "Sorry, do you want dinner with me?" I still ignore him and continue to walk "my treat" he said running towards me. Okay I said while walking and I was looking at him it was my way of coping with my embarassment LOL.

    We now arrive at a restaurant a meter away from the theatre we take our seat and order food. So what are your profession I ask Draco "I am an engineer" Ooh I am an engineer too I said to him "You're a Civil?" he ask. Yes and you are mechanical? I question "Yup I am a Mechanical Engineer" he responded. Woah great! All the person I've met this time we're engineers I said. "Well thats good, they would be a great help" he said. We continue eating, exchange stories and tell jokes. Draco Brown was also a heir of their company he had a brother but his brother choose to become a doctor. At first their parents were disappointed but It didn't take long to understand the passion of their son so they let him become a doctor and now they own a hospital in Tokyo and it was run by Draco's brother.

     The dinner took hours ofcourse I was infront of my ideal guy so I eat with manners 'cause I don't want him to say that I have no class just like Clark and Akio I can't believe they call me a pig tsssss. "Do you want some dessert?" he ask. It's okay I am already full I said. Even though I was craving for sweet food I just reasoned that I am full. "Are you sure? don't be shy" he said. But I am already full I said to him. My phone rang then I look at the caller and it was Akio, what does he want I ask myself. I look at Draco then he nodded and smile as a permition for me to answer the phone. Hello I said as I answer the phone "What are you doing?" He ask, I am having a dinner with a friend I said. "Who was that friend? Don't tell me it was the guy who hugs you yesterday" He added. Yup he is "Beth leave him".  But he is nice I answer well thank you for calling bye "Beth wait!" Akio try to talk but I ended the call with a sigh. "Beth you okay?" Draco ask, Uhh yeah I said. I look at the women near the exit of the restaurant it was like mom so I shout at her. Draco I am sorry but I think I'll just go with mom, here's my number call me when you go home, Okay? Bye. I said to him "Bye, Call you later" Draco said smiling and waiving his hand.

     I was running to meet mom, she was with investors so I just hug her from her back. "Uhh I miss you baby" She said then I bow to greet the investors when we reach the exit mom bid good bye to her business partners. "Why are you here?" she ask me, I am having dinner with a friend I answer her. "Okay get in the car we'll just drop you in your suite" she said. I get in the car I greeted her driver Mr Nasaki he's in his mid-40's. We are now infront of the hotel "Beth can't you just stay home" Mrs Handson ask. I just apologize to her then we bid goodbye. Drive safely I said then the car started. I was still standing there what if I'll just stay with them and make them happy? I was asking myself those questions  when a heavy hand hit my back "Hey where have you been? I've been waiting for you!" He said and it was Akio. Ouch!!!  I shouted at him because of my anger  I was fast to grip his shirt and punch him in his stomach Ouch!! he groan. That's what you get I shout then I continue to walk in the elevator while he was following me holding his stomach.

Draco's POV

    The first time I meet her in the caffe I thought I was just dreaming but I was wrong. She looks like her. Was Beth her twin? I ask these my self. "mom" Beth shouted I look at the person and it was Mrs Handson. No way it can't be.

Does Draco knows Mrs Handson? Vote Comment and Subscribe. Thank You :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.5M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
1.2M 58.7K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
22.9M 802K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...