Princess of All the Alpha's

By KaySea

Claudette is the last princess in the country... she's lost the only man she ever wanted as a mate and now sh... More

Princess of All the Alpha's
Royal Klutz
Oracles Legend
New School same fool
Royal Birth marks
Party of LOVE?
School Champions??
Being confused sucks!
A new friend and a unwanted delivery
Double team
Heat!
Unwelcomed visitor
Rouges and teachers do my head in

Mile high firsts

26.7K 379 31
By KaySea

Hey Everyone!!

Thanks sooo much for all your comments I will try and take on board what each one of you say!

And thanks to those who notice a few of my spelling/grammar issues! I type these out so fast sometimes that I don't check them like I would like too!

And thanks to those who have been voting for my story too - dont forget its my 2nd ever story!

Anyways back to the drama!

***************-*

Sitting in first class in between both Christian and Dante was beyond awkward the whole ride to the airport was in silence. I was thankful for the huge chairs that distanced us all. Both guys had put their professional masks on which I noticed instantly. Looking to the my right I noticed Dante on his phone as per normal and to my left Christian reading some paperwork.

"Looks important" I asked quietly as Christians warm brown eyes glowed at me. His freshly shaven face made the outline of his jaw look strong and youthful. His golden brown hair was swept back into soft waves making him seriously looked like a freakin Calvin Kline model as his baby blue polo shirt stretched across his broad toned chest. His long strong legs in cased in a pair low slung blue jeans. Roaming his body with my eyes I shivered in appreciation.

Looking up I noticed the cheekiest grin on his lips. "Perv" he mouthed.

Oh my goshhh I groaned to myself as my cheeks burnt a light pink. "You wish" I mouthed back and poked my tongue out. Aghhh what is wrong with me? Did I seriously poke my tongue out like a 5 year old I mentally scolded myself.

"I'm just reading my background story" he said casually as if he hadn't just caught me eye perving on him.

"Must be hard work pretending to be an 18 year old for an old dude like you" I said with a laugh.

"Hey! I'm only 23" he growled in his hot slightly English accent.

Laughing I shoved him playfully glad to be back to normal just as an airhostess was walking past with a hot pot of coffee causing Christian to knock her slightly.

Black streaming hot coffee ran down Christian's chest as the women yelled in surprise.

"Oh my, I'm so so sorry Sir" she started instantly as Christian shot up out of his chair. Before anyone could say a word Christian had whipped off his now stained shirt and was standing in first class shirtless. A bright red burn mark was down his chest, I couldn't help but stare at the man before me. He seriously had a body like a god. A blonde airhostess with the biggest smile was at his side instantly with some ice and a napkin.

"Here you go sir, we don't want you to blister" she said holding the iced napkin for him to grab.

I looked up at Christian and realised that this whole time he had been staring at me. Clearing her throat the air hostess pressed the ice to his chest causing him to tear his gaze from mine.

"Thanks, I'll just grab an extra shirt and clean up" he said reaching up into the overhead compartment for his carry on luggage. That mere motion made his tight stomach to contract outlining his toned abs. Watching him grab a folded white polo he cracked a grin and mouthed "Perv" at me once more.

"You wish" I mouthed again.

"if only aye" he said with a wink and walked towards the front of the plane where the bathrooms were.

I looked around and noticed that everyone in first class had been staring at the whole scene. Looking to my right I noticed Dante had clenched his jaw tightly as he tapped away on his phone.

"Can I get you something to drink sir?" the familiar blond airhostess purred towards Dante.

Seriously? I thought to myself. First Christian now Dante.... My wolf wasn't happy.

Noticing how she obviously was hitting on him made my wolf cringe. I knew my wolf was territorial but I wasn't expecting the small growl that came out of my chest towards the air hostess. Dante's raised a questioning eyebrow and smiled a small smirk. Rolling my eyes I grabbed the menu and tried to distract myself by scanning through it.

A small chuckle escaped his lips as he reached out and lifted the arm divider that was separating us and scooted towards me placing an arm around my shoulders. I instinctively wriggled to get comfortable as he smiled the sexiest smile at me and turned to the airhostess.

"I'll have a water please, and can you please get my girlfriend an ice tea" he said as he winked at me.

