The Switch Up(A Liam Payne lo...

Bởi dakotarain18

I turned to leave but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. I panicked, 'I know you're lying', he sa... Xem Thêm

chapter-1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter- 6
Chapter- 7
Chapter-8
Chapter- 9
Chapter-10
Chapter- 11
Chapter- 12
Chapter- 13
Chapter- 14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter- 19
Chapter- 20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter- 37
Chapter- 38
Chapter- 39
Author's Note
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter-42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter- 51
Chapter 52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter - 56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Shameless Self Promotion
Thank You for 11!😭

Chapter 47

1.6K 70 14
Bởi dakotarain18

Oh my gosh did you guys see how many reads this got?!!!! 1.23K!!!🙈 ahhh!!! I cant express how grateful I am to you people for reading and supporting my story so much!! 😘😘
I love you loads! 😍😍😍
Keep reading guys!!
Stay awesome😘😘😘

[ELIZABETH'S P.OV]

'Rose!', exclaimed my grandmother as I walked out of the terminal. I smiled at her and quickly broke into a run as I hurried to hug her.

'Oh I've missed you so much', she said and I smiled as I breathed in her familiar scent of lavender.

'I did too', I whispered and she pulled out of the embrace to look at me.
'What did you do to your hair?', she asked eyeing me now.

'You don't like it?', I asked nervously.

'Oh I love it! It brings out your eyes
even more', she said and I giggled at her. 'I might have gotten a tattoo as well', I whispered and I watched her eyes widen.

'I've waited too long to finally see you rebel against your mother!', she exclaimed and we both laughed.

'You had fun didn't you dear?', she asked.

'It was more than fun', I replied and she quickly hugged me as she sensed the sadness in my voice.

'Let's go home dear, everyone's waiting for you', she said and I nodded as I followed her outside.

'Hey Liz!', exclaimed a voice and I grinned as I saw my cousin Wesley run up to me.

'When did you get back from Spain?!', I asked excitedly as he picked me up for a massive hug.

'Yesterday morning. I couldn't miss my favourite cousin's wedding could I?', he asked and I grinned at him.

'So who's the lucky guy?', he asked as he took my bags and placed them in the back.

'Can we not talk about this now?', I asked in a whisper and he looked at me confused.

'It's more than what you think, Wes', I said and he nodded with a smile.

'The orchard then?', he asked and I grinned as I heard our old hang our place.

'Sunset', I said and he fist bumped me in agreement.

[LIAM'S P.O.V]

'Mate', called a voice and I came back to my senses.

'It's your part', said Harry and I shook my head trying to get back to our recording process.

We were currently working on our fourth album and at the moment we were trying to figure out each other's parts.

I looked at the line 'Everybody wanna steal my girl, everybody wanna take her heart away. Couple billion in the whole wide world, find another one cause she belongs to me'

'Could we do this some other time?', I asked and they sighed as they put down the music sheets.

'Liam, she left mate, but that doesn't mean you-', started Louis but I cut him off with a look.

'Look! I'm trying! Okay?! I'm trying so hard to accept the fact that I couldn't have her!', I exclaimed frustrated.

'Then stop accepting that fact', said Zayn and I looked at him.

'Excuse us?', asked Harry who looked at Zayn as if he had gone crazy.

'Stop crying about it and do something about it', he said and it felt like someone had struck me with lightning.

I dropped my music sheets and ran out of the room.

'Nice going Z, now how are we supposed to practise?', I heard Niall say as I started packing my things.

'What exactly are you planning to do?', asked Harry as he stood next to me.

'I'm doing what Zayn told me to do', I said as I grabbed my passport.

'Zayn says a lot of things', he said and I stopped to look at him.

'I'm going after her, mate', I said and I watched as a wide grin spread across his face.

'Bring it here!, he exclaimed and pulled me in for a hug.

[ELIZABETH'S P.O.V]

We both sat under the old orange tree and like always, I would lean against the trunk while Wesley rested his head on my lap.

'So, lemme get this straight. You went on tour with a world famous band and fell in love with a member of it?', he asked and I shrugged.

'Don't forget the part where I got a tattoo and dyed my hair', I added and he let out a laugh.

'Yes, let's not forget that. Or the part where you tricked some poor girl into believing that you were actually a professional stylist', he said and I rolled my eyes at him.

'Oh wait, even better when you got drunk and talked to-', he started but I clamped his mouth shut with my hand.

'Let's not get too excited shall we?', I asked and he chuckled.

'But the question remains, Lizzie', he said and looked up at me.

'What are you going to do?', he asked and I sighed.

'I don't know', I replied and pulled at some grass blades.

He got up and put an arm around me and I in turn snuggled into his chest, like I used to do when I was a little scared girl who used to rely on her big cousin brother whenever the bullies made fun of her in the playground.

'You can't marry someone you don't love', he said softly.

'Mother would never allow it', I said and ran my hands through my hair.

'This is just going to kill you', he said and I ran my hand under my eyes quickly.

'I'm trapped Wesley! I can't stop this! I tried okay?! And I did the most stupid thing ever! I fell in love with a guy and broke his heart!', I exclaimed and broke down into fits of tears.

Wesley didn't know what to say and so instead he hugged me tight and rubbed circles into my back, trying to comfort me as I remembered leaving Liam at the airport.

My flight was announced and I felt my heart jump to my throat.

'I think that's you', said Liam as he dug his hands deep into his pockets.

'Yeah', I said and brushed away a strand of hair unable to look at him.

'I'm gonna miss you twin', said Louis as he pulled me in for a hug and I giggled as I remembered the day he first called me that. 'I'm gonna miss creating havoc with you', I said and he gave me a very cheeky smile. 'Move it', said El as she pushed him away and he ended up falling onto Zayn.

'Oops', she said as we watched the two guys get up from the ground.

'Yeah, I'm definitely gonna miss you', I said and hugged her which caused her to laugh out loud.

'I had so much fun with you Elizabeth! I got such an amazing friend to treasure', she said. 'Same here, El', I said and I felt my throat ache and when I looked at her, she was already about to cry.

'Okay, I'll ruin this with my tears', she said and placed a quick kiss on my cheek before crashing into Louis' chest. 'WOMAN!', he exclaimed trying to steady himself from the sudden collision and I couldn't help but laugh at them and quickly wiped away a few stray tears.

'I hope it all works out for you', said Niall as he pulled me into his arms.

'Yeah, me too',I said and looked at him. 'You're a really cool person Elizabeth, I wished we could have hung out more', he said and I smiled at him. 'You're not so bad yourself Nialler', I said and he chuckled.

'Curly', I said as Harry approached me. 'I don't think I'm going to miss you', he said with a pout and I giggled.

'Come here', he said and pulled me in for a tight hug. 'I know that this is hard for you, but I think it might end up well', he said and I nodded trying to hold in the tears. 'I'm going to miss you a lot Elizabeth. You were a pretty nice person to be with', he said and I smiled as he left with a kiss on my head.

'Who's going to style my hair now?', asked Zayn and I rolled my eyes at him. He hugged me and I smiled as he did so. 'Don't be scared Liz', he said and I looked at him. 'Thanks for giving me the strength to tell Liam the truth', I said and he smiled. 'You're a really nice person and even though you're getting married to someone else, I think you were exactly what Liam needed', he said and I bit my lower lip as he walked away with those words.

'So', said Liam as he approached me and I ran my hand through my hair.

'I guess this is it, then?', I asked.

'Yeah', he said and that broke my heart.

'I'll call you when I land', I said and he nodded as I picked up my hand bag and prepared to walk to the terminal.

Just as I turned I heard him sigh out loud and say, 'Screw it' and before I knew it I was grabbed at my wrist and pulled back to crash into him. I looked up with wide eyes to see Liam's saddened face and before I knew it his lips were on mine and his hands were around my waist.

I could taste the saltiness of his tears and I was sure he could taste mine as well. Even though that kiss only lasted for a minute, it was like an explosion of emotions and we didn't want it to end.

A couple of wolf whistles and a very familiar song was heard, causing us to pull away and we both chuckled as we heard the lads make fun of us.

Liam used his thumbs to wipe away my tears and I kissed his hands as he did so.

'I don't regret any moment with you Elizabeth, I'm glad you came into my life and I will never forget you', he said and I smiled as I pressed my lips against his again.

'I will never forget you either Liam, even when I walk up to the altar and say my vows', I said and he smiled as he gave me one last hug.

I pulled away first because I knew that I couldn't take it anymore and so I grabbed my bags and ran off to the terminal, without a second glance.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

8K 164 20
NIALL: What in the world just happened? I choked at seeing this girl? And did a spit take when I actually got a good look at her? What the hell is...
1.1K 54 39
one direction imagines enough said comment for more even zayn malik is in this cause we all miss him #ZAYNIACKS comment for more please IM TAKING RE...
1.5M 10.4K 140
Requests are open :) Preferences written by xLexiGurlx
697K 13.9K 66
'The arena was huge. I mean, I knew this girl was famous, but this is as big as the stadiums I would play in during my One Direction days, and those...