COMPLETED // Updated periodically with post-story drabbles.
WARNING: This story will contain issues pertaining to a difficult pregnancy. Please read with caution!
At 24, Gia Malhotra is absolutely sure of two things in her life: she will never live up to her mother's overbearing expectations and she is damn good at her job. Being one of the best event planners in Hollywood is who she is and because of that, Gia doesn't take risks. Ever.
Until one particularly nasty fight with her parents and a bottle and a half of champagne later, she ends up sleeping with a guest at her latest event - who just so happens to be, yes, the Niall Horan.
Gia never expects to see Niall again, until her best friend looks at her nervously over a positive pregnancy test two months later in her bathroom.
A story about an unexpected pregnancy, what it means to be a mother and a daughter, and the understanding that expectations are almost never meant.
- Meet the Characters
- drabble: telling niall's parents
- isabella malhotra- horan
- great expectations | timeless
- drabble: the one where Mira gets jealous
- drabble: isolation cupcakes
- drabble: the one with the giggles
- drabble: the first night (at the hospital)
- happy father's day!
- drabble: the one with the first night home