The air hostess draw dropped slightly as she smiled at him politely. Looking up I noticed her blatant glare in my direction as she stood up quickly and headed to the front compartment.

A giggle erupted slightly from my lips as Dante lifted his arm from around me and placed his hand on his chair next to my hand that was resting on the chair. "That was hilarious" I whispered as I felt a warm tingle rush down my side closest to him. "I knew you'd like it" he said as I felt him gently reach out with a finger and touch my hand.

Feeling electricity of his small touch I felt my eyes glow. Clenching my eyes shut out of embarrassment I heard him growl softly. "Claud stop... you don't have to do that in front of me" he said gently.

I shook my head gently. "My wolf is just being a diva" I said softly with my eyes still shut.

"No Claud, you don't have to hide her from me" he said in a silky voice closer to me then I realised.

I opened my eyes to see he had come leant closer to me. Looking up into his eyes I saw his wolf had emerged as his eyes were glowing a bright blue.

Staring at each other it was like I was staring at his wolf. His wolf was loyal and held more strength then I realised but what i was shocked to see was raw emotion.... He was showing me a side that I had never seen before and I don't know how that made me feel. I felt like both guys were pulling me in half.... I had never really had a boyfriend but I had sure had enough idiots try and hit on me thinking they could use me for my title and my money, I quickly showed them I didn't take crap from anyone... but It was different with people I actually knew and grew up with.

I didn't want to let myself start feeling something for either one of them before I was sure how they felt.... Completely. I suppose I'm a little like my mom - Demanding and Diva-ish. I didn't want to be one of those stupid girls who jumped into something only to be stringed along by a player...

Sensing my blue eyes starting to glow brighter I stood up and made my way to the bathroom. Shutting the door quickly I sat on the loo and counted to 10. Taking a couple of deep breaths I stood up and washed my hands.

Looking up in the mirror at myself I was still surprised at how I had started to develop into such womanly curves. Gone were my chubby cheeks and my awkwardness. I looked at my long black hair it used to be a weird dull black but has since turned a vibrant shiny glossy colour. It hung down my back straight as a pin. My fringe was long and was swept to the side. My skin was a creamy colour with deep blue eyes. My lips were a little awkward but they suited me... the bottom lip was a little fuller then the top.

I looked down at the clothes I was wearing. Tia's clothes were a little fitted on me but my curves seem to fill them better then I realised. I wasn't stick skinny but I wasn't fat... I had curves in the right places. Looking at the black skinny jeans and the white off the shoulder top I felt comfortable even if they weren't my clothes. I was still wearing the gold necklace that I always wore. It was a gold chain with a gold pendant of our family crest; apparently all the royals around the world wore a necklace similar to this. Sighing as I took in my appearance I knew I had to get out there and face both Christian and Dante.

Opening the bathroom door I heard with my wolf hearing that the air hostess were whispering about Dante and Christian. Talking about how they would like to welcome them into the mile high club. Over my dead body my wolf growled as I shut the door and walked back to my seat. By the time I arrived both Christian and Dante were seated with drinks in their hands.

"I totally need vodka with this" I said as I opened my ice tea and downed down half the bottle.

"Umm that would be a NO" Dante grumbled under his breath.

"excuse you?" I said with a surprised look.

"Your still under age your not getting vodka" he said quietly looking at me like I was a 5 year old.

"Last time I checked you weren't my caregiver Dante, if I wanted to get plastered ill get plastered" I said with a growl.

"Stop acting like a princess Claudette you know what I mean" he said crossing his arms.

"You seriously did not just say that to me!" I said now annoyed.

Looking at Christian he had a cheeky smile on his lips knowing I was getting annoyed. "Don't tell me you agree with him Christian?" I said looking at him.

"Sir can you please ask your girlfriend to keep her voice down other passengers are trying to get a little sleep" the blonde airhostess said in an annoyed voice looking at us in an sickly sweet fake way not taking her eyes off Christian since she thought Dante was taken.

"Which boyfriend are you talking to honey?" I said to her in my royal condescending voice as I reached out and grabbed Christian and Dante's hands with each one of mine.

