Niall Horan Pregnancy Series

By kaley676

This is the fourth book in my Niall Horan Series and it follows the: Wedding Series, Honeymoon Series, and Ma... More

Finding Out
Telling Niall
First Appointment
Telling the Boys
Telling the Family: Y/n's Family
Telling the Family: Niall's Family
Second Dr. Appointment
First Ultrasound
Announcing the Pregnancy
Celebrities & Friends Congratulating You
Starting to Show
Cravings
Mood Swings
Shopping for Maternity Clothes
Feeling the Babies Kick for the First Time
Pregnancy Complications
Pregnancy Complications Part 2
Feeling Insecure
He Does Something Sweet to Make You Feel Better
Getting Pregnancy & Parenting Advice: Y/n's P.O.V.
Getting Pregnancy Advice: Niall's P.O.V
Talking About Finding Out the Gender
Finding Out the Gender
Gender Reveal Party
Shopping for the Babies
Niall Goes On Tour
While Niall Is Away: Y/n's P.O.V.
While Niall Is Away: Niall's P.O.V
Niall Comes Home From Tour
One of the Boys Comfort You
Picking the Names
Getting the Nursery Ready
Preparing for the Babies
Niall Talking & Singing to the Bump
Niall Pampering You
Baby Shower
Baby Shower Part 2
Making a Belly Mold
Making a Birth Plan
Packing the Hospital Bag
Your Water Breaking
Labor: Part 1
Labor: Part 2
Delivery & Meeting the Babies

Niall Gets Protective

17.7K 215 56
By kaley676

Niall had been extremely protective of you from the moment you stepped out of the hospital after your overnight stay for your dehydration and Braxton Hicks Contractions. He constantly had his arm around you and hardly let you out of his sight.

Tonight was the first night you and Niall were going out after your stay in the hospital. It had been about a week, and you had spent the majority of that time on the couch or in bed. Niall had insisted on doing everything around the house. He did all of the cooking because he was afraid you would slip on the slick tile or hurt yourself cooking near the stove and oven.

You were in your master bedroom, getting ready to do a load of laundry before you had to get ready for your double date with Liam and Cheryl tonight. You bent down to pick up the laundry basket off of the floor to carry it down to the laundry room.

"Y/n! What the hell are you doing?" Niall yelled as he dropped the car keys he had in his hand and rushed over to take the laundry basket out of your hands.

"Niall, I can do a load of laundry," you said.

"Babe, the doctor told you to take it easy and not do any heavy lifting." He said.

"Niall I don't think a laundry basket can be considered heavy lifting." You said.

"Babe, just let me do the chores around the house, okay?" He asked.

You sighed as you looked into your husband's beautiful blue eyes. Even though you wanted to argue, you knew you would lose. Niall was the most stubborn person on the planet when he wanted to be, and you knew this was one argument that he wasn't going to back down on.

"Okay, you win." You said as you held your hands up in surrender.

Niall's lips curved into a smile as he set the laundry basket on the floor. He then took a step towards you and wrapped his arms around you as he smiled down at you.

"I love hearing those words." He said before he leaned down and placed a kiss to your lips.

"Don't get used to it." You said as you smirked up at him.

"I'm serious though, baby. You have to be careful. I don't want anything to happen to you or the babies. Please just take it easy...for me?"

You looked up through your eyelashes at your husband. His eyes were scanning every feature of your face. His lips were curved into a small smile. You could see how much he loved you just by the look in his eyes.

"I will take it easy...just because you asked me to." You said.

"Promise?" Niall asked as he raised an eyebrow at you.

" I promise." You said.

"Thank you. I love you so much, princess!" Niall said before he leaned down and gave you another kiss.

An hour later you were standing in front of the mirror before you and Niall left to go meet Liam and Cheryl for your double date. You were wearing the black and nude lace dress, which was the only dress currently in your closet that fit you and your baby bump.

You smiled as you ran your hands down the front of the dress and admired your baby bump. You were now at the 20 week mark, one week away from your ultrasound where you could find out the gender of the babies if you and Niall choose to.

As you looked at your reflection in the mirror you started to think about the twins. You wondered what they would be. Would you have two blonde baby boys who were miniature versions of Niall? Would you have two little bright eyed baby girls who were like you? Or would you have one of each?

You were pulled from your thoughts when a pair of arms snaked around you from behind and rested on your bump.

"You look beautiful baby," Niall said as he rested his chin in the dip of your shoulder and smiled at you through the reflection in the mirror.

"Thank you." You said smiling back at him.

"Almost ready? The car is going to be here any minute." He said.

"Yeah, I just need to get my shoes on. Could you help me?" You asked as you turned around in his arms and smiled up at him.

"Only if you help me with this damn tie." Niall said as he looked down at the black tie hanging around his neck.

"You got yourself a deal, Mr. Horan." You said as you reached up and took the two ends of the tie. You crossed the wide end over the narrow end, and wrapped the wide end around the narrow end. Next you pulled the wide end up and through the loop. You reached up and held the front of the knot in one hand as you brought the wide end down. You then removed your finger and pushed the knot up to the collar of Niall's white shirt.

You ran your hand down the front of the tie as you straightened it out. Then you looked up at Niall through your eyelashes.

"Thank you, baby!" He said before he leaned in and placed a gentle kiss to your lips.

Niall let go of you as you stepped out of his arms and into the main room of your master suite. You took a seat on the bed, and reached down for the pair of black wedge pumps that you had picked out to wear for the night.

"Let me," Niall said as he reached out and put his hand in place of yours. You smiled as you pulled your hand away and rested them in your lap.

Niall picked up the left shoe and held it carefully in one hand. He then cupped the back of your ankle as he gently slid your foot into the shoe. He glanced up at you briefly before taking the second shoe in his hand and taking a hold of your foot with the other hand. Just as he did with the first shoe, he carefully slid your foot into the shoe.

"They feel okay?" He asked as he looked up at you.

"Yeah, they feel perfect." You said smiling down at him.

Niall stood up and then extended his hand to you. You reached up and took his hand as he helped you off the bed.

You heard a car horn from the front of the house.

"Car's here." Niall said as he walked over to the top of the dresser and picked up his wallet and slid it into his back right pocket. Then he picked up your Jimmy Choo Glitter Clutch that Niall bought you for your birthday last year. He turned towards you and handed it to you.

"Thank you," you said.

"Anytime. Let's go babe." Niall said as he held his hand out for you.

You locked your hand in his as he led you down the hallway towards the front door. Niall held the door open for you as you stepped into the cool spring air of the English suburb where you lived.

The driver stepped out of the car and walked around to open your door for you.

"Good evening Mr. and Mrs. Horan." The driver said as he opened the door for you. "Mr. Horan, it's always a pleasure. Mrs. Horan, you are looking lovely tonight." He said before taking your hand and placing a kiss to the back of your hand before he helped you into the backseat.

"Lovely and very happily married." Niall said as he looked at the driver and took your hand out of the drivers.

You felt a slight blush creep to your cheeks from the compliment, which was followed by a small chuckle from Niall's jealousy and protectiveness.

Niall held onto your waist as you carefully climbed into the backseat before you slid over to make room for him beside you.. Niall slid into the seat next to you and closed the door. He turned to you and opened his arm so that you could lean your head against his shoulder.

Half an hour later the car pulled up in front of Pétrus, one of Gordon Ramsay's restaurants in London. You saw the crowd of paparazzi and fans in front of the restaurant, and your stomach began to turn.

You looked over at Niall with a worried looking on your face. You disliked the paparazzi when you were just dating Niall. Even once the two of you married, you were okay with them as long as they respected your privacy. Now that you were pregnant, however, you couldn't stand them. They were pushy and constantly were shouting questions at you and trying to get a picture of your stomach. Your biggest fear was getting shoved by one of them and the babies getting hurt. Niall didn't feel any better about them than you did. In fact he flat out hated them. He made sure there were at least two guards with you any time you went out in public, tonight was no exception.

"Don't worry, it will be fine. I have guards. The paps won't touch you." He said before he leaned in and placed a kiss to your temple.

The door of the car opened and you heard the screams from the fans as Niall stepped out of the car. He then turned towards you and extended his hand to you. As soon as your shoe hit the concrete of the London street there were two guards at yours and Niall's side.

You stepped out of the car, and Niall immediately wrapped his arm protectively around your waist and rested his hand on your hip.

"Just stay close to me and keep your head down, okay?" Niall said into your ear.

You nodded as you looked down at the ground.

"Y/n! Niall! Over here!" You heard the paparazzi yell at you.

You felt Niall's grip on your waist tighten as the paparazzi began to start pushing in towards you and Niall.

"Guys, can you please back up." Niall said as he looked at the paparazzi while you kept your head down.

"Y/n how is the pregnancy going so far?" One of them asked.

"It's going great, can you please back up now?" Niall said once again. You could tell by the tone of his voice that he was starting to get frustrated with them.

"Niall is it true that you aren't the baby's father?" Another paparazzi asked.

You felt your stomach tighten into knots as you heard the question get asked. You felt Niall's grip tighten on your even more as he looked over at you.

"Just ignore them." He said.

"Y/n! Y/! Did you cheat on Niall?" The man asked again as he stepped closer to you.

The body guard that was walking in front of you put his arms up to push the paparazzi away from you.

"Please stay back." The guard said as he turned towards the paparazzi.

You turned your body inwards towards Niall and he started rubbing your back to keep your calm as the crowd around you got larger and larger.

"It's okay. I'm right here." Niall said. "Guys please get us inside!" He said to the guards as he realized that your stress level was going up.

Just then you felt a hand shove you from behind. You stumbled towards Niall who caught you before you could fall to the cold concrete sidewalk.

"Are you okay?" Niall asked as he looked into your eyes.

"Yeah," you said as you nodded and leaned against his body. He then turned towards the man who shoved you.

"If you ever touch my wife again I swear to god-" He began as he got in the guys' face.

"Niall, drop it. It's not worth it." You said as you pulled on his arm. You didn't want Niall getting into a fight with a paparazzi to be tomorrow's headline.

Niall looked at you and his facial expression softened. He let out a breath and stepped towards you and placed his hand on your lower back.

After Niall got in the guy's face, the other paparazzi stepped back. With the guards helping you, the two of you made your way into the restaurant where Liam and Cheryl were waiting for you.

**Author's Note**

For this chapter I decided to combine two requests that I received. I had a couple people ask for an imagine where Y/n does stuff around the house and Niall gets worried about her over doing it or possibly hurting herself. I also had four or five people request an imagine where Niall gets protective of Y/n when paparazzi are around. Hope you guys like it!! xxxKaley

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 5.5K 72
**PREVIOUSLY TITLED ABORTION** Niall Horan AU It's hard enough being pregnant, but it's even more difficult when that very pregnancy was the result o...
1.4K 87 14
Amy was torn between Connor and Niall. The entirety of her trip was spent traveling to Dublin with only one thing in mind, getting engaged. She ends...
86.6K 2.8K 31
COMPLETED // Updated periodically with post-story drabbles. WARNING: This story will contain issues pertaining to a difficult pregnancy. Please read...
64.7K 1.5K 33
Book 3/4 Harry and Ally are about to get married, Louis and Brittany had their first baby and Zayn and Liam are finding their true love. Everything s...