Instagram||Paul Wesley #Watty...

Por DaveTheRave6

When a girl from Ian's high school sees him in the media, she recognised him instantly. Will she fall for him... Mais

Cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
A/N
15
16
A/N
17
18
19
A/N
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
A/N
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
DISCLAIMER
Wattys 2017

11

9.4K 176 22
Por DaveTheRave6

Riley didn't really know why she was feeling the way she was about Ian's relationship with Nina. They hadn't really gotten into any deep conversations since the day however he has invited her over for a movie day. That's not for another two weeks on his second day off he said that he's going to take Nina out on a boat with his friends onto the ocean. When she talks to him she kind of gets excited but nervous at the same time. It's unexplainable. Her friend had found his own apartment, they had an argument. Over something stupid like the fact he thought she liked Ian more than him. It was really stressful for Riley.

After thinking for a longtime she decided to go to her home town in Louisiana. She booked the flight for two days time and texted her boss. He let her go because they had enough staff the run the Starbucks comfortably.

riley_anderson

Off to Louisiana in 2 days to see the fam!! ❤️

Likes-392
Comments-152

Jake_anderson: can't wait to see you!! ❤️

Melanieanndersonthefirst: why do you have to come when I'm not there. 🖕🖕🖕

Mommaanderson: can't wait to see you how long are you staying for. Xx

riley_anderson: a week and a bit. Xx @Mommaanderson

'I hope I don't run into Ian's parents. That would be awkward if they remembered me.' She thought. Riley curled up in bed watching The Originals on Netflix. Slowly falling asleep.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

22.5K 1.8K 19
She entered in his life as a nurse to take care of him but changed him to be the person he never imagined to be. He fallen for her but will she also...
51.8K 812 70
One day a girl gets a text from a unknown number not knowing its her favorite actor will they keep talking and become friends or will they just ignor...
31.9K 467 46
☾︎ 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓬𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝔂 𝓳𝓸𝔂, 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 ☽︎ ❥...
206K 9.9K 25
Falling for the girl whom he rejected once !!! We fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time. "You are the love that ca...