Both men stifled a laugh as the women stood there in absolute shock. "ugh yea right both these guys arnt your boyfriend so stop kidding yourself little girl" she said in a b*tchy laugh.

My wolf was furious, I suppose it was part of being a royal but I felt a shiver of power slither through my spine as I sat there mentally growling at her. My wolf was demanding to show her that know one can make a fool of us, I wish I could kiss both of them just to shut her up I mentally added to myself.

As if I said that out loud I Instantly I felt Christian gently turn me towards him as his eyes were glowing a golden brown he slowly leant in and kissed me so softly. His full dark pink lips moved over mine like silk as I felt his tongue caress my lips requesting entrance, I instantly opened mine welcoming his kiss deeper. Moaning quietly he pulled away and pecked me softly with a smile on his lips. His spicy scent was mouthwatering.

My heart was racing like mad as I nervously grabbed my bottle of iced tea and took a sip. The minute my drink was back on my tray I felt Dante wrap his arms around my waist and pulled me up onto his lap. I squealed in surprise as I felt Dante's strong arms wrap around my body.

Looking at me deeply I saw his wolf behind his glowing light blue eyes. He wrapped a hand around the base of my neck and pulled me to him. I was mere inches away from him when I heard him murmur quietly. "finally" and his hot lips met mine. His kiss was more urgent but just as passionate. I felt him suck gently on my bottom lip as I opened up smiling into his kiss. His free hand had snaked around my body pulling me closer. His musky scent surrounding me like a tropical haze.

Feeling myself running out of breath as his tongue massaged mine with such power I pulled out of the kiss with a deep sigh.

Positioning myself back into my seat I turned back around to the air hostess. Looking to the other isle I saw the other hostess staring at us.

"So which boyfriend were you talking to again honey" I said as my wolf smirked at her. "Mine both are mine, they wear my mark biarch" my wolf thought.

"We know our princess can get a little noisy but I'm sure we can keep her quiet somehow" Christian said with a knowing smile at the shocked women.

The women just looked at me in disgust and turned around stalking back to the front of the plane.

"sooo.... That was ummm different" I laughed nervously.

Both men looked at me with different looks. Christian looked annoyed and Dante looked angry.

I turned to Dante. "Whats wrong?"

Turning to Christian with a confused look I touched my lips subconsiouly "was it that bad?" I asked quietly as my stomach dropped.

"Don't do that again please your highness" Dante growled. I scrunched up my nose hearing him call my official title.

I turned around to see him looking more and more furious.

"I don't understand?" I said quickly.

"Your wolf demanded I kiss you... I had no control" he said angrily.

I gasped quietly.

"You mean I actually asked you to kiss me? Outloud?" I said looking confused and now embarrassed.

"No you mentally demanded it" he growled as he stood up and stormed down the isle.

I turned to Christian feeling absolutely sick with embarrassment.

"I didnt hear it as a demand as such" he said with a sheepish grin.

"but you had no control?" I said looking at him.

He looked down suddenly. "Thats obviously a No" I said knowingly.

"Actually don't answer me" I said quickly. "I feel sick that I made you both kiss me against your own will....i didnt realise this was how my first kiss would turn out" I said as I lowered my chair and grabbed the pillow and blanket from under my chair.

I curled up on my chair cried quietly. I cried for my lost family. Cried for losing Levi and cried for losing my first kisses.

And after crying the warmth of sleep was overwhelming and I welcomed it openheartedly.

**********************

Oooh thanks for reading my latest chapter... sorry if you thought it was boring!!

Next chapter is boarding school....ooooooh lets see how she goes... and poor think imagine someone kissing you only to find out they didnt really want too.... or did they???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

610K 33.8K 74
Betrayed, lost, broken. This is Azalea's reality now. Once a slave, now a warrior. A future queen tasked with the enormous weight of the survival...
255 33 16
Erielle of the Eastern Kingdom has a terrible secret-one that could shame her forever. As the eldest daughter of the king, whoever she marries will...
698K 33.5K 44
*Third book* When Dimitri suddenly disappears, Sage and Sara must step up and face their own problems while leading the kingdom and saving their fath...
499K 14K 26
When young Ana, a servant girl, finds out that her mate is Alpha of her pack and the middle Prince of her city, she is too scared to show herself